Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Pens and Highlighter for lottery workouts.

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by TigerAngel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #81843
October 31, 2009
856 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2010, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Found these today at the store. The product is by Pilot and the Pens are called their

FRIXION Erasable Gel pen. There are two pens per pack. The Highlighter is bright yellow and comes in a pack of three. About $3.99 each.

The inks are Thermo-sensitive and disappear with erasing action. So far I found pens in blue and black. The eraser is a rubber tip and it works real good. I was reading the back and when I found that the ink disappears from heat, I scribbled on the package and gave it a wave over a lighter. Yep! It disappeared!

I tried the highlighter in the store display and it was amazing. Only thing missing in the mix is a decoder ring that goes wiz when I blow on it.

DD

addai1516's avatar - lib
    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
    United States
    Member #93153
    June 23, 2010
    4087 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2010, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Found these today at the store. The product is by Pilot and the Pens are called their

FRIXION Erasable Gel pen. There are two pens per pack. The Highlighter is bright yellow and comes in a pack of three. About $3.99 each.

The inks are Thermo-sensitive and disappear with erasing action. So far I found pens in blue and black. The eraser is a rubber tip and it works real good. I was reading the back and when I found that the ink disappears from heat, I scribbled on the package and gave it a wave over a lighter. Yep! It disappeared!

I tried the highlighter in the store display and it was amazing. Only thing missing in the mix is a decoder ring that goes wiz when I blow on it.

DD

Thats cool ...

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
      california
      United States
      Member #23475
      October 13, 2005
      659 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2010, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Hey, I have red numbers, green numbers and blue numbers! LOL I just circle them when they come up on my tracking sheet with the right color ink. Then I can see at a glance how my number sets are doing and what is due and what is hot!

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"