Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Solution for LP Members to Stay...

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I have noticed that there are newcomers in LP who get a platinum membership for 1 year or 2 and then they quit LP, they sort of dissappear you dont hear from them again...Sometimes they get the platinum membership for 6 months then they dissappear...

Tell me, i am not trying to get in trouble, but which one you rather: a platinum membership for 6 months and then quit LP or a cheaper gold membership for 1 year..

platinum for 6 months: $40

Gold membership for 1 year: $44

3 years in LP platinum membership: $224...but the thing is that after those 3 years you dissappear never to come back to LP...

for $224 divided by: $44 a 1 year gold membership = 5 years...2 more years extra and you stay in LP longer which we need you...

i am not saying dont try the platinum membership, try it but if you are going to leave after that, better buy the gold membership and stay longer in LP you never know what IDEAS for the lotto or advice you might give us you or anyone or what invention for the lotto you might come up with...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

for $224 divided by: $44 1 year gold membership = 5 years...2 more years extra and you stay in LP longer which we need you...

But wait ! ! !.....What If I could find 244 individuals who can chip in a dollar each?

But, it even gets better. If they chipped in 2,000 bucks each instead of a buck,, I can stay in LP for the next 5 thousand years.

By then, I should have a working system...lol

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

for $224 divided by: $44 1 year gold membership = 5 years...2 more years extra and you stay in LP longer which we need you...

But wait ! ! !.....What If I could find 244 individuals who can chip in a dollar each?

But, it even gets better. If they chipped in 2,000 bucks each instead of a buck,, I can stay in LP for the next 5 thousand years.

By then, I should have a working system...lol

AND.........................the answers to a lot of other questions.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

I have noticed that there are newcomers in LP who get a platinum membership for 1 year or 2 and then they quit LP, they sort of dissappear you dont hear from them again...Sometimes they get the platinum membership for 6 months then they dissappear...

Tell me, i am not trying to get in trouble, but which one you rather: a platinum membership for 6 months and then quit LP or a cheaper gold membership for 1 year..

3 years in LP platinum membership: $224...but the thing is that after those 3 years you dissappear never to come back to LP...

for $224 divided by: $44 a 1 year gold membership = 5 years...2 more years extra and you stay in LP longer which we need you...

i am not saying dont try the platinum membership, try it but if you are going to leave after that, better buy the gold membership and stay longer in LP you never know what IDEAS for the lotto or advice you might give us you or anyone or what invention for the lotto you might come up with...

Love it!

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40611 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

wait a minute ..what if we get 50 land sized countries to chip in 50 dollars?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Better still;  we can ask all the Senior citizens in all the nursing homes in the country; who want to play but can't to chip in a dollar we could pay for everybodies membership on Lotery Post!!!! 

It's going to take a little doing after all the people in the CIA may be watching this right now and may steel this Idea and pass it on to Obama to  bail the Banks out...I'm just saying..Big Smile

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

pumpi tiggs lost you when you said.."I have noticed"....Try again but slower next time..

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2010, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

pumpi tiggs lost you when you said.."I have noticed"....Try again but slower next time..

Yes Pumpi, because rosie  lost tiggs on me not permiting QP to make my selections!!   So I know he difinitely lost you here!!! LoL...LOL

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes Pumpi, because rosie  lost tiggs on me not permiting QP to make my selections!!   So I know he difinitely lost you here!!! LoL...LOL

Ye yes yes..tiggs can understand ridge better then he can understand pumpi and ridge makes no sense at all..With that tiggs is off the see the Wizard..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...Good bye cruel world...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Land sized countries   LOL

How big is a land sized country?

And don't give me the size isn't important routine.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                      Member #81843
                      October 31, 2009
                      856 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Good points Pumpi, we like you and your calculator.

This one tool may just be the reason to go Platinum besides the other pluses:

Custom Wheels with extensive filtering abilities

DD

Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40611 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Land sized countries   LOL

How big is a land sized country?

And don't give me the size isn't important routine.

LOL I take the 5th.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10354 Posts
                          Posted: July 11, 2010, 12:16 am - IP Logged

LOL I take the 5th.

Surely an Irish lass is familiar with the dreaded (Irish) curse!

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40611 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2010, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Surely an Irish lass is familiar with the dreaded (Irish) curse!

Scared

Cointoss me darlin, nothin wrong with a wee nip to ward off a cold.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10354 Posts
                              Posted: July 11, 2010, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Cointoss me darlin, nothin wrong with a wee nip to ward off a cold.

Sure now, 'tis true! We supply the world with preists and cops and the lads suffer the curse, and despite all that the whole nationality is thought of as sots!

Lep         Bang Head

UP THE REPUBLIC!

A NATION ONCE AGAIN!

26 + 6 =1

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.