Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Heard this Time after Time: If you trap the Jackpot numbers on different lines Why not Switch them

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I´ve heard over and over and over AND OVER of people saying they trap the winning numbers but in different lines (like Maddog challenge, quick picks, birthday numbers, own picks, etc)....So if this is TRUE why not switch them...

Example, if you get a quick pick: you get 5 lines and you know the winning numbers is going to be scattered all over it, start fiddling and switching and weaving You should get the winning numbers in 1 line...

You should had won the jackpot a long time ago...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Spot-UK's avatar - 521252451 28bff065d5_o.jpg
    London
    United Kingdom
    Member #93634
    July 4, 2010
    24 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2010, 3:26 am - IP Logged

I've done exactly that, and came up with a simple system where I take a random selection 12 numbers for 6/49 game, then used a randomizer to produce 18 lines of 6 numbers. Each number is played 9 times.

I went further and randomized the other 37 numbers to produce 12 lines of 6, thereby playing each number twice (except for 2 numbers which are played once).

Results: 3 consecutive draws with zero hit on a different random selection of 12 numbers each time; no overall win in the first 2 draws, but the third draw won a line of 4 and a line of 3 from the remainng 37 numbers where I only covered each number about twice over.

A satisfactory outcome, I reckon; and true to my belief that every number in a jackpot game must be played, just a matter of which numbers to bet heavier than the rest.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2010, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

a person could had used: Hot & Cold as the backbone to switch the numbers and arrange them, could had also use: Even/odd [one ratio], high over low..Example of high/low if the range is 1-54 then 54 divided by 2 = 27 so 1-27 are low numbers and 28-54 are high numbers....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Spot-UK's avatar - 521252451 28bff065d5_o.jpg
        London
        United Kingdom
        Member #93634
        July 4, 2010
        24 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I have used hot/cold numbers before, but the problem is not knowing when a number ceased to be hot or cold; some people suggest any numbers over 6 (or 18?) weeks are no longer relevant.

Nowadays, I simply use RNG to throw out a small selection of numbers for each draw, and apply some combinational systems to fit my budget.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7344 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

I´ve heard over and over and over AND OVER of people saying they trap the winning numbers but in different lines (like Maddog challenge, quick picks, birthday numbers, own picks, etc)....So if this is TRUE why not switch them...

Example, if you get a quick pick: you get 5 lines and you know the winning numbers is going to be scattered all over it, start fiddling and switching and weaving You should get the winning numbers in 1 line...

You should had won the jackpot a long time ago...

"I´ve heard over and over and over AND OVER of people saying they trap the winning numbers but in different lines (like Maddog challenge, quick picks, birthday numbers, own picks, etc)....So if this is TRUE why not switch them..."

The term "trap" does apply to Maddog's Challenge because the idea is to pick 12 numbers and hit or "trap" the 5 drawn numbers. If someone wants to gamble, they could play all 792 combos or if not they could arrange the 12 numbers into 3 combinations. A 3if5 has 6 combos and 3if4 has 12.

"Example, if you get a quick pick: you get 5 lines and you know the winning numbers is going to be scattered all over it, start fiddling and switching and weaving You should get the winning numbers in 1 line..."

Playing 5 QPs in a pick-5 game, it's possible to have up to 25 different numbers on your ticket and 25 numbers creates 53,130 different 5 number combos. Do you really think someone who always buys 5 QPs would risk another $53,130 on one drawing?

And what really makes no sense, if you bought 5 QPs you have no way of knowing if any of those numbers match until after the drawing so what would you fiddle, switch, or weave?

"You should had won the jackpot a long time ago..."

It's obvious you have no idea how difficult it is to trap all 5 drawn numbers from a small group of numbers or how many combinations are in full wheels in any pick-5 game. The 12 numbers used in Challenges is only 20% of all the PB numbers (12/59) and 21.4% of the all the MM numbers (12/56). It's outstanding when someone matches 3 numbers. Even if someone could consistently match 3 numbers out of 12 but not knowing which 3 will match, they would have to play 29 combos to guarantee a 3 number match and a 3 number match only pays $7.

One time I did trap all 5 drawn numbers out of the 15 numbers I used in a 5/39 game, but I played a 13 combo 3if5 wheel and while I did collect the wheel guarantee, I still lost 3 bucks because that's all I got. The wheel did give me 13 chances of entering the numbers in the correct order to win the jackpot but when you consider there is only one correct order out of 3003, good luck doing that.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19901 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

"I´ve heard over and over and over AND OVER of people saying they trap the winning numbers but in different lines (like Maddog challenge, quick picks, birthday numbers, own picks, etc)....So if this is TRUE why not switch them..."

The term "trap" does apply to Maddog's Challenge because the idea is to pick 12 numbers and hit or "trap" the 5 drawn numbers. If someone wants to gamble, they could play all 792 combos or if not they could arrange the 12 numbers into 3 combinations. A 3if5 has 6 combos and 3if4 has 12.

"Example, if you get a quick pick: you get 5 lines and you know the winning numbers is going to be scattered all over it, start fiddling and switching and weaving You should get the winning numbers in 1 line..."

Playing 5 QPs in a pick-5 game, it's possible to have up to 25 different numbers on your ticket and 25 numbers creates 53,130 different 5 number combos. Do you really think someone who always buys 5 QPs would risk another $53,130 on one drawing?

And what really makes no sense, if you bought 5 QPs you have no way of knowing if any of those numbers match until after the drawing so what would you fiddle, switch, or weave?

"You should had won the jackpot a long time ago..."

It's obvious you have no idea how difficult it is to trap all 5 drawn numbers from a small group of numbers or how many combinations are in full wheels in any pick-5 game. The 12 numbers used in Challenges is only 20% of all the PB numbers (12/59) and 21.4% of the all the MM numbers (12/56). It's outstanding when someone matches 3 numbers. Even if someone could consistently match 3 numbers out of 12 but not knowing which 3 will match, they would have to play 29 combos to guarantee a 3 number match and a 3 number match only pays $7.

One time I did trap all 5 drawn numbers out of the 15 numbers I used in a 5/39 game, but I played a 13 combo 3if5 wheel and while I did collect the wheel guarantee, I still lost 3 bucks because that's all I got. The wheel did give me 13 chances of entering the numbers in the correct order to win the jackpot but when you consider there is only one correct order out of 3003, good luck doing that.

It's obvious you have no idea how difficult it is to trap all 5 drawn numbers from a small group of numbers or how many combinations are in full wheels in any pick-5 game.

He probably knows but some times facts get in the way of what he thinks is an interesting post.  If winning was as easy as he pretends it is, he would have won a jackpot several times by now and he hasn't. so he knows.  Use to be posters like pumpi were unique, now a lot more posters are copying his style and coming up with equally useful information.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking