Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strange Dream

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Meccah.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Would you play?

Yes [ 6 ]  [85.71%]
No [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Maybe? [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Peanut Butter Cookies [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 7 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
Member #6363
August 20, 2004
4052 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2010, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

Yesterday (Friday) I had a dream which is highly unusual in it's self. I have a sleeping disorder and sleep in short spurts off and on when I can catch it, but rarely sleep more than 3 hours at a time. The point being, I rarely, if ever dream, and if I do, I generally do not remember them.

Anyway, I had this dream and the only thing I can remember from it at all is that someone who I did not know and have never seen before in real life says something off the wall like, "It is Tuesday, I need to buy a Mega Millions ticket." This is strange for two reasons, first it was on Friday I had the dream and the second is that I have only played MM three times ever and do not care for the game. It is the last game I would ever consider playing of all the games there is to play. Now after having the dream I bought a ticket Friday and played MM and lost, never got a single number right, the same as the other two times I played (QP). But in the dream the guy said it was a Tuesday, and he needed to buy a ticket. No mention of winning or anything like that, just that he needed to buy a ticket.

My question is if you had this dream would you consider buying a/some ticket(s) even if you were not the person in the dream? and there was no mention of winning? Or would you just chalk it up to to many Peanut Butter cookies and forget the whole thing. Big Smile

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

increase's avatar - focus
    VA
    United States
    Member #54828
    August 31, 2007
    37831 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I would play.

Every dream that I've had about the lottery (that I remembered), I always won $$$ playing the lottery whether I was the person in the dream or not.

In the dream, if the person was playing on Tuesday, I would definitely buy a few MM tickets on Tuesday.

Good Luck D_A. I hope you are the next MM winner!

I am a millionaire!

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6394 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Gosh Yes,  Play !!     That information   came to you for a reason.

Good luck to you : )

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #78052
        August 6, 2009
        785 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Mortgage your house and buy the tickets on Tuesday!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #81890
          November 1, 2009
          4959 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

Yesterday (Friday) I had a dream which is highly unusual in it's self. I have a sleeping disorder and sleep in short spurts off and on when I can catch it, but rarely sleep more than 3 hours at a time. The point being, I rarely, if ever dream, and if I do, I generally do not remember them.

Anyway, I had this dream and the only thing I can remember from it at all is that someone who I did not know and have never seen before in real life says something off the wall like, "It is Tuesday, I need to buy a Mega Millions ticket." This is strange for two reasons, first it was on Friday I had the dream and the second is that I have only played MM three times ever and do not care for the game. It is the last game I would ever consider playing of all the games there is to play. Now after having the dream I bought a ticket Friday and played MM and lost, never got a single number right, the same as the other two times I played (QP). But in the dream the guy said it was a Tuesday, and he needed to buy a ticket. No mention of winning or anything like that, just that he needed to buy a ticket.

My question is if you had this dream would you consider buying a/some ticket(s) even if you were not the person in the dream? and there was no mention of winning? Or would you just chalk it up to to many Peanut Butter cookies and forget the whole thing. Big Smile

I would play .....

It is your choice..... Your message to do as you wish....

Tuesday  04-14-18-34-39-60

Buying 11

Lottery ticket 04- 08-25-28-40-44

Maybe someone will play and win from the above #s

Be$t of Luck

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
            South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2010, 12:57 am - IP Logged

I normally stay out of polls.

But D.A. I hope you clean up !

United States
              Member #6363
              August 20, 2004
              4052 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2010, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for your input. DtR thanks for the numbers. I am still thinking it may have been the cookies, but can I really afford not to try one more time this coming Tuesday? Thanks for wishing me luck with this, the positive feedback may be what was needed to turn the tide. I could use a little luck right now, graduated school last month, can't find a job and run of out my unemployment last week. Now would be a great time for a little luck to come my way.

Many Winners to You.

D_A

United States
                Member #6363
                August 20, 2004
                4052 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey FloridaGirl,

I would like to answer your PM but you have me blocked. Let me know if you correct that.

Many Winners to You.

D_A

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #85202
                  January 10, 2010
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2010, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

you should play 706 that is tuesday date