Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You Could Make: $6,000 even $20,000 a month if you KNEW the bonus ball...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2010, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Did you know that in MegaMillions a 2/5 + BB pays: $10....Now you CANT complain that is hard to get a 2/5....All you got to know is the bonus ball....Did you know that a: 2/5 is the same as a: 3/3....I´ve known this for years that´s the first thing i noticed when i first began playing lottery but was to busy with other stuff....

So for instance if you have a Pick6 wheel size: 20 that will give you: 150, 3/3´s and you captured the 6 numbers in that wheel is the same as having a Pick5 wheel size 20 with 150, 2/5´s...Stuff you DIDNT know....

Now i dont know which one is easier to get: 2/5 +BB or 1/5 + BB or Pick3...The problem with Pick3 is that is VERY ELUSIVE and you will spend $20 per bet and it will take you 3 or 4 times before you get Pick3 and that´s if you get it straight so you are spending: $60 or $80...Even the 1/5 + Bonus Ball, pays: $3 NOW YOU ARE going to tell me you CANT GET A 1/5....All you need to know is the Bonus Ball and you can bet:

heavily on it...All i need to hear now is that you CANT get a 2/5 or 1/5...That´s all that´s missing...All you need to know is the BONUS BALL....

You seen my systems right??? If i could had ONLY come up or if you, could only come up with a system/matrix/numbernet/numberweaved/numbermesh to trap the bonus ball and 2/5 or 1/5 in very few tickets...I feel stupid, very stupid....

You could make: $6,000 even $20,000 a month if you could come up with such a system/matrix/numbernet/numberweaved/numbermesh...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Did you know that in MegaMillions a 2/5 + BB pays: $10....Now you CANT complain that is hard to get a 2/5....All you got to know is the bonus ball....Did you know that a: 2/5 is the same as a: 3/3....I´ve known this for years that´s the first thing i noticed when i first began playing lottery but was to busy with other stuff....

So for instance if you have a Pick6 wheel size: 20 that will give you: 150, 3/3´s and you captured the 6 numbers in that wheel is the same as having a Pick5 wheel size 20 with 150, 2/5´s...Stuff you DIDNT know....

Now i dont know which one is easier to get: 2/5 +BB or 1/5 + BB or Pick3...The problem with Pick3 is that is VERY ELUSIVE and you will spend $20 per bet and it will take you 3 or 4 times before you get Pick3 and that´s if you get it straight so you are spending: $60 or $80...Even the 1/5 + Bonus Ball, pays: $3 NOW YOU ARE going to tell me you CANT GET A 1/5....All you need to know is the Bonus Ball and you can bet:

heavily on it...All i need to hear now is that you CANT get a 2/5 or 1/5...That´s all that´s missing...All you need to know is the BONUS BALL....

You seen my systems right??? If i could had ONLY come up or if you, could only come up with a system/matrix/numbernet/numberweaved/numbermesh to trap the bonus ball and 2/5 or 1/5 in very few tickets...I feel stupid, very stupid....

You could make: $6,000 even $20,000 a month if you could come up with such a system/matrix/numbernet/numberweaved/numbermesh...

And you know, $20,000 x 12 months = $240,000 the same as a 5/5 in MegaMillions the difference is that, you will continue to make $240,000 every month, while the 5/5 comes ONCE in a lifetime...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2010, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

i meant to say:

You seen my systems right??? If i could had ONLY come up or if you, could only come up with a system/matrix/numbernet/numberweaved/numbermesh to trap the bonus ball and 2/5 or 1/5 in very few tickets with the Bonus Ball...I feel stupid, very stupid....

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2010, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

in Kentucky cash ball, the 2/4 + Bonus Balls pays: $26.....You can make your family each pitch in: $20 like 5 members and it will be: $26 x $100 = $2,600....Tax free...

And the 3/4 + bonus ball = $300 so $50 x $300 = $15,000 a month you will make....

Like a lot of 2/4´s wheels will give you several 3/4´s all you need is the bonus ball...

also i meant to say:

And you know, $20,000 x 12 months = $240,000 the same as a 5/5 in MegaMillions the difference is that, you will continue to make $240,000 every year, while the 5/5 comes ONCE in a lifetime...

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7322 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2010, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

If you think getting back 2 to 1 or even money making a bet with odds of 46 to 1 against you is a good bet, I suggest you get busy creating a system.

"So for instance if you have a Pick6 wheel size: 20 that will give you: 150, 3/3´s and you captured the 6 numbers in that wheel is the same as having a Pick5 wheel size 20 with 150, 2/5´s...Stuff you DIDNT know...."

I can't find a 6/49 game that pays $10 for matching 3 numbers though I found a couple paying $2, but even if there was one, a full 20 number wheel would cost you $38,760. You'll need to do much better than getting back only $1500 to make $6000 a month. A full 20 number pick-5 wheel costs $15,504 and matching 2 numbers pays $1 in some states and a free ticket in others so getting 150 match 2s isn't going to make you any money. "Stuff you obviously don't know".

"The problem with Pick3 is that is VERY ELUSIVE and you will spend $20 per bet and it will take you 3 or 4 times before you get Pick3 and that´s if you get it straight so you are spending: $60 or $80..."

The odds of matching one digit in any position is 9 to 1 in pick-3 games and most lotteries pay 4 to 1. You can get 5 to 1 in Kentucky with a minimum wager of $5 and after a few wins could raise your bet and how much you could win a month depends how good your system is.

I don't understand why you came out the gate suggesting an inferior betting strategy based on "if you KNEW the bonus ball" when there are much better betting strategies based on "if you KNEW one digit in one position". Any betting strategy no matter how good it looks on paper if useless without practical ways to extract that bonus ball or that one digit.

If you KNOW the bonus ball number, isn't it silly creating a betting strategy trying to win $6000 when you're that close to winning $millions?