Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Systems players: What trends do you watch for?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Spot-UK.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #81843
October 31, 2009
856 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2010, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

What things do you watch for from draw to draw or in a history of draws that help you win?

( Systems here are anything OTHER than Quick Picks . You can QP your friends, you can QP your nose, but you can't QP your friend's nose! LOL)

DD

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2010, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

What things do you watch for from draw to draw or in a history of draws that help you win?

( Systems here are anything OTHER than Quick Picks . You can QP your friends, you can QP your nose, but you can't QP your friend's nose! LOL)

DD

DD, I go back in History of the numbers drawn,  and look for Patterns That is the way my grandmother taught my mom and that is the way my mother taught me...both of them are gone so I am keeping it going.

..It's more work...but I am used to it, and do it fairly quickly...Since I came to the Lottery Post, (Best decision ever, thanks to my son) I  have learned some more tools I use,  like comparing my results to the "120 Combination System."  It works for me and another Pick3 System which helps me tremendously...Definitely.

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

DD

I've tracked the 156 drawings of PB and the 525 drawings of MM since their last matrix change and haven't found anything significantly helpful toward winning a jackpot.  My overall wins are a little better than the posted odds probably because of the way I pick my bonus numbers.  Most of the times with 20 lines I can expect a 0+1 to a 2+1 and some times a 3+0 but seldom a prize or prizes amounting to more than $20.  In the last year and a half, the best I've done is one 3+1 MM hit.

I play the bonus numbers from the top 50% of its repeating positions and if that's not 20 numbers then I use the most active bonus numbers not already included until I have 20.

I also track Ohio RC5 and Classic Lotto but only play them when their jackpots are unusually high.  For RC5(5/39) that's $400K+ and Classic Lotto(6/49)$8.0M+.  The best I've ever done with those game types is a 5of6 for $1500 eight years ago when the game was Super Lotto(6/49+1).

RC5 is a daily game and has had nearly 2000 drawings without a matrix change so it has almost too much information to be processed in a day.

I've recently classified every drawing by replacing groups of numbers with letters and assigned a rating to them based on the number of times they had repeated.  So far for MM and PB the most popular patterns are those that have never happened or a new variation on those that have come up once or twice.  Some patterns have repeated 20 times but I haven't found a way to predict when they might happen again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
        BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
        United States
        Member #1647
        June 10, 2003
        2368 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2010, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

DD

sum ranges and how much history to use ..

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

The human brain by nature, thrives on searching for patterns throughout our daily lives, both awake and asleep. That's why we can sometimes see faces in the clouds, animals in a fuzzy picture that don't belong there, funny faces on acid trips, and in some instance, the Virgin mary on a piece of toast....lol.....

The lottery is just one part of  what I call the...... "Pattern Verification" techniques we all use on a daily basis. I did not invent that word, but adopted it...lol

If the number 7 shows more often, after the number 1, when looking back on a relatively long list of past winning numbers, then my bet would be on the number 7. That doesn't mean that the number 7 will show. All that means is that the number 7 is the most likely number to hit.

Of course gut feeling is extremely important. I've won more, or guessed correctly more often, with gut feeling alone, than with any system out there.

Put those two together, and you'll have a winning team.

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2010, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Yep that number 7 showed itself again here, two of them!

Most of everything I watch is in a recent post here or there. Non repeating digits is a good one. I need to learn more on sum ranges and what you guys follow. Thanks for the discussion and sharing your ‘secrets’.

DD

Spot-UK's avatar - 521252451 28bff065d5_o.jpg
              London
              United Kingdom
              Member #93634
              July 4, 2010
              24 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2010, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I started playing 7/27 Daily Lotto in UK two months ago and keep a history of daily results on Excel (a row of 7 cells each day), marking the hit numbers with RED cell format.

Now I can see inexplicable patterns of RED cells across the result table; there are many blocks, steps and symmetries formed by those numbers I hit.

The patterns are useless for predicting the next set of winning numbers, but perhaps an indication of how many numbers I may hit in the next game. The actual numbers in those red cells are irrelevent, but the position and the way they line up are intriguing. I play with a different set of 15 numbers from RNG each day.