Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This is for Mystical People

6806 replies. Last post 1 day ago by marcie.

Page 402 of 454
PrintE-mailLink
MBID's avatar - cold
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Member #118141
October 23, 2011
384 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2013, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Hi M-,

How are you?  Hope all is well.  I have been in and out reading your posts from time to time trying to keep up.  I have a dream that a friend had that I hope you can help with. 

My friend had a dream last night about her deceased father. His birthday is 5/12/1912. She was at his funeral with sister and her friend. They were both on either side of her sitting on a bench in the church. Address of the church is 311. When her father was brought into the church she assumed he would be brought in inside of a casket but instead he was brought in on twin mattresses. When the mattresses were set down, he sat up and started poking and feeling at the mattresses to determine their level of comfort. Once he finished, he just laid back down. Then she woke up. He did not say anything to her in the dream. Thanks for your assistance.

Take care Marcie!!

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2013, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi M-,

How are you?  Hope all is well.  I have been in and out reading your posts from time to time trying to keep up.  I have a dream that a friend had that I hope you can help with. 

My friend had a dream last night about her deceased father. His birthday is 5/12/1912. She was at his funeral with sister and her friend. They were both on either side of her sitting on a bench in the church. Address of the church is 311. When her father was brought into the church she assumed he would be brought in inside of a casket but instead he was brought in on twin mattresses. When the mattresses were set down, he sat up and started poking and feeling at the mattresses to determine their level of comfort. Once he finished, he just laid back down. Then she woke up. He did not say anything to her in the dream. Thanks for your assistance.

Take care Marcie!!

Not at home right now to look at my books but Church is 256 699 128 father 617 423 399/339 299/229 0 or 1 for pick 4.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MBID's avatar - cold
      Atlanta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #118141
      October 23, 2011
      384 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2013, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Not at home right now to look at my books but Church is 256 699 128 father 617 423 399/339 299/229 0 or 1 for pick 4.

Thanks M!  Take care.

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34126 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2013, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks M!  Take care.

Your welcome!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34126 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Late but oops there it is!! 522 box

Lexi26's avatar - image
            Love my dogs:))Dog Mom
            USA
            United States
            Member #129081
            June 9, 2012
            1421 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2013, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, 

One of my dogs (poodle) has been very sick lately and just started having seizures for the first time in his life. My dogs are like my children and it's so disheartening to see him go through this. I'm dealing with a neurologist and getting him help but I wanted to know are there special numbers for DOG, SEIZURES , MRI, MEDICATIONS, LOVE ,PRAYERS AND POODLE . TY ALL XO LEXI 

FOR some reason I believe numbers that mean something to you always come out ... Well that has been my experience..   I think dog is 614 , I could be wrong and that is my sick dogs birthday .  Anyone that knows the correct numbers for those words I'd appreciate it, thanks again xo many blessings

Blue AngelLEXI 826 ;)461;)

True happiness brings more riches than all the money in the world .

The only real failure in life is the failure to try.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34126 Posts
              Posted: October 26, 2013, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone, 

One of my dogs (poodle) has been very sick lately and just started having seizures for the first time in his life. My dogs are like my children and it's so disheartening to see him go through this. I'm dealing with a neurologist and getting him help but I wanted to know are there special numbers for DOG, SEIZURES , MRI, MEDICATIONS, LOVE ,PRAYERS AND POODLE . TY ALL XO LEXI 

FOR some reason I believe numbers that mean something to you always come out ... Well that has been my experience..   I think dog is 614 , I could be wrong and that is my sick dogs birthday .  Anyone that knows the correct numbers for those words I'd appreciate it, thanks again xo many blessings

I wish I knew how to copy and paste this in an other thread for you but ... but if I were you I would make another thread because I don't know all the numbers for what you are asking I know all the dog numbers by heart though.  Maybe if you start another thread you could get some help.... ok Dog numbers: Sick is 416*too.  I am so sorry to hear about your Dog I hope they get well soon what's the Dogs name?

416 271 375 160 441 418 516 817 291 419 519 688/866 515/511 616/611 371 0 or 1 for Pick 4 them Dog numbers come all over the Map.  Good Luck with these..

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34126 Posts
                Posted: October 26, 2013, 5:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks M!  Take care.

I just read your post over I was real buzy yesterday.. but I just realized that that number that came for Ohio was a 486 comb.  Dead or Decease I play these numbers  967 868 789 486 968  0 or 1 for Pick 4 good luck!

699/696 you know always to play the other part of doubles.Thumbs Up

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34126 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2013, 6:13 am - IP Logged

Hi M-,

Take care Marcie!!

Looks like your Prs. worked from the Church address 31* Ga. had 213

Lexi26's avatar - image
                    Love my dogs:))Dog Mom
                    USA
                    United States
                    Member #129081
                    June 9, 2012
                    1421 Posts
                    Posted: October 26, 2013, 7:41 am - IP Logged

I wish I knew how to copy and paste this in an other thread for you but ... but if I were you I would make another thread because I don't know all the numbers for what you are asking I know all the dog numbers by heart though.  Maybe if you start another thread you could get some help.... ok Dog numbers: Sick is 416*too.  I am so sorry to hear about your Dog I hope they get well soon what's the Dogs name?

416 271 375 160 441 418 516 817 291 419 519 688/866 515/511 616/611 371 0 or 1 for Pick 4 them Dog numbers come all over the Map.  Good Luck with these..

Ty for your numbers , dogs name is Scottie . Was sure  not how to start a thread or if I could , but Ty anyway for what you provided . I will stick with june 14 (614) is his bday . Ty again many blessings to you and all on the thread .

Blue AngelLEXI 826 ;)461;)

True happiness brings more riches than all the money in the world .

The only real failure in life is the failure to try.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34126 Posts
                      Posted: October 26, 2013, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Ty for your numbers , dogs name is Scottie . Was sure  not how to start a thread or if I could , but Ty anyway for what you provided . I will stick with june 14 (614) is his bday . Ty again many blessings to you and all on the thread .

Ok  Lexi26....go to New Topic at the top and click on it and start your thread.. its very easy.. Put the Title then put the  what you want to say just like here.  Everybody I know in Ohio well a few people saying the see Deers 235 444 444X 235X now that is my hunch.  I just would to say this I don't have time to look for numbers like some folks I just post from the top of my head... and they might not be in order the numbers..

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34126 Posts
                        Posted: October 27, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, 

753 N.Y I hope you stuck with some of those numbers I gave you 375 comb.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34126 Posts
                          Posted: October 29, 2013, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

I said them Dog numbers come out everywhere,, but thst 441 plays for other things too. 144 Ohio

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34126 Posts
                            Posted: November 1, 2013, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi M-,

Take care Marcie!!

Hoping some of the numbers I gave you worked..MBID

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34126 Posts
                              Posted: November 4, 2013, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks M!  Take care.

My Niece liveS in Ga. she calls me up today and tell me to play her Birthday 124 I tell her it already came to Ohio.. it just might fall in Ga. MBID.

Page 402 of 454