Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The long and short ping of it all

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by DREAMtoREALITY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2010, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Family! 

Just saw DTR's post about 400 and 0400, 440, etc.   Wow, right up my alley as these have been bugging me big time for days.  Nice to see someone else thinking along the same lines.

But on to the pings....    My short ping today is 4949.   Don't know why, just pinging away.    The long ping for the last few days has been 444 and today 4444.   Now, 444 is the pure Angel number and seeing it may mean you have the winged ones looking out closely for you.   I'm always appreciative.  The way it's been been coming to me, I am terribly surprised the 4's have not fallen for someone.  I must admit, the chaos of the eclipse has thrown me off course in addition to all the Cancer energy.  As I've said many times, I am only able to generate a solar chart for myself and, as yet, have not been able to figure out why Cancer is such as down time for me.  But it is.  At least I survived our first heat wave just in time for HW2 to start.  Puke (sorry so graphic but heat+me+migraine and that's what you get, literally).  I have fallen behind on looking at things astrologically, so I need to get on that today before I really miss something.

In case anyone is keeping track, yes DE had 878 but no 788.  I also thought we'd see 718 but not yet.  It's got to be the Crab hanging out, lurking in the murk, because being a DelMarVa Peninsula peep, I know what crabs do.  In case you are wondering, blue crabs here are at about $200 per bushel for #1's.    Yowsa

But the good news is that the monumental eclipse is over (technically, at least), and we can start moving toward much more uplifting events to come, and that would be all of us.   First, we have to survive Summer. 

May this happy Monday bring a winner to your pocket and good fortune to your door!   Type    J

Philly-Girl's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Philadelphia, PA
    United States
    Member #84786
    January 3, 2010
    520 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2010, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Family! 

Just saw DTR's post about 400 and 0400, 440, etc.   Wow, right up my alley as these have been bugging me big time for days.  Nice to see someone else thinking along the same lines.

But on to the pings....    My short ping today is 4949.   Don't know why, just pinging away.    The long ping for the last few days has been 444 and today 4444.   Now, 444 is the pure Angel number and seeing it may mean you have the winged ones looking out closely for you.   I'm always appreciative.  The way it's been been coming to me, I am terribly surprised the 4's have not fallen for someone.  I must admit, the chaos of the eclipse has thrown me off course in addition to all the Cancer energy.  As I've said many times, I am only able to generate a solar chart for myself and, as yet, have not been able to figure out why Cancer is such as down time for me.  But it is.  At least I survived our first heat wave just in time for HW2 to start.  Puke (sorry so graphic but heat+me+migraine and that's what you get, literally).  I have fallen behind on looking at things astrologically, so I need to get on that today before I really miss something.

In case anyone is keeping track, yes DE had 878 but no 788.  I also thought we'd see 718 but not yet.  It's got to be the Crab hanging out, lurking in the murk, because being a DelMarVa Peninsula peep, I know what crabs do.  In case you are wondering, blue crabs here are at about $200 per bushel for #1's.    Yowsa

But the good news is that the monumental eclipse is over (technically, at least), and we can start moving toward much more uplifting events to come, and that would be all of us.   First, we have to survive Summer. 

May this happy Monday bring a winner to your pocket and good fortune to your door!   Type    J

Thanks Jake I really enjoy your post. I'm hoping for the triple 4's for Pa today. We had the quad 4's on June 22 for day time but it would be nice to see them return at night. I also like your 0400 I will try that today as well. Thanks again. Good Luck to you and have a blessed day!

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6395 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2010, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Jake, nice to see you post again. Seeing many,many double 4s     and liking your 4949

Thank you girl and may you see the 718  fall for you especially : )

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #81890
        November 1, 2009
        4959 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Family! 

Happy to see  Jake....I thought about you when the 2s came to FL and again about you and Spookysoozy when a poster dreamt he landed on Mars!!!! How Funny! I always buy your #s ...I have been lucky quite a few times...so the 4949-494 I will be playing in FL for the next couple of days....The amount of dream  that have the 444-4444 over the last few weeks.....It would appears as if every state remove one of the 4s from their # line....LOL

Have a blessed day and great seeing your post again...and may the 4s show in  your state real soon...LOL

Its Monday...One of the  dream book recommends playing the 4s on Mondays!!!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34130 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake I really enjoy your post. I'm hoping for the triple 4's for Pa today. We had the quad 4's on June 22 for day time but it would be nice to see them return at night. I also like your 0400 I will try that today as well. Thanks again. Good Luck to you and have a blessed day!

I am sprised the 444 hasn't been out either Jake, I dreamed triples and I seen 444 it hasn't been out anywhere they are due,Big Smile everything else is coming. Thanks for reminding me to play the 444.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #29819
            January 7, 2006
            1243 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2010, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake that 4949 is looking good.  Had it written down for today as Libra Dave also has it predicted today in his astrological numbers.  I like that 444 also, played it not long ago.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
              Stone Mountain, GA
              United States
              Member #3189
              January 1, 2004
              28242 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2010, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Good morning LP Family! 

Saw a dragonfly the other day Jake and thought about you.  Played 4400 str & box today and we got 4402....Thud

I have the quad 4's in for this evening so maybe they'll finally fall for GA.  I'll put that 4949 in for this evening.

Thanks!  See Ya!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                South Florida
                United States
                Member #81890
                November 1, 2009
                4959 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Good morning LP Family! 

994 Tri State.....