Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Merc very busy today - lots of pinging on 718

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by DEE88.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2010, 10:07 am - IP Logged

I am really out-of-sync right now as far as being UTD on the astrological calendar.    For the last week or so, 718, 187, 1718, 1875, and the like have been ringing in my ears like a bad case of tinnitus.   I was pretty sure (without truly looking) that the moving of Mercury was pretty far off in July yet, so I was really caught off guard when I realized that just after midnight today, Mercury is bouncing back and forth, conjuncting this, sextiling that, and finally moving on over to smooz with the King of Beasts.

I asked the Cards about my favorite number that never hits, 788, and the answer was 718  -- go figure.  But wait, there's a story here .  A long, long time ago, a numbers-savvy friend wrote and told me that on a particular holiday weekend I should play certain numbers, 718 and 887 to be exact, and took the time to put it in writing.   Long story short,  I did not play and, in fact, rebelled and refused to look at the lottery over this particular long weekend because I was frustrated that I had not had a hit in such a long, long time.   You can see where I'm going.   887 fell straight followed by the 718 in the next drawing, on exactly the days I was told to pay attention and play.  My affinity for 718 is a little overwhelming at times.  It can mean many things when it makes an appearance (or several appearances) to get my attention.   If I try too hard, I will certainly miss the message or misconstrue the content of the message.  And what has this to do with you and your winning/intuitive abilities?  I have said many times, many ways, each of us is bombarded with messages from the Universe each day.   It's not enough to ask for a sign or to ask for help.  You have to stop long enough to absorb the answer.  And yes, there are other numbers in my life other than 718, but it was 718 that made me aware of other numbers and the potential profit.  You might say it opened my eyes.

As for what will fall in the coming days, we are moving into the depths of summer where Leo is quite at home and quite comfortable.  There is currently a Gemini Moon, and this Moon will be very happy with Leo's Mercury influences.    These are the times when 771 and 117 (911 still pinging me too) make an appearance.   The trip zone is moving out a little, but those elusive 222 and 444 still hovering.      Digits 4 and 0 are just not giving it a rest.    Oh yes, what is that DragonFly number again.... 305, I think, which I mention due to an abundance of the DF hanging out on my doorstep.   Several LP members have mentioned that they think of me when they see a DF - I am honored.

Finally, 400 just won't let go either.  Its counter-cousin 4000 has slowed a little but still around.

Wherever you are, there are numerical influences in your life.   An active Mercury makes this a time of seriously high intuitive tweaking, so just open the door.  If you do not play, at least journal your "hunches" and match up with what falls.   Always great emphasis on dreams here, but I submit that the conscious mind has a lot to offer too.  Type    J

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2010, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I am really out-of-sync right now as far as being UTD on the astrological calendar.    For the last week or so, 718, 187, 1718, 1875, and the like have been ringing in my ears like a bad case of tinnitus.   I was pretty sure (without truly looking) that the moving of Mercury was pretty far off in July yet, so I was really caught off guard when I realized that just after midnight today, Mercury is bouncing back and forth, conjuncting this, sextiling that, and finally moving on over to smooz with the King of Beasts.

I asked the Cards about my favorite number that never hits, 788, and the answer was 718  -- go figure.  But wait, there's a story here .  A long, long time ago, a numbers-savvy friend wrote and told me that on a particular holiday weekend I should play certain numbers, 718 and 887 to be exact, and took the time to put it in writing.   Long story short,  I did not play and, in fact, rebelled and refused to look at the lottery over this particular long weekend because I was frustrated that I had not had a hit in such a long, long time.   You can see where I'm going.   887 fell straight followed by the 718 in the next drawing, on exactly the days I was told to pay attention and play.  My affinity for 718 is a little overwhelming at times.  It can mean many things when it makes an appearance (or several appearances) to get my attention.   If I try too hard, I will certainly miss the message or misconstrue the content of the message.  And what has this to do with you and your winning/intuitive abilities?  I have said many times, many ways, each of us is bombarded with messages from the Universe each day.   It's not enough to ask for a sign or to ask for help.  You have to stop long enough to absorb the answer.  And yes, there are other numbers in my life other than 718, but it was 718 that made me aware of other numbers and the potential profit.  You might say it opened my eyes.

As for what will fall in the coming days, we are moving into the depths of summer where Leo is quite at home and quite comfortable.  There is currently a Gemini Moon, and this Moon will be very happy with Leo's Mercury influences.    These are the times when 771 and 117 (911 still pinging me too) make an appearance.   The trip zone is moving out a little, but those elusive 222 and 444 still hovering.      Digits 4 and 0 are just not giving it a rest.    Oh yes, what is that DragonFly number again.... 305, I think, which I mention due to an abundance of the DF hanging out on my doorstep.   Several LP members have mentioned that they think of me when they see a DF - I am honored.

Finally, 400 just won't let go either.  Its counter-cousin 4000 has slowed a little but still around.

Wherever you are, there are numerical influences in your life.   An active Mercury makes this a time of seriously high intuitive tweaking, so just open the door.  If you do not play, at least journal your "hunches" and match up with what falls.   Always great emphasis on dreams here, but I submit that the conscious mind has a lot to offer too.  Type    J

Thanks Jake...Boxed hit in FLa....0718 combination came.....Trusting  your  # will show in your area  soon.... I  love playing your #s.... Will  try the 788-7888-7880 tonight...Thanks again...Florida is  lfeeling and istening to your vibration...

Be$t of Luck on getting a good hit

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2010, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

718 (8=00) 718=710 cominations seemed to be  travelling.........So your vibration as always is being picked up all over.....Trusting it hit your state soon.

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
        Stone Mountain, GA
        United States
        Member #3189
        January 1, 2004
        28233 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2010, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Oh, I hate that I missed this post Jake!  I left early this morning to go help a friend with a move and didn't get a chance to check out LP or play midday.  Also, I saw another dragonfly when I got into my car to leave so I did think of ya!

I had been looking for a Hi/Lo/Lo combination to fall all this week and today's my mother's birthday so I figured if one fell, it would have either a 7 or a 9 in it.  Oh well, maybe that 4400 might come tonight!

Georgia Cash 3 Midday Fri, Jul 9, 2010 1-7-1

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #79502
          September 2, 2009
          6395 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2010, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Ringing and  Answering   ,  Jake     Pa  brings in 7108  pm draw   7-9-10

dover delaware
            United States
            Member #4466
            April 26, 2004
            1191 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2010, 12:19 am - IP Logged

delaware had 697  and tonight 889  whats next?   lesonook

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
              PA
              United States
              Member #69849
              January 18, 2009
              14841 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

718 (8=00) 718=710 cominations seemed to be  travelling.........So your vibration as always is being picked up all over.....Trusting it hit your state soon.

PA mid day today was 017...WTG   DREAMtoREALITY.....ON YOUR 718 = 710.....

Party          Party