Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Astology + cards method I am trying

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 6 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
South Georgia
United States
Member #100
January 28, 2002
3734 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I think it is time to share a new method with folks who know some astrology that I have been trying with success so far.

It is a combonation of cards and astrology and i think with a list of the house meanings anyone could do it.

I deal the cards out in a circle of twelve asking how will the C-3 number fall next draw.  Wherever the Ace of pent or diamonds ends up gives me a way to narrow down my dream (choice to play) options.  The twelve positions are used as a chartwheel for horary and the meaning for each house is governed by the meaning in a normal astrological chartwheel. It was helpfull in 4 out of 5 attempts so far. The one time it was a bust I never got the ace to come out for me. I did not play and it turned out to be a number I had no prior hint of in any dreams - so maybe it too was really a success by saving money not playing that game.

two examples:  one game I did this and the ace fell in the third house. The number came for "car".  I was looking for communication, short trip, siblings. I check my and my friends recent dreams ( or posted events). There was only one dream in that category and it was about a car.  A car number fell that next draw. Today I did the same thing for midday draw and got the ace in the 5th house. I looked to dreams of gambling, love affairs, and children.  The number came out from my dream of my granddaughter Danny that I had posted.

After 5 trys I see that this can be a valuable tool to narrow down the field a bit for me. Anyone can do this if they can look up the meanings for the 12 positions even if they do not know astrology.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2010, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I think it is time to share a new method with folks who know some astrology that I have been trying with success so far.

It is a combonation of cards and astrology and i think with a list of the house meanings anyone could do it.

I deal the cards out in a circle of twelve asking how will the C-3 number fall next draw.  Wherever the Ace of pent or diamonds ends up gives me a way to narrow down my dream (choice to play) options.  The twelve positions are used as a chartwheel for horary and the meaning for each house is governed by the meaning in a normal astrological chartwheel. It was helpfull in 4 out of 5 attempts so far. The one time it was a bust I never got the ace to come out for me. I did not play and it turned out to be a number I had no prior hint of in any dreams - so maybe it too was really a success by saving money not playing that game.

two examples:  one game I did this and the ace fell in the third house. The number came for "car".  I was looking for communication, short trip, siblings. I check my and my friends recent dreams ( or posted events). There was only one dream in that category and it was about a car.  A car number fell that next draw. Today I did the same thing for midday draw and got the ace in the 5th house. I looked to dreams of gambling, love affairs, and children.  The number came out from my dream of my granddaughter Danny that I had posted.

After 5 trys I see that this can be a valuable tool to narrow down the field a bit for me. Anyone can do this if they can look up the meanings for the 12 positions even if they do not know astrology.

Interesting SpookysoozyThumbs Up

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2010, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sooz -  Thank you for posting this.   I hope everyone recognizes a true gift and that anyone who gleans enlightenment takes the time to bring the kindness full circle.   J

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #91636
        May 21, 2010
        2449 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sooz -  Thank you for posting this.   I hope everyone recognizes a true gift and that anyone who gleans enlightenment takes the time to bring the kindness full circle.   J

I Agree!  Thanks Soozy!

Ohio
          United States
          Member #65279
          September 22, 2008
          5146 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I concur with all  - Many Thanks!!! I even went out and bought a new deck of cards.LOL

South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2010, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

High praise indeed, J. Thanks.

I know you can do this. I am open to any improvements.

I also hope people will gain from it.

The way I see it "you can give a man a beer, or you can show him where the fridge is and he can drink all night"  ( just a little Frasier referance)

I have compiled a list of things the 12 houses ( card positions) but would like more time to refine it.. Also, as in the horary art I am considering "turning the chart" for a bit more insight. Have not tried it yet.  But I notice 5th from the 5th (9th house)is lawsuits and my granddaugher is in the middle of a suit. 5th from that 5th is the 12th (secrets, institutions, self undoing, psy stuff)and she recently was in the hospital.  Doing that could narrow it down to which child.  Kind of a reach but I think worth testing. My darn job gets in the way 

It actually is dreams, cards and astrology all told.

I used to do something similar at psychic parties.  Drew a chartwheel on a paper plate and tossed some pebbles or dice - even a pile of salt and pepper onto it and read the houses that were marked by the toss.

If you could still buy Tri-Chem-Pack developer solution I would tell you how to make photos with no camera, just holding the photo paper, concentrate, and develop.  That was a hoot !!

South Georgia
              United States
              Member #100
              January 28, 2002
              3734 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2010, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks ladies.

I would love to see this work for people in their different states.

South Georgia
                United States
                Member #100
                January 28, 2002
                3734 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I just had a question in PM and want to share the answer. t was something i did not think of in my original post that should have been explained.

The circle in astrology starts at the 9 o'clock position and goes counter clockwise. At the 9 o'clock position is card # 1, this being the first "house" in astrology. The first card goes in the first house, 2nd card in the second house and so on. Ignore the horizons below.

astro wheel

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                  Member #76986
                  July 10, 2009
                  8036 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

You have a generous heart! Thanks!

South Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #100
                    January 28, 2002
                    3734 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Today I asked how the number was going to fall. Testing.. testing

The Ace came in the 3rd position.

3rd - Siblings, family, short trips, car, communication, neighbors, early school years, red & yellow, shoulder, arm, hands

I forgot to specify midday, but we shall see what happens. I don't have time to check the dreams for those things for Ga.

As a note: when I did my cards for a number list I did from 1 to 500, meaning to  check the 500 - 999 later when I had the time and inclination. So many high numbers have fallen I really wish I had done the rest of the numbers and could post part two. you live, you learn.

Anyway, untill we see low numbers falling the 'part one'  list is patienly waiting as it did last time. I think last time I only went up to 400 but changed the order of some of the number to what I felt would fall. This time I did not do that, just posted them as they counted for me.

South Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #100
                      January 28, 2002
                      3734 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2010, 9:53 am - IP Logged

You have a generous heart! Thanks!

Thank you, moon.

Leo's are like that.

tmead's avatar - IBM Watson_Avatar1.jpg
                        NEW YORK
                        United States
                        Member #90464
                        April 28, 2010
                        735 Posts
                        Posted: July 23, 2010, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing this with us. I am desperate for a consistent system and I'm willing to port any project on LP.

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
                          Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #91636
                          May 21, 2010
                          2449 Posts
                          Posted: July 23, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

thanks mama sooz!

South Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #100
                            January 28, 2002
                            3734 Posts
                            Posted: July 23, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

ok i have 760 for nephiew. So that one worked but really was not  able to make money from it.

I will keep working on it to try to refine it.

If you aren't makin money youre just whistlin dixie.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                              Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #27294
                              November 29, 2005
                              15872 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

ok i have 760 for nephiew. So that one worked but really was not  able to make money from it.

I will keep working on it to try to refine it.

If you aren't makin money youre just whistlin dixie.

another good call

GA eve  081  car #...you called it Soozy!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend