Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"The Gift"...

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 6 years ago by STORM.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2010, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Look at my precious ballet dancer, she still walks with grace... I'm so proud of her!!

My daughter wanted me to post this pic of her, an she wants to talk to you.

I am going to tell her what to type. She always want to be involved Embarassed

Ok "The gifts" will go out the week of July 26th, these are the names of the first round winners...

Squidworth, ga1blake, Toney725, and sheba88 

Again, congrats to All first round winners... 

STORM an KEY

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
    goldsboro
    United States
    Member #66887
    November 9, 2008
    1782 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Look at my precious ballet dancer, she still walks with grace... I'm so proud of her!!

Ok "The gifts" will go out the week of July 26th, these are the names of the first round winners...

STORM an KEY

storm she is beauthfull ................Big Grin Angel

good luck to all

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

storm she is beauthfull ................Big Grin Angel

Thank you! My daughter is smiling right now, she says thank u too!!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
        Stone Mountain, GA
        United States
        Member #3189
        January 1, 2004
        28228 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2010, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

STORM an KEY

See Ya! Hey Princess!

Woohoo, 1st round winner!!!  Dance

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2010, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

See Ya! Hey Princess!

Woohoo, 1st round winner!!!  Dance

Heeeeeeey  See Ya! my mommy is letting me talk for a little while. Yaaaaay

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #71280
            February 22, 2009
            15309 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi STORM - you have a beautiful little girl.Blue Angel

Thank you for sharing.

Connie

Bronx, NY
              United States
              Member #78987
              August 25, 2009
              353 Posts
              Posted: July 12, 2010, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

STORM an KEY

Hello Little Princess..Wink

STORM you have a beautiful Princess..God Bless Her

~~*Wishing You All a Beautiful & Lucky Day*~~

Party 

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
              -- Eleanor Roosevelt 

~~*DOMINICAN*BEAUTY*~~

squidworth's avatar - nw logo.jpg

United States
                Member #583
                August 21, 2002
                43 Posts
                Posted: July 12, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

STORM an KEY

she's a pretty little angel!!!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                  Middle GA
                  United States
                  Member #42874
                  July 9, 2006
                  3912 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

STORM an KEY

Hello Beautiful Ballerina!!!  Hello Storm.  Glad to see you lovely ladies doing so well on a Monday night.  Enjoy the rest of the night and may God continue to bless you both!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi STORM - you have a beautiful little girl.Blue Angel

Thank you for sharing.

Connie

Thank u sweetie!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello Little Princess..Wink

STORM you have a beautiful Princess..God Bless Her

Embarassed  Thank you beauty!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: July 12, 2010, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

she's a pretty little angel!!!

Thank you sweetie pie!

I played my 213 today, an u see what came,  Disapprove

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                          Atlanta, Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #84484
                          December 29, 2009
                          162 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2010, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

STORM an KEY

Well I See U Already Have Your "Gift" & She Is Beautiful!

**Almost Doesn't Count**

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                            milledgeville,Ga
                            United States
                            Member #68927
                            January 2, 2009
                            6079 Posts
                            Posted: July 12, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

An angel Storm.. Beautiful smile!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Hello Beautiful Ballerina!!!  Hello Storm.  Glad to see you lovely ladies doing so well on a Monday night.  Enjoy the rest of the night and may God continue to bless you both!

Hi there, Thank u!

Today was family day. We went to Dave an Busters. I try to spend/do as many things with my daughter that I never shared with my mom. My daughter an I have tea parties but

The tea parties changes as she gets older. Now that she is 11yrs old, we have up the tea parties. We sometimes have chick fil a or subway cater or I will cook different family Creole dishes.

We have a blast, I am sure that you also think of creative things for u an your lil angel to do as well. Gonna turn in early tonight, when it says i'm online, I might not be at my pc. I have lp

Set to my homepage, juz wanted to let everyone know cuz a lot of u all ask me about my activity here.

Have a blessed night dear!!  Wink