Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2010

Topic closed. 3005 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MrMtnDewGalant.

Page 66 of 201
PrintE-mailLink
phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Borderline Commonwealth
United States
Member #75848
June 13, 2009
1868 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:38 am - IP Logged

I am so happy everybody hit tonight...... My mail box was full and I had to make sure everyone hit it tonight.... I got it but for 500.00 I hate that I did not play it twice I just combo it once because thought 331 was coming so played that 4 times....lol.... however, I did play it straight but combo it..... Well I hope others were blessed and lets win again tommorrow.. I want this board winning I just dont like to put to much for NC that is all I always had love for everyone on this board. Lets make money together and I pray everyone had it tonight..... I just coming in from watching karate kid... Excellent movie now I tired so be on tommorrow for other day numbers but still watch the 20x that number coming next okay......I loving 201 203 but with these numbers just not sure have to see what the workout give me and good luck tonight everyone and blessings to us all.......Party

Thank You Chella for  giving us you predicted pairs they are the bombdiggity!!!!!

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #75096
    May 26, 2009
    7136 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Thank You Chella for  giving us you predicted pairs they are the bombdiggity!!!!!

No girl you are the one with your workouts I was telling alot of new people who email me there are nice people on here that do great workouts but we all have to find out a workout that best suites each other because not every workout will give you every hit but it does produce hits........ Lets get them again today I got some goodies...... blessings to you

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #75096
      May 26, 2009
      7136 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Hi Chella. I read this forum all the time. I read your post last night about the 31 and 20 pairs but forgot to put it in. Do you have any suggestions about what pairs may show today? Maybe 11 pair again?

Hello and I dont see the 11 coming back today keep the 20x in today but I have some other numbers that are good for mid day I will let you know okay give me a second

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31549 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Vergie I dont recall reading it either, and would like to know myself how you come up with the winning number, if its no bother to you.

This is something I posted in May...it's one of the main things I do and that is to go back and see what numbers fall in clusters & take it from there...it works a lot of times for me...an old-timer told me about how he used this so I started checking and they do fall in like clusters.

Vergie6Vergie6's avatar - villiarnaGold MemberTop 25 PosterGreensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #60341
        March 29, 2008
        11140 Posts
        OnlinePosted: May 30, 2010, 2:21 pm - IP Logged Favorites

Another example...look at how many have fell this month that also fell in Jan. 2007....so this proves my point that the same numbers fall in clusters, you just have to go back and look for them...nothing has changed much since our lottery started as far as I can see...this month is almost identical to Jan. 2007!

Might be a good idea to just play the numbers here that haven't hit yet...might come in June too!...unless I missed some there are 15 numbers the same or very close to some we have had in May & it's not quite over.

Good luck & happy hunting for numbers!See Ya!

Jan 31, 2007 Evening 3 - 6 - 4

Jan 30, 2007 Evening 0 - 2 - 1

Jan 29, 2007 Evening 6 - 9 - 7...we had 796 on 5-10

Jan 28, 2007 Evening 3 - 6 - 2

Jan 27, 2007 Evening 3 - 5 - 9

Jan 26, 2007 Evening 8 - 1 - 5 

Jan 25, 2007 Evening 8 - 4 - 0 

Jan 24, 2007 Evening 2 - 9 - 3...we had 923 on 5-22 

Jan 23, 2007 Evening 4 - 0 - 7 

Jan 22, 2007 Evening 9 - 4 - 6...we had 694 on 5-26

Jan 21, 2007 Evening 3 - 2 - 2 ...we had 233 on 5-16...look for 322 soon!

Jan 20, 2007 Evening 0 - 4 - 4 ...we had 044 on 5-18

Jan 19, 2007 Evening 7 - 6 - 1 

Jan 18, 2007 Evening 1 - 0 - 5

Jan 17, 2007 Evening 4 - 5 - 4...we had 446 on 5-15

Jan 16, 2007 Evening 0 - 7 - 1...we had 170 & 701 on 5-13 & 5-24

Jan 15, 2007 Evening 3 - 4 - 2...we had 423 on 5-17 

Jan 14, 2007 Evening 9 - 3 - 8...we had 398 on 5-27

Jan 13, 2007 Evening 0 - 6 - 1

Jan 12, 2007 Evening 6 - 6 - 5...we had 655 on 5-8

Jan 11, 2007 Evening 8 - 2 - 0...last night's number...5-29

Jan 10, 2007 Evening 9 - 1 - 7 

Jan 9, 2007 Evening 5 - 8 - 7...we had 758 on 5-14

Jan 8, 2007 Evening 2 - 8 - 9

Jan 7, 2007 Evening 6 - 3 - 7 

Jan 6, 2007 Evening 0 - 8 - 2 ...820 last night...notice it repeats!

Jan 5, 2007 Evening 2 - 9 - 5...we had 925 on 5-24

Jan 4, 2007 Evening 2 - 6 - 4

Jan 3, 2007 Evening 5 - 9 - 9...we had 599 on 5-8 

Jan 2, 2007 Evening 2 - 6 - 6 

Jan 1, 2007 Evening 7 - 0 - 8

Borderline Commonwealth
          United States
          Member #75848
          June 13, 2009
          1868 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Hello and I dont see the 11 coming back today keep the 20x in today but I have some other numbers that are good for mid day I will let you know okay give me a second

Girl i miss you so much cause you are not here on a daily bases like you used to be.. when will you be able to come back on a more time bases ( i don't want to say fulltime cause everybody can't do fulltime).....

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
            NC
            United States
            Member #91157
            May 11, 2010
            5521 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

I'm glad to have met you chella. I hope to see you on a little more often, whenever you can ofcourse. I have numbers in mind to play today, but since you're on on today I want to compare them to your numbers or pairs.

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Girl i miss you so much cause you are not here on a daily bases like you used to be.. when will you be able to come back on a more time bases ( i don't want to say fulltime cause everybody can't do fulltime).....

Well working and school sometimes pull me from this and then I am always running to do this and that but I will try to be on more I promise I talk to a few people on phone so it is easier for me to text or call and talk about numbers cause I am always playing........lol.... however, I will try to come on more I love to see others win and so many people did win last night I so happy I ready for today and I know you are as well lets get them  Hey funny when I was in the movies last night I knew I won my hand itch so bad I called Badu and said what is the number she said I dont know she was coming in from Walmart...lol... I said that is okay when I saw that number I said oh yes and I feel it itching again today NC is being good to us for right now but hopefully if I dont get it mid I will get it this evening that is just how it works.... lets get paid today sweetheart.......

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #75096
                May 26, 2009
                7136 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I'm glad to have met you chella. I hope to see you on a little more often, whenever you can ofcourse. I have numbers in mind to play today, but since you're on on today I want to compare them to your numbers or pairs.

Wink

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31549 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Vergie, I would like to know how you come up with winning numbers. If you don't mind? I can't recall reading how you do it........

I hope that helped a little bit (posting the May numbers that matched the Jan 07 ones...I'm trying to recall some more posts but I can't seem to right now but I do a little bit of everything like most other people do.  I seem to do better if I keep it simple but that's hard for me.

There are a lot or workouts posted through out LP that we can get help from too...I do a lot of searching for help...like I said once when I was new and asked for help I was told to do a lot of searching and reading and that was the best advice anyone could give me.

I do go back and search in NC for the numbers that hit to see what follows next...I write down at least 7 after and 7 before each way & see if any of them are similar & I might use some of them.

I hope this is a little bit of help...I'm not near as good as others are on this thread but I do try.

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts

I AM NOT STUCK..ITS IN PLAIN SIGHT WHAT I SAY...THE WORKOUT SUPPORTS WHAT I SAID...

When you post what you play and how you win i will show my winning tickets more often sweetie, until YOU are doing as much posting as i am i dont think you have the right to demand that i humor any situation. this is not a contest to see who can outdo who...i'm here to win and help others. show me some workouts or number list to support your wins and i'll comply with what you ask. until you are posting as much as me things will stay the same on my end. and trust me..if i say i win..I WIN...its my money i'm risking and i have no reason to lie or be in denial about it. my statement was addressed to someone who asked ME how MY workouts work. i say DAY TO DAY..EVE TO EVE..do not come behind me and say thats not the case...they DIDNT ASK YOU SO STAY OUT OF IT.so vergie can simply chose NOT to respond. thanks sweetie and keep on winning....AND NOT POSTING WORKOUTS AND NUMBER LISTS. HAPPY WINNING. Approve

Good morning buddy good luck today going to get hair done you know me...lol..... lets win again today and good luck to everyone... blessings.....

Borderline Commonwealth
                      United States
                      Member #75848
                      June 13, 2009
                      1868 Posts

Wink

That's Righttttt!!!! LET'S GET PAID

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31549 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Woo Hoo!

Congrats to you Jbarn!Party

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31549 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2010, 10:00 am - IP Logged

yeah buddy we have some of the nicest people on this board,Chella,Tech and Vergie and the list goe's on they know there stuff and it's just a blessing we all coming together as one and getting these win's.I thank and got love for everyone on this board

MrMtnDew, I know this post wasn't to me but I just wanted to say thank you for including me with your kind words.

Good luck to you for midday!See Ya!

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31549 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2010, 10:07 am - IP Logged

I AM NOT STUCK..ITS IN PLAIN SIGHT WHAT I SAY...THE WORKOUT SUPPORTS WHAT I SAID...

When you post what you play and how you win i will show my winning tickets more often sweetie, until YOU are doing as much posting as i am i dont think you have the right to demand that i humor any situation. this is not a contest to see who can outdo who...i'm here to win and help others. show me some workouts or number list to support your wins and i'll comply with what you ask. until you are posting as much as me things will stay the same on my end. and trust me..if i say i win..I WIN...its my money i'm risking and i have no reason to lie or be in denial about it. my statement was addressed to someone who asked ME how MY workouts work. i say DAY TO DAY..EVE TO EVE..do not come behind me and say thats not the case...they DIDNT ASK YOU SO STAY OUT OF IT.so vergie can simply chose NOT to respond. thanks sweetie and keep on winning....AND NOT POSTING WORKOUTS AND NUMBER LISTS. HAPPY WINNING. Approve

Technic I am very sorry if I offended you...it was not my intention but my post didn't sound like it...I just like pictures of winning tickets and I know it's silly for me to post mine as nobody cares & I don't blame them...as I said once the only reason I started it a few months ago is because someone told me they thought I was lying so I thought well I'll show them.

I believe you when you say you win and was in no way trying to make you or anyone else think I didn't...when I post, my words don't come out as if I were face to face talking.

I think you made a few people very happy to tell me off but I still want you to know that  really in my heart I did not mean any harm.

JSNAKE252's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                              Wilson,NC
                              United States
                              Member #86369
                              February 3, 2010
                              397 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2010, 10:31 am - IP Logged

186 904 mid

Page 66 of 201