Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This is for Mystical People

6806 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by marcie.

Page 144 of 454
PrintE-mailLink
increase's avatar - focus
VA
United States
Member #54828
August 31, 2007
37843 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2011, 10:14 am - IP Logged

I wish I could celebrate, lots of my numbers were falling yesterday, I couldn't catch not one! at least five of 6 that I played wrong States though. Ok, let's see what is in store for today?? be back in a few!

You will get some hits today Marcie.

Good Luck today everyone!

I am a millionaire!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34117 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2011, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks increase I looked at the Fortune Cookie on F. B and it said if you continually give you will continually have. I like that motto it is true,  By the way the 037 plays for Ebbie my Dads name too   Ill. Iowa..I am getting my blessings, if not with money I am getting it! Ok, my Prs. for today is 77* the whole nine yards LOL. 7700 7701 thur 7709 By the way I dreamed about a Frank 618 W.M. 867* He sold me my Car.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
      harvard,il
      United States
      Member #96756
      September 4, 2010
      2431 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Thanks increase I looked at the Fortune Cookie on F. B and it said if you continually give you will continually have. I like that motto it is true,  By the way the 037 plays for Ebbie my Dads name too   Ill. Iowa..I am getting my blessings, if not with money I am getting it! Ok, my Prs. for today is 77* the whole nine yards LOL. 7700 7701 thur 7709 By the way I dreamed about a Frank 618 W.M. 867* He sold me my Car.

i got the 047 in ill. i dreamed about dry wall.

rick d

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
        harvard,il
        United States
        Member #96756
        September 4, 2010
        2431 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

i got the 047 in ill. i dreamed about dry wall.

rick d

i meant 037 in il

rick dLurking

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34117 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2011, 11:18 am - IP Logged

i meant 037 in il

rick dLurking

That's great!!  Both number were in my Blog. Plus both were money numbers and Dads name 037.

Thanks ejoy  for the numbers for Frank!!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ga
            United States
            Member #1207
            February 28, 2003
            4801 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2011, 11:32 am - IP Logged

You Got That Right!!!Sun Smiley Smile

Frank  861 648 815 681 381 814 660 060 273  7927 7997

774 474Big Smile

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34117 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I did, But it wasn't in the lottery!!    I see that 637 came in Mich. another money number.

And Father came in Fl. 922 comb.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22861 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2011, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

marcie that is so very true. Give without expecting anything in return, without spite, reserve, malice or

limit. You will be rewarded. I know this is true. Don't stop giving after just one time, continue and do not

keep track of what or how much you get back. It comes in its own time, but it does come.

Those numbers for Frank...love 'em!! Good luck tonight marcie!!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34117 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2011, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

marcie that is so very true. Give without expecting anything in return, without spite, reserve, malice or

limit. You will be rewarded. I know this is true. Don't stop giving after just one time, continue and do not

keep track of what or how much you get back. It comes in its own time, but it does come.

Those numbers for Frank...love 'em!! Good luck tonight marcie!!

Yeah I guess so!  Because I have been blessed with a lot of things and not always money! Ok, lets see what came out! You won't believe this, But I seen the 206 come about 3 times, and the first thing I thought was I will post these number and tell everyone to play it. @ guess what it came in Ohio, I couldn't believe it! 026 comb. Ohio.  It went through my mind. and I still didn't play. oh well, there is always another day! So I am telling everyone now. Play it the number is Hot!!   Dr65 there goes that money number again! Pa. 324.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34117 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2011, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

House came again in Wisc. 310* 8130 Ark.  @ Ohio I hope you guys were looking at my Blog the winning number was there I was on the right track playing the money numbers but I played the wrong one. 234 comb. also plays for Money compliments of lilthing.324*

See what I mean!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22861 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2011, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

I hope that one (234) will keep on going - right on to PA, I'm waiting for it. Good luck tomorrow marcie and

great job!!

PartyParty

Hey, hey marcie!! That one came to PA tonight and I got it!!

That didn't take long!!

PartyParty

VA
                        United States
                        Member #54828
                        August 31, 2007
                        37843 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey, hey marcie!! That one came to PA tonight and I got it!!

That didn't take long!!

PartyParty

Congratulations DR65!

I am so happy for you.

You called it, and it came your way.

Way to GO on that win!

I am a millionaire!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34117 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2011, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Congratulations DR65!

I am so happy for you.

You called it, and it came your way.

Way to GO on that win!

W.T.G. Dr65 It's coming again om the Map, that number is hot too!  324 Party

VA
                            United States
                            Member #54828
                            August 31, 2007
                            37843 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2011, 12:25 am - IP Logged

W.T.G. Dr65 It's coming again om the Map, that number is hot too!  324 Party

Yes, it is.

It is definitely a traveler.

Hitting all the states.

Good Luck tomorrow.

I am a millionaire!

VA
                              United States
                              Member #54828
                              August 31, 2007
                              37843 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

VA got 9377 at midday.

I kept trying to figure out who posted the 77 pair.

We also got 014 at night.  Isn't that one of the dog numbers?

You know I forgot.  Anyway, thanks and  Good Luck on Tuesday.

I am a millionaire!

Page 144 of 454