Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where's the Love?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #46581
September 15, 2006
93 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

No love for Maryland residents?  Numbers are given out to different states, but MD is far and few between.  We want riches too.  Come on.   We looking for winnings too.  Lv 2 all!

United States
    Member #46581
    September 15, 2006
    93 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2010, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry.  It's suppose to read LUV 2 all!  Probably the pressure of being so broke, my fingers are missing keys.  :)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19891 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

You're looking for LUV in all the wrong places, try the prediction board.  Don't they play MM & PB in your state?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        50955 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

No love for Maryland residents?  Numbers are given out to different states, but MD is far and few between.  We want riches too.  Come on.   We looking for winnings too.  Lv 2 all!

Like every other State: They Love when You Play, and Hate when You Win! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2010, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

tiggs agrees..The lottery never let's tiggs win..It's not fair..They hate tiggs..Still tiggs keeps buying lotto tickets..Thanks lottery for forcing tiggs to buy lottery ticket's and never let him win..You'll be sorry someday you just wait and see!!!..

pepper1's avatar - batman38
            hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2010, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

When i post a set of number I state for all state. I know some have fell in your state.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10388 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2010, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

The Lord Baltimore decree of 1621 states that the Orioles have to win five straight first.

Bang Head

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.