Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post Your Winning Tickets Here

5953 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by ElinaSammy2081.

Page 56 of 397
PrintE-mailLink
Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
Wilson-Elm City
United States
Member #70647
February 7, 2009
1743 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2011, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dr65!...bought another one of these $5 cards tonight & did much better this time with $50!

Yippee!Banana

Your sure lucky with these scratch off's.....Most I have ever won on a scratch off is $75.00.....Keep on keeping on......

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22859 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2011, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dr65!...bought another one of these $5 cards tonight & did much better this time with $50!

Yippee!Banana

Excellent Vergie!! WTG!! I LOVE the symbols!!

I make a game of that too...along with trying to find a good ticket, I love finding the symbols for each

game. Oh..well..almost all of them. lol We have a Big Winner Spectacular ticket that uses a moneybag

symbol to double your win. Trouble is when I find them, it's usually a $5 amount doubled to $10. No Nod

It is better than nothing I suppose but I sure would like to see about $500 under one of those!

Here are a few symbols I found:

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2011, 2:58 am - IP Logged

I make a game of that too...along with trying to find a good ticket, I love finding the symbols for each

game. Oh..well..almost all of them. lol We have a Big Winner Spectacular ticket that uses a moneybag

symbol to double your win. Trouble is when I find them, it's usually a $5 amount doubled to $10. No Nod

It is better than nothing I suppose but I sure would like to see about $500 under one of those!

Wow, even a good one on Emerald 8s! I don't know how you do it, dr65 - every time I win on Diamonds & 7s, I get $10. Congrats!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31514 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Your sure lucky with these scratch off's.....Most I have ever won on a scratch off is $75.00.....Keep on keeping on......

Thanks Caji!  Sometimes I'm lucky but sometimes not...don't buy many anymore...seem to get better wins when I just buy them once in awhile.

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31514 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2011, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Thanks Dr65!...I like the symbols too!

You're the scratch off queen...you get some really great ones...congrats again to you!Drum

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2011, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

WOW dr65 !! You are on fire lately Party

2014 Highest Winner: $500

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31514 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2011, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I was one off with p3 today but did buy another one of these lucky $5 cards & won $25!

Thank goodness for that!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31514 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I was one off with p3 today but did buy another one of these lucky $5 cards & won $25!

Thank goodness for that!

Oh Happy Day! When I bought the one above I bought this one & was about to throw it along with some more in the trash can & just happen to see the fast $50 square & scratched it off & be darned if I didn't win $50...thank goodness I didn't throw it away!Big Grin AngelI can't believe I didn't see it before now!...was just looking at the numbers to match.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22859 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Oh Happy Day! When I bought the one above I bought this one & was about to throw it along with some more in the trash can & just happen to see the fast $50 square & scratched it off & be darned if I didn't win $50...thank goodness I didn't throw it away!Big Grin AngelI can't believe I didn't see it before now!...was just looking at the numbers to match.

Wonderful Vergie!! Wow am I happy you didn't toss it...I think sometimes there are more winners in the

trash especially with new or confusing tickets.

The color scheme they use on some makes the bonus box on games blend in so people just do not

see them. This is very bad. In our state, they've removed letter codes from new tickets and replaced them

with scratch to cash boxes - bad idea for some, great idea for PA lottery. People that are unaware of

the change might throw away winners because they are used to being able to verify themselves a

winner or loser by looking for certain letters. Now, the new ones just don't have them. Rotten.

I don't think that saying, well, it's their fault if they miss it...is fair. Constantly changing what people are

used to is underhanded. Blending bonus boxes into colorful backgrounds is also underhanded.

WTG!! ON YOUR WINS!! and be careful...THEY ARE SNEAKY...Mad

PartyParty

Mass
                    United States
                    Member #68073
                    December 12, 2008
                    217 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2011, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Vergi and all. I always triple check my tix and once I am convinced they are not a winner, I rip them into shreds before tossing them!

Interesting about the codes being eliminated Dr65. That would annoy me as I like to look for them when I find matching numbers/symbols. I hope that does not happen here in Ma. I think both states use similar codes and probably the same place produces the tix. It may seem underhanded but I question if it is intentional.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22859 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2011, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Vergi and all. I always triple check my tix and once I am convinced they are not a winner, I rip them into shreds before tossing them!

Interesting about the codes being eliminated Dr65. That would annoy me as I like to look for them when I find matching numbers/symbols. I hope that does not happen here in Ma. I think both states use similar codes and probably the same place produces the tix. It may seem underhanded but I question if it is intentional.

Hi Spin, yes on all of the new tickets there are no telling letters used anymore..used to be - T's, W's, V's

F's, H's, R's and so on...abbreviating dollar amounts won. Before that they used parenthesis with the

actual amount won within a string of numbers. These strings could be found on the ticket play area, you

could scratch the top or bottom of the ticket play area and know right away if you were a winner...that was

the simplest thing - you knew immediately if you won or not and didn't even have to play the game. The

same then with the change-over to the letter coding, look for certain letters and know if you were a winner

or not. B, Q, P, Z, K's were nothing. People scratched away at the corners and edges looking for winners.

It was also convenient to use as a backup/verification method in case you missed something or didn't

play it right...LOL I liked to use them to make sure I didn't miss something. Now, they are gone. No letter,

no parenthesis, no help. They say it was to prevent fraud..anyway that's what I've heard many times.

I accept that reason and don't entirely think that it was a method to make people throw good tickets

although, I do think their advertising and notification process could have been much better - they used

the website but did not do a good job of getting actual notice out to retailers to display in stores for

players information. A change such as that should have been widely and effectively announced rather

than mainly done by internet. The self scanner is available but when players are still relying on methods

they always used and are not there anymore, and they are none the wiser..they will be throwing tickets

away and the lottery will benefit from it. I blame them for failing to give something to retailers to display

and relying on them to do it themselves. They sell the tickets but don't change them. I have seen some

retailers hand print notice which is above and beyond and much appreciated. But the lottery itself..? All

I can think is: Pfffttt!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22859 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2011, 8:49 am - IP Logged

I found a vault on the Platinum ticket...10x prize shown...of course it was the minimum..Next vault I find

will have at least $1,000 under it!...assertive thinking Approve

The Cash Fever prize was doubled to $100 because of the red matching number 1.

Ticket #027 sure rings a bell. That might be a good one in a few games.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                          Oklahoma
                          United States
                          Member #82391
                          November 12, 2009
                          6290 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2011, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Congrats.... Dr65 & Vergie6Hurray!Hurray!

Tn
                            United States
                            Member #87742
                            March 2, 2010
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

how many tickets do you usually buy to find all these winners that you are always posting

thanks

Win or lose its a game of chance

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22859 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

how many tickets do you usually buy to find all these winners that you are always posting

thanks

I play a lot of tickets. What I'll do is start with the $20's. I like the $20 tickets and find better bigger winners

there. I'll choose what I like first and see how I do on those. It depends on what's in the machine too on

whether I play more of those same $20's if I don't win or bounce around to the $5's and $10's. If the $10's

don't do anything on the 1st ticket out, I'll try another of one or two that I like. I don't play more than 2

of each. If the winner isn't there, I'm not going to chase it either. I think that's the best way to do it, it

works for me.

The $5 tickets..if they are sold out of some of the $20's and $10's I'll try those at 2 at a shot. I can say

that the $20 are better but you have to be careful and stick to a plan of buying no more than 2 at any

one store of the same type. Sometimes I walk up to a $20 winning ticket waiting for me...usually $100 and

especially on the Cash Fever's, I like those. Many times I got some good winners on the first ticket out

of a slot.

I never stand and feed the machine $100 on a single game..that is NOT the way to do it. I've said this

before..if the winner isn't there on the 1st or 2nd, it's not worth trying to find it...it may only be a $20

winner on a $20 ticket and then you're down with only $20 to show for it. Crazy.

A couple tickets from a couple slots at a few places is the way to go. Maybe luck has a little something

to do with it too...but being at the right place, at the right time does too. AND having a plan and sticking

to it.

Good luck and I hope you find some good ones!!

Page 56 of 397