Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need a answer A.S.A.P.?? Florida

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34134 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2010, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

What are some good Instant tickets to play for Florida, a friend of mind is leaving 6:00am to go to Fl. some Beach name?? Not W.Palm Beach either. But all the Instant Tickets are the same for Fl. which was are the best tickets?? I am going to have her buy me $15.00 dollars worth of tickets. she will be gone for a week. I hope We can hit the big one so what tickets should I buy?? I am getting ready to give her the money? If I don't hear from you Guys in 15 mins, I guest I will go online to see which tickets I should buy??

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
    NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #66834
    November 8, 2008
    432 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2010, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

What are some good Instant tickets to play for Florida, a friend of mind is leaving 6:00am to go to Fl. some Beach name?? Not W.Palm Beach either. But all the Instant Tickets are the same for Fl. which was are the best tickets?? I am going to have her buy me $15.00 dollars worth of tickets. she will be gone for a week. I hope We can hit the big one so what tickets should I buy?? I am getting ready to give her the money? If I don't hear from you Guys in 15 mins, I guest I will go online to see which tickets I should buy??

Hey Marcie

I actually just got to Florida myself today - when you say instant tickets are u you talking about scratch offs or regular lottery games - I like Fantasy 5

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #71280
      February 22, 2009
      15318 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2010, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey Marcie

I would buy the newer ones that just came out - look on the website and it tells you the date.

I usualy buy the $5 or $10 tickets.  Cash Bonanza or Crazy Eights.  But there are alot of newer $2.00 tickets but I've never won on those.....it's all luck.  If you want to spend $20.00 for a millionaire raffle ticket, they are only selling 700,000 tickets and the drawing is on July 5th I think and they still have quite a few tickets to sell.  I bought one the first day they went on sale.  I think there will be 10 $1 million dollar winners and other prizes as well.....good luck to you.

Connie

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34134 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2010, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks the both of you!!!Lovies  I love you all!!! I hope  we get a winner Big time!!  Ah O, I better get off this computer, my Husbands getting mad!! LOL! Green laughGreen laugh I bet he won't get mad when we win!!! LOL!Green laughThanks Connie and LeeLee. Travel 291 comb. What a Coincidence!   Success Dream book! Trip  289 and 428 Fl. K.C.K. dream book. Since my friend is traveling to Fl. another hunch!!  Box or Str8 or use a 0 for p.4 with the #'s

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34134 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey Marcie

I would buy the newer ones that just came out - look on the website and it tells you the date.

I usualy buy the $5 or $10 tickets.  Cash Bonanza or Crazy Eights.  But there are alot of newer $2.00 tickets but I've never won on those.....it's all luck.  If you want to spend $20.00 for a millionaire raffle ticket, they are only selling 700,000 tickets and the drawing is on July 5th I think and they still have quite a few tickets to sell.  I bought one the first day they went on sale.  I think there will be 10 $1 million dollar winners and other prizes as well.....good luck to you.

Connie

You were the first person I though of . Thanks, Now DreamtoReality  What you think??  Friendship and BusMoma too??

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34134 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2010, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey Marcie

I actually just got to Florida myself today - when you say instant tickets are u you talking about scratch offs or regular lottery games - I like Fantasy 5

Thanks LeeLee have a safe trip home I will get a few Fantasy 5 tickets. Auto Pick of course.  Strach off, I can play the 3 digit. right now.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
              South Florida
              United States
              Member #71280
              February 22, 2009
              15318 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

You were the first person I though of . Thanks, Now DreamtoReality  What you think??  Friendship and BusMoma too??

Oh and Mega Money is a good one too.  Jackpot starts at $500,000.  Drawings are Tuesday and Friday.  I think it's up to $850,00 grand this week cause nobody won.  And buy a Lottery Ticket w/XTRA $2.00

drawing is Wednesday and Saturday.  It's up to $24 million this week - more than powerball.  LOL

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34134 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Oh and Mega Money is a good one too.  Jackpot starts at $500,000.  Drawings are Tuesday and Friday.  I think it's up to $850,00 grand this week cause nobody won.  And buy a Lottery Ticket w/XTRA $2.00

drawing is Wednesday and Saturday.  It's up to $24 million this week - more than powerball.  LOL

Thanks Lady!! I will get that ticket too.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34134 Posts
                  Posted: June 29, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lady!! I will get that ticket too.

Looking for Friendship and DreamtoReality and BussMoma BussMoma I will get with you tonite!!  I will post results here. for the tickets. if i win. if I don't post you know I didn't win!! Big Smile

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34134 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2010, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Never mind I made my choices, I hope I do win!! I brought all instant Tickets!! A few $5.00 tickets. 2 of them. and $1.00 dollar Tickets.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                      South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #81890
                      November 1, 2009
                      4959 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2010, 5:15 am - IP Logged

Looking for Friendship and DreamtoReality and BussMoma BussMoma I will get with you tonite!!  I will post results here. for the tickets. if i win. if I don't post you know I didn't win!! Big Smile

LOL Marcie...Noticed you went to sleep with your computer on.....You are 2 funny....I don't really play the scratch off tickets so I wouln't e able to help you at all.....Extremely busy...end of month duties...

Remember the 4s today Marcie....One of the book I used recommends playing 4s on the 30th of the month...Be$t of Luck

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                        Miami
                        United States
                        Member #62793
                        July 9, 2008
                        673 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2010, 5:58 am - IP Logged

If you're looking for scratch-offs, try The Price is Right. You can enter the losing tix in a second chance drawing for a trip to Vegas plus $5,000 and tix to the show. They're $5.

The Millionaire Raffle ends on Tuesday, and right now it offers the best odds for winning 1 million.

Good luck!

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34134 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2010, 8:37 am - IP Logged

LOL Marcie...Noticed you went to sleep with your computer on.....You are 2 funny....I don't really play the scratch off tickets so I wouln't e able to help you at all.....Extremely busy...end of month duties...

Remember the 4s today Marcie....One of the book I used recommends playing 4s on the 30th of the month...Be$t of Luck

Well, thanks Dreamto,  for reminding me to play the *444* I was just talking to a friend of mind and he said he was going to play *000* OH. I told him it came in Pa yesterday, I don't think it's coming back on the map?? but you never know. I took a shot at it anyway!!  Let's see if the Book is right?? I know I dreamed about 444 last week.  Good luck to each one of you today!!!

1977's avatar - flower2
                            st. pete
                            United States
                            Member #6680
                            September 3, 2004
                            1226 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2010, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Hey Marcie!!!I live in the great state--- LOL!!!! Go to www.flalottery.com click on games in the upper left then on scratch off. it will show you all the  games and which one of the games  have the the top prizes left...I buy the $5.00  ones. The price is right  and sherlock homles r losers .Good Luck.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34134 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2010, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Hey Marcie!!!I live in the great state--- LOL!!!! Go to www.flalottery.com click on games in the upper left then on scratch off. it will show you all the  games and which one of the games  have the the top prizes left...I buy the $5.00  ones. The price is right  and sherlock homles r losers .Good Luck.

Thanks I already did that last night, I will be getting 2 $5.00 tickets. and 5 of the  dollar tickets Instants. Thanks!! I will let you all know if I win!! LOLCool