Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 7/1 - 7/31/2010

Topic closed. 855 replies. Last post 6 years ago by mybelle.

Page 22 of 58
PrintE-mailLink
Rony's avatar - mrthumbs
S.W. FL
United States
Member #89540
April 9, 2010
353 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

lilthing

Some people in this forum have asked if you could post your predictions since you always hit. You did say that you follow Jack C numbers but this time he didn't hit and you did. Now are you going to tell us you follow Rony? (Rony congrats on your box Hurray!) We are here to help each other. I come to this forum all the time I just never post. Like you can see I just registered. It would be great if you can share with us your numbers. I noticed that you also hit in New york, Illinois, and California practically almost daily and still don't post any numbers except the Mystical forum. Please share with us! Just the same way others do.

Thanks LuckyGrl ....

I think there is no point talking to Lithing, She won't care or listen what we say.

Even after repeated requests from so many members here, she continue to do what she was doing.

The best thing is to just ignore her posts.

empress22's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #92369
    June 5, 2010
    8 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

u cant always believe people wat they say here on lotteypost about them winning, some people lie and just want attention..if they are, they need to keep it to their self and dnt tell no one because no1 would care because that person didnt post anything...i notice that alot with some people on lotterypost,call no names..i dnt really be deep into these things but im just speakin in general, im not hating on any1..all im sayin is people if u are here to help, then do your job

goingtowin's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
      West Palm Beach FL
      United States
      Member #92961
      June 18, 2010
      470 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2010, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

u cant always believe people wat they say here on lotteypost about them winning, some people lie and just want attention..if they are, they need to keep it to their self and dnt tell no one because no1 would care because that person didnt post anything...i notice that alot with some people on lotterypost,call no names..i dnt really be deep into these things but im just speakin in general, im not hating on any1..all im sayin is people if u are here to help, then do your job

Empress22,

Roger That!..... I thought all of us was here to help each other, I guess not...

Im definitely putting lilthing or who ever it is on ignore...

United States
        Member #94079
        July 13, 2010
        28 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2010, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Empress22,
        You couldn't have said it any better thank You! Might as well just ignore

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12585 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2010, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Empress22,

Roger That!..... I thought all of us was here to help each other, I guess not...

Im definitely putting lilthing or who ever it is on ignore...

Everyone, all u have to do is mouse over to Members in the top blue bar & then click on My Block list & then type Lilthing on it & click save.  Now u will never see her posts & u will not receive an private e-mail from her.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
            Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
            Member #38062
            April 23, 2006
            12585 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2010, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Debby

See, The Key Digit 8 fell on tens place and the SUM was also as expected 18.

You didn't used Digit 8 in your prediction except in 1 number.

You got to use all Key Digits, they are all equally important, though there are some exceptions on some days. But most of the times, all Key Digits are equally important.

And also note that most of the time my Key Digits fell on unit or tens place, they rarely fell on hundreds place.

I'm sorry Rony, Didn't have time to position our numbers as I woke up late & had to run out & spend all day helping my son. Just got back & I see I had 599 & 585 hits.  U r very good at positions.   I need to work on that with u.  I feel a 2 or 7 is gonna hit tonight & what position is up to u.  What do u think?

Rony's avatar - mrthumbs
              S.W. FL
              United States
              Member #89540
              April 9, 2010
              353 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry Rony, Didn't have time to position our numbers as I woke up late & had to run out & spend all day helping my son. Just got back & I see I had 599 & 585 hits.  U r very good at positions.   I need to work on that with u.  I feel a 2 or 7 is gonna hit tonight & what position is up to u.  What do u think?

Debbie,

Sorry for the late posting, I had too much work today. I will try to post my numbers in the next few mins....

Here are the Key Digits for Eve Draw

And I am expecting a single Digit SUM of 1,7,8 or 9

But my system is also indicating towards a double today. Unhappy

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
                Member #67381
                November 24, 2008
                282 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2010, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

What i dont get is some of u guys complain that she or he dosent post their numbers and then u get mad and talk SH** to ignore her/his posts stop being <snip> leach if she/he is lieing or not who cares if they win good for them if they lieing good for them also come out with ur own system and then u share it with everybody for free , it make no sense. There is a lot of people here who win and dont even advertise theyir wins and a lot of stupid idiots who trying impress some losers who wont everything handed to them.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN EVENING DRAWING.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

Rony's avatar - mrthumbs
                  S.W. FL
                  United States
                  Member #89540
                  April 9, 2010
                  353 Posts
                  Posted: July 13, 2010, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

What i dont get is some of u guys complain that she or he dosent post their numbers and then u get mad and talk SH** to ignore her/his posts stop being <snip> leach if she/he is lieing or not who cares if they win good for them if they lieing good for them also come out with ur own system and then u share it with everybody for free , it make no sense. There is a lot of people here who win and dont even advertise theyir wins and a lot of stupid idiots who trying impress some losers who wont everything handed to them.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Broulir

Nobody is getting mad here.

No member has used any foul words or language for Lithing.

We are just requesting her to post her numbers. Do you see any problem with it ?

And if someone keep on ignoring your requests, what do you expect to do ? Ignore him/her or what ????

Nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #91136
                    May 11, 2010
                    73 Posts
                    Posted: July 13, 2010, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

This is just the point, who cares if he or she wins?  So why post the winnings?  He or she just need to keep it to themself.  We are here to help one another.

Nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #91136
                      May 11, 2010
                      73 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2010, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

By the way Rony is correct, who's getting mad?  And what's with the foul language?

United States
                        Member #94079
                        July 13, 2010
                        28 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2010, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

First of all we are just asking a question if she could post her numbers since she always hits. I don't believe there's anything wrong to ask or is it. Like Rony says nobody is mad....

FL
                          United States
                          Member #93841
                          July 8, 2010
                          576 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2010, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I will post my numbers, let me know which ones stand out for tonights draw.

**Please keep in mind that I am new at this :)

987 986 673 369 876 759 757 395  

047 320 057 578 386 423 761 152

Are there any that are overdue? i'm not sure how to check this

(I added 907 and 997 to my list)

United States
                            Member #94079
                            July 13, 2010
                            28 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2010, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

These are my numbers for the month of July

274, 440, 446, 177, 711, 342, 142, 015, 814, 577

Good Luck Everybody!
                            Big Smile

mybelle's avatar - chick
                              Palm Harbor, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #51115
                              March 28, 2007
                              1391 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

144 is my main number, and will play it from now until eternity, or until it wins.

043, 083, 427, 153, 532, 261, 212, 268, 444

That's all I'm playing.  Good Luck.

Somebody's gonna win tonight  I Agree!

MYBELLE

Page 22 of 58