|Posted: July 6, 2010, 12:46 am - IP Logged|
How to make the 77 play sets for a non repeating or no digit return drawing.
1) Go to the Pick 3 Wheel generator found under Systems on the blue menu bar above.
2) Select all the digits, then edit the digits out from the last draw, e.g. 946 is deselected
3) Make the wheel and copy to the clipboard
4) Go to the Inspector 3 Number Set Analysis under Systems, menu bar.
5) Paste and then edit out the text at the bottom of the paste.
6) Run the inspection with the first two ignore boxes checked.
7) Look for the results and the full set of the results - the 77 sets.
8) The next draw results will be boxed in the list if the next draw has no digit returns.
Here is an example where this was just put to the test. The previous draw was 946. It was followed by 757, a non repeating or no digit return set. There were six days of repeating digit(s) before this draw. Today on the 7th day was the event.
http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216732/1699744 the 77 sets
http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216732/1700290 the draw results
Thank you WIND!