Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

0704 Independence Day

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
ATLANTA, GA
United States
Member #78958
August 24, 2009
5090 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2010, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Remember a veteran, their the reason our country is still able to celebrate "Independence Day!"

Today, I'm honoring all my family members that I've lost in wars.  I have family members who have sacrificed their lives so that Americans and those who need our assistance have a right to their own independence.  I've struggled with the thoughts of war and the effects of it on our nations veterans.  I've cried many tears for the families who now, no longer have a friend, lover or family member missing in action, P.O.W. or never coming home.

I'm sure the LP family can stand with me in saying a special prayer and thank you to the men and women who actively allow us to stand proudly and boldy in our independence.  Thank you!  To all of you who protect us while we sleep, eat and breath!  I love you all!!!

0704 1776 - - - -  July 4, 1776 the Declaration of Independence

0802  1776 - - - - The document was adopted without significant change, and formal signing by 56 members of Congress began on Aug. 2, 1776.

ATLANTA, GA
    United States
    Member #78958
    August 24, 2009
    5090 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2010, 8:54 am - IP Logged

US Flag

Remember a veteran, their the reason our country is still able to celebrate "Independence Day!"

Today,I'm honoring all my family members that I've lost in wars.  I havefamily members who have sacrificed their lives so that Americans andthose who need our assistance have a right to their own independence. I've struggled with the thoughts of war and the effects of it on ournations veterans.  I've cried many tears for the families who now, nolonger have a friend, lover or family member missing in action, P.O.W.or never coming home.

I'm sure the LP family can stand with me insaying a special prayer and thank you to the men and women who activelyallow us to stand proudly and boldy in our independence.  Thank you! To all of you who protect us while we sleep, eat and breath!  I loveyou all!!!

0802  1776 - - - - The documentwas adopted without significant change, and formalsigning by 56 members of Congress began on Aug. 2, 1776.

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      41867 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2010, 8:58 am - IP Logged

US Flag   Thank you . God Bless America.

HyperBe Happy.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
        Northern Virginia
        United States
        Member #83350
        December 5, 2009
        1322 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2010, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your service.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10389 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Good post, Wiilwrk4.

The numbers most commonly played on July 4th are 776, 775, 1775 and 1776.

Back in the days before the states had lotteries and "the number" came from the last three dollar digits of the total mutuel handle at a selected race track the "Outfit" - AHRM - used to send runners to the track to watch the tote board and make bets of odd amounts on the last race trying to keep it from landing on 775 or 776.

I grew up in North Jersey and have no idea how I know this.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

ATLANTA, GA
            United States
            Member #78958
            August 24, 2009
            5090 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2010, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Yikes!!!  A milion typos!? So not like me.....

Thank you all for standing with me and supporting those who allow us the opportunities we have.

@Coin Toss, There is always a reason for the things we know, don't know and should know (smile)!

Many Blessing!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

US Flag

God Bless George Washington and all the Founding Fathers and the line of heroes who since have since stood in harm's way to create and preserve this great nation.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2010, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Today, I'm honoring all my family members that I've lost in wars.  I have family members who have sacrificed their lives so that Americans and those who need our assistance have a right to their own independence.  I've struggled with the thoughts of war and the effects of it on our nations veterans.  I've cried many tears for the families who now, no longer have a friend, lover or family member missing in action, P.O.W. or never coming home.

I'm sure the LP family can stand with me in saying a special prayer and thank you to the men and women who actively allow us to stand proudly and boldy in our independence.  Thank you!  To all of you who protect us while we sleep, eat and breath!  I love you all!!!

0802  1776 - - - - The document was adopted without significant change, and formal signing by 56 members of Congress began on Aug. 2, 1776.

Thank YOUUS Flag On behalf of all emigrants who migrated here and made this their Country!Thumbs Up

My Mom Migrated here, and was able to offer her children a better life than she would have been able to offer them; with what she had then!

Thank You US Flagto all Veterans those who are alive!!! ... and to those who have died...

...Your death was not in vain...Old Glory still waves!!US FlagPatriot

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina