Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 7/1 - 7/31/2010

Topic closed. 1555 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jayson.

Page 44 of 104
PrintE-mailLink
NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
NY
United States
Member #54513
August 21, 2007
6371 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2010, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

It's not uncommon for us here in the NY forum to post all of our predictions, 3 and 4. I keep my posts simple, usually no more than 4  or 5 sentences. Other people post things that take up sometimes more than half the forum page, I don't have a problem with that, I just skip by what I don't want to see. Crazy

I dont think it matters if your sentences are only 4 to 5 sentences or even just one sentence if that sentence includes Pick 4 predictions and we are in the Pick 3 forum , it's called not following the rules. I like your  Pick - 4 predicitons Taxijohn and I remember when you posted the 2004 prediction straight on February 3rd in the Pick 3 forum and it came up in Win - 4 on the same day for the Midday Draw. Just follow the rules and post those Pick 4 predictions in the Pick 4 forum where they belong and eveything will be smooth.Wink

I dont think those rules were designed to hurt or annoy us I think those rules were desinged to help us to better organize ourselves and concentrate on the specified game wether it's the pick 3 or pick 4. In fact I have been visitng the pick 4 forum and I see your post you created Titled " New York, Nailing the Pick - 4 " It king of like saying why did you ceate that thread in the pick 4 forum if you are posting pick - 4 numbers in the pick 3 forum as well. There is also another pick - 4 thread created in the pick 4 forum by "aanewyork" titled NY Pick 4 : July 1 to July 31 and I think that is where all  pick 4 predicitons should obviously be listed. There is already a Pick 4 Thread in the Pick 4 forum for NY for the month of "JULY" so since you taxijohn are good at picking the WIn - 4  numbers I'd think all of us here at lotterypost would give you the honor of creating the Pick 4 thread for the month "August" when the time comes. Smiley

Jack-C's avatar - us
    San Diego, CA
    United States
    Member #61467
    May 24, 2008
    28146 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2010, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

I dont think it matters if your sentences are only 4 to 5 sentences or even just one sentence if that sentence includes Pick 4 predictions and we are in the Pick 3 forum , it's called not following the rules. I like your  Pick - 4 predicitons Taxijohn and I remember when you posted the 2004 prediction straight on February 3rd in the Pick 3 forum and it came up in Win - 4 on the same day for the Midday Draw. Just follow the rules and post those Pick 4 predictions in the Pick 4 forum where they belong and eveything will be smooth.Wink

I dont think those rules were designed to hurt or annoy us I think those rules were desinged to help us to better organize ourselves and concentrate on the specified game wether it's the pick 3 or pick 4. In fact I have been visitng the pick 4 forum and I see your post you created Titled " New York, Nailing the Pick - 4 " It king of like saying why did you ceate that thread in the pick 4 forum if you are posting pick - 4 numbers in the pick 3 forum as well. There is also another pick - 4 thread created in the pick 4 forum by "aanewyork" titled NY Pick 4 : July 1 to July 31 and I think that is where all  pick 4 predicitons should obviously be listed. There is already a Pick 4 Thread in the Pick 4 forum for NY for the month of "JULY" so since you taxijohn are good at picking the WIn - 4  numbers I'd think all of us here at lotterypost would give you the honor of creating the Pick 4 thread for the month "August" when the time comes. Smiley

I Agree!

United States
      Member #9763
      December 20, 2004
      2267 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2010, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Where the hell did that 935 came from?

This is a rough game.

And you need two things to win: a willingness to persist and good money management

skills.....or else you will lose all your money while waiting for that BIG WIN.

Today is the 13th.

We have to check the results of 7 and 8 days ago (July 6 and 5).

I am going to line them up like this.

We do see the 5 and the 35 repeating; that is helpful.

Unfortunately, sometimes the numbers from the 9th day jump into the picture, but I don’t normally take the 9th

day into account because it would be too many numbers to play. 

But I will show you where the 935 came from.

The number that came on July 4 (9 days ago) in the evening was 819:

There is your 935. 

Do keep in mind that this box is still ACTIVE:

174 looks good, and so does 510, 855, and 400.

(I just thought 127 would be good to play as well.)

(456 is due; notice the 4 and the 5 there).

Late entry: Thats alot of Zeros there:

Jack-C's avatar - us
        San Diego, CA
        United States
        Member #61467
        May 24, 2008
        28146 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2010, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Don't post Pick 4 stuff in the Pick 3 forum.  I did post that message to you when I moved your posts to the Pick 4 forum a week or so ago.

Thank you, Todd.

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
          NY
          United States
          Member #54513
          August 21, 2007
          6371 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2010, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I will be playing all of these plays boxed for June becauase the 45 combo pair is still way overdue.

453,  450,  452,  455,  454,

457,  451,  456,  458,  459.

Still no 3 digit combination with the 4 & 5 have hit. The 45 pair is just wearing me out. I had 945 today and they draw 935 Scared

I'll continue to test these boxed plays with the 45 pair for the remainder of July ,  & i'll also add a few more plays for tonight along with this list as well since the consecutives are still cold.

453,  450,  452,  455,  454,

457,  451,  456,  458,  459,

120,  453,  645,  879,  901,

United States
            Member #9763
            December 20, 2004
            2267 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

The 585 I just posted like 2 hours ago (and have been recommending for about a week)  just showed up in Florida TODAY. I would have won that STRAIGHT ($500 or $900) because I always play doubles 3 ways.

My 901 showed up in Florida on Sunday. (I would have made at least $2,700 on that one.)

The 230 I recommended showed up there on Saturday ($900).

And the 172 I like so much won in Florida on Friday ($900)

Do you see a pattern?

This happens at least once a week, sometimes twice a week.

Therefore, If you play in Florida, just take my numbers and play them there.

And if you don't, you should consider playing there.

After my next BIG win ($2,000 or more) I will start to play my numbers in Florida as well. I can't do it now because I would be stretching myself thin financially if  I had to play ALL my numbers (a very long list!) on both states.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
              Dutchess County, New York
              United States
              Member #8067
              October 22, 2004
              3240 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, Todd.

Nanny nanny poo poo... lol..Dunk

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

United States
                Member #55391
                September 28, 2007
                78 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Where the hell did that 935 came from?

This is a rough game.

And you need two things to win: a willingness to persist and good money management

skills.....or else you will lose all your money while waiting for that BIG WIN.

Today is the 13th.

We have to check the results of 7 and 8 days ago (July 6 and 5).

I am going to line them up like this.

We do see the 5 and the 35 repeating; that is helpful.

Unfortunately, sometimes the numbers from the 9th day jump into the picture, but I don’t normally take the 9th

day into account because it would be too many numbers to play. 

But I will show you where the 935 came from.

The number that came on July 4 (9 days ago) in the evening was 819:

There is your 935. 

Do keep in mind that this box is still ACTIVE:

174 looks good, and so does 510, 855, and 400.

(I just thought 127 would be good to play as well.)

(456 is due; notice the 4 and the 5 there).

Late entry: Thats alot of Zeros there:

I believe this came from your formula I used. That number was one that I conjured up from your formula. Unfortunately, I didn't play numbers today lol.

But I found if I had used your formula starting the 1st day in July, I would have hit 8 times in 2 weeks.

That is a nice ratio I say. Hopefully I'm using your formula the correct way. If not, I probably just stumbled on to something completely new lol. I'm talking about adding 123 to previously played numbers of a year ago and one month ahead correct?

United States
                  Member #55391
                  September 28, 2007
                  78 Posts
                  Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I believe this came from your formula I used. That number was one that I conjured up from your formula. Unfortunately, I didn't play numbers today lol.

But I found if I had used your formula starting the 1st day in July, I would have hit 8 times in 2 weeks.

That is a nice ratio I say. Hopefully I'm using your formula the correct way. If not, I probably just stumbled on to something completely new lol. I'm talking about adding 123 to previously played numbers of a year ago and one month ahead correct?

The numbers I had that came out so far are: 800, 550, 115, 207, 052, 827, 618 & 395.

That is really..........good for 2 weeks of July.

United States
                    Member #9763
                    December 20, 2004
                    2267 Posts
                    Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

What you have in mind is a different system; I think its called the 123 Workout.

But you seen to be using a variation of it.

If it works for you, great. 

With my system (one of several I use) is to go back and see what numbers came out 7 and 8 days ago.

Todays result will usually have 1, 2, or all 3 of the digits from those numbers.

For example, 935 came out today.

The 35 came from the 350 from 8 days ago (July 5, midday drawing).

This system should not be used as a stand alone system because it will generate too many numbers to play.

It should be used in conjuction with a LIST of current hot or due numbers.

This list will help you narrow down the numbers to play.

United States
                      Member #55391
                      September 28, 2007
                      78 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

What you have in mind is a different system; I think its called the 123 Workout.

But you seen to be using a variation of it.

If it works for you, great. 

With my system (one of several I use) is to go back and see what numbers came out 7 and 8 days ago.

Todays result will usually have 1, 2, or all 3 of the digits from those numbers.

For example, 935 came out today.

The 35 came from the 350 from 8 days ago (July 5, midday drawing).

This system should not be used as a stand alone system because it will generate too many numbers to play.

It should be used in conjuction with a LIST of current hot or due numbers.

This list will help you narrow down the numbers to play.

Ohhh ok, I'll just rename it the PPY System. I guess I stumbled on to something. I'm gonig to stick with this for awhile and keep you guys updated if I'm getting rich from NY Lotto lol.

United States
                        Member #55391
                        September 28, 2007
                        78 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2010, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Btw all, I see the number 1 hasn't showed it's straight face. So from the PPY System I'll be playing:

541, 701, 921, 091, 314, 114, 165, 551, 146, 214, 112, 519, 917, 116, 512, 113, 133, 117.

Good Luck With These!!!!

United States
                          Member #9763
                          December 20, 2004
                          2267 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2010, 4:07 pm - IP Logged
                          654 and 287 are super hot right now.

Today is the 13th. 

7 Days ago was the 6th (115, 740) and 8 days ago was the 5th (080, 350):

Notice the 4 and the 5 there (654).

The double 1 is still a threat (151?  711?).

I like 172 (1 and 7 in the box) and 127.

That long line of zero may mean that 040, 400, or 004 may show up.
                          Or maybe 500?
                          Or maybe 100?

101 and 100 are quite possible.

One number I am definitely playing based on this box is 081.

(You need a LIST of hot or due numbers when using this sytem or else you will end up with too MANY numbers to play.) 

120, 901, 123 are taking their sweet time showing up. 
                          (One of the benefits of playing online is that you can place small .25 cent bets on numbers. So I can continue playing my numbers and not go broke.)

Finally; I will make a small fortune when 987 shows up....hopefully this week.

Don't be surprised if one or more of the above numbers shows up in Florida in the next 7 days.

United States
                            Member #9763
                            December 20, 2004
                            2267 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2010, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Btw all, I see the number 1 hasn't showed it's straight face. So from the PPY System I'll be playing:

541, 701, 921, 091, 314, 114, 165, 551, 146, 214, 112, 519, 917, 116, 512, 113, 133, 117.

Good Luck With These!!!!

I like your 701 and 921.

ummm. I think I will play 710 and 701 Straight.

I am already playing 921 Straight.

Where did you get these numbers? 

Or are you just tracking them?

United States
                              Member #9763
                              December 20, 2004
                              2267 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2010, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck With These!!!!

Your 541 is a great number actually.

Both of our systems agree on that.

I am assuming the numbers in the FRONT (541, 701, etc) are the hottest, correct?

Page 44 of 104