|Posted: July 2, 2010, 11:19 pm - IP Logged|
I'd like to know if someone has or can create this very useful excel file of 5/56 combination by number position,with their lexicographic number on front of each combination,there is a total of 260 numbers by position according to the table chart of " WINSUMLOOSESUM " who was kind enough to give to me which is :
Don't mind the 45 and circle that was from a previous post.
It would look like this if someone were to do it.
firstable all columns would be at width : 15.
Details for the file display.
For position 1.
1. Cell A1 and B1 would be " merge " together with in it : Position 1.
2. Row 2 would be empty.
3. Cell A3 and B3 would also be " merge : with the number 1 in it.
4. Row 4 would be empty.
5. Cell A5 would have the word : Lexicographic in it.
6. Cell B5 would have the word : Combinations in it.
7. Row 6 would be empty.
8. Cell A7 and up would have the lexicographic numbers list from the combinations of the column B.
9. Cell B7 and up ( column ) would have all the combinations for the number 1 " as position1 ".
It should look like this :
For all the numbers as " position 1 ". (1 to 52)
It will start at columns : A,B with number 1 and will stop at columns : CY,CZ with number : 52.
For all the numbers as " position 2 ". (2 to 53)
It will start at columns : DA,DB with number 2 and will stop at columns : GY,GZ with number : 53.
For all the numbers as " position 3 ". (3 to 54)
It will start at columns : HA,HB with number 3 and will stop at columns : KY,KZ with number : 54.
For all the numbers as " position 4 ". (4 to 55)
It will start at columns : LA,LB with number 4 and will stop at columns : OY,OZ with number : 55.
For all the numbers as " position 5 ". (5 to 56)
It will start at columns : PA,PB with number 5 and will stop at columns : SY,SZ with number : 56.
IF I DIDN'T MAKE MISTAKE IT SHOULD BE RIGHT !!!
If someone can write this Excel file,I would realy appreciate it, Thank you.