Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This is for Mystical People

6807 replies. Last post 1 day ago by marcie.

Page 337 of 454
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34149 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2012, 9:34 am - IP Logged

What? What? What? What? What?

Trying to break my habit of playing the Lottery thats all,  this is not helping me to keep posting numbers. Because then I will want to play them, even though I enjoy this   Like Bird said you can't do both and it it so true.  Good luck with your numbers this is something I need to do for myself.....I am trying to ween myself from the numbers. I need to find something else to do that I like besides Gambling  I am a Gambler so I am going to quit just like I did with Drinking it's been 4 Month. So I am happy about that, I need to find Peace within myself.... so I am going to quit this too. Black Apple is right there is magic in numbers I always said that. Good Luck Everyone.   I do love it here I guess everyone knows that lol. ejoy AGF310 Dr65 Bignana Lilthing mangoskin many more if I forgot anyone you too, Hit a Big one!!PartyPartyIt only takes one number lol..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

ladyVal45's avatar - Yavill
    Long Island, Bahamas
    Bahamas
    Member #104857
    January 21, 2011
    85 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2012, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Good morning Marcie, going to miss you and good luck with your quest and may God bless you for doing what is right for you.I Agree!

There's a lot of Money out there, all you have to do is go get it!

Gimper's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #129311
      June 15, 2012
      806 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2012, 10:53 am - IP Logged

By Marcie, I Love and respect you for making a decision to take care Of yourself. Thank you and you Will be missef. I just picked up this gambling thing 4 mos myself and lost many $$$. I think my day Will be soon as well!! Love and enjoy!!

ATL Gimper

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34149 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2012, 11:26 am - IP Logged

By Marcie, I Love and respect you for making a decision to take care Of yourself. Thank you and you Will be missef. I just picked up this gambling thing 4 mos myself and lost many $$$. I think my day Will be soon as well!! Love and enjoy!!

Thanks guys I still can reply to you guys, thanks everyone.. I if I have a good dream I will put here just the dream though... 2 People dream about a car crash and airplane that is all I am saying do a search. Granddaugter dream of a car accident anyone want to continue  the Ohio be my guess..

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ga
          United States
          Member #1207
          February 28, 2003
          4813 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2012, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Trying to break my habit of playing the Lottery thats all,  this is not helping me to keep posting numbers. Because then I will want to play them, even though I enjoy this   Like Bird said you can't do both and it it so true.  Good luck with your numbers this is something I need to do for myself.....I am trying to ween myself from the numbers. I need to find something else to do that I like besides Gambling  I am a Gambler so I am going to quit just like I did with Drinking it's been 4 Month. So I am happy about that, I need to find Peace within myself.... so I am going to quit this too. Black Apple is right there is magic in numbers I always said that. Good Luck Everyone.   I do love it here I guess everyone knows that lol. ejoy AGF310 Dr65 Bignana Lilthing mangoskin many more if I forgot anyone you too, Hit a Big one!!PartyPartyIt only takes one number lol..

I understand Marcie. That's why I'm sometimes missing in action. Even tho I'm not a true gambler, sometimes

posting these #s can get confuse you  as to what to play in your own state. I play no more than $3.00 a play, and that's

not everyday. Yet I keep saying that I'm going to quite. In the past week I have only played on 3 times. I'm intnding to

play 1 # a draw for a week.

Good Luck! Got faith in you. Not saying Goodbye! Lovies

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34149 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2012, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I understand Marcie. That's why I'm sometimes missing in action. Even tho I'm not a true gambler, sometimes

posting these #s can get confuse you  as to what to play in your own state. I play no more than $3.00 a play, and that's

not everyday. Yet I keep saying that I'm going to quite. In the past week I have only played on 3 times. I'm intnding to

play 1 # a draw for a week.

Good Luck! Got faith in you. Not saying Goodbye! Lovies

I hear you ejoy Thumbs Up Just wanted to share this It rained in New York and Ohio too P. 5   Ohio You go Bird Sun SmileyAmazing..

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
              Tucker, GA
              United States
              Member #124289
              March 10, 2012
              5246 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2012, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Bitter sweet,  but you have to go where your heart is leading you. A number,  a dream,a laugh and whatever else you've shared with us has been truly appreciated. God bless you in your endeavour. 

GsWinner

MBID's avatar - cold
                Atlanta, Georgia
                United States
                Member #118141
                October 23, 2011
                384 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2012, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Last post here its been fun..

Wow M! I hate to hear that.  I think my husband will be significatly more disappointed than me, though I am disappointed as well.  He only checks your posts and plays his numbers based on your posts.  I truly understand where you are coming from.  This lotto thing can get out of hand.  I hope we speak from time to time.  Take care and we will talk soon.

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34149 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2012, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Bitter sweet,  but you have to go where your heart is leading you. A number,  a dream,a laugh and whatever else you've shared with us has been truly appreciated. God bless you in your endeavour. 

GsWinner

I love humor that is what makes the world go around, and laughter is the Best medicine anyday! LOL  I will still reply. Thanks!!

Get you some winners thanks!!

bunnylove5215's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #64904
                    September 11, 2008
                    1002 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2012, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I totally understand...I had quit for 2 yrs and started back smh!!! Good luck to you on your new journey and thanks for your help. Pop in and say hi sometime Sun Smiley

When praises go up, blessings come down.  Lovies

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34149 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Wow M! I hate to hear that.  I think my husband will be significatly more disappointed than me, though I am disappointed as well.  He only checks your posts and plays his numbers based on your posts.  I truly understand where you are coming from.  This lotto thing can get out of hand.  I hope we speak from time to time.  Take care and we will talk soon.

@ I am just replying I am still around as bad as I want to post I am not. lol. I was just doing a search in L.P. and the number for the P.  5  was in there for the Plane Cash   A Friend of mind in my town had that dream too plus mangoskin had it, Which the # came for the P. 5 in Ohio Thats Amazing Plus Bird mention Rain and someone else mentioned the# from my town Plus I had the whole number posted in one of the threads here. I think it was Bignana's thread. No Nod  all them #'s That is what I am after the P. 5 Ohio and Bigger Games. Nice to hear from you. Just do a search and you will find what you need here if noone wants to post any numbers.  Thanks Bunnylove and Mrs C the winner was in the workout for Ohio.   The P. 4 too from Yesterday and one of the Girls in my group told me about her dream, Car Accident and  and I posted that number for her that came in the P. 4 yesterday. in Bignanas thread too.Oh, well All these numbers surrounded me and P. 3 , P. 4, P. 5  I posted them all for Ohio  And yes the Lottery can get out of hand.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34149 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2012, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I totally understand...I had quit for 2 yrs and started back smh!!! Good luck to you on your new journey and thanks for your help. Pop in and say hi sometime Sun Smiley

Ok   Bunnylove good luck with your numbers too.   MIBD we will be in touch I am still here and I will reply to everyone that come here..

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34149 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2012, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Wow I hope you Guys are looking at my Blog my name came didn't  it ejoy?

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34149 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Wow I hope you Guys are looking at my Blog my name came didn't  it ejoy?

How about that...   Wow Accident too, I said it My Granddaughter and mangoskin Mangoskin you know what I always say... for the P..4

I am..... Mrs. C. can't you see I posted that my Grandaughter got in a Car accident.  its on the other page.  I don't know if you read everything here lol.  What about the Figting number it came to Florida that was one of my Dreams I gave it to Mangoskin in the Dreams Group. Plus I had it here in my thread for Ohio  thanks for doing the work out there was a winner there too..  Fania I gave you that P. 4 that came in N.Y today sorry you didn't get it..  You said you had a Car Accident.  And Ohio if you go in the P. 5 Forum I was so close for the P.5 New Game 1 off.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                              South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #71280
                              February 22, 2009
                              15324 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2012, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi ms marcie - I hope you continue to post your dreams because the numbers always show up somewhere.  Mine never work.....my hubby has the good dreams.

Stay in touch girlie.  Thanks for all you do!!!!

Page 337 of 454