Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery black book, It is the same case?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by shaun.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #71924
March 5, 2009
9 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I know that there are a couple of threads about the same topic (and are already closed) , but I know this can be interesting. But since my english is not good, can I post the info in spanish and someone can translate it???

If is not possible, I´ll do my best to post it in english.

Thank you

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20108 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2010, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

I know that there are a couple of threads about the same topic (and are already closed) , but I know this can be interesting. But since my english is not good, can I post the info in spanish and someone can translate it???

If is not possible, I´ll do my best to post it in english.

Thank you

Your English, seems to be well enough to post in English.  Give it a try..!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
      Member #71924
      March 5, 2009
      9 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2010, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Ok this is the idea.
      There are two videos on youtube from two different users concerning a man who has won the lottery twice and who knows the method or secret and is selling it, and that whoever buys it is not satisfied can return the money.

One of these videos is watermarked with the URL of the Web page where they sell the book "Black book lottery". As we know Mr. Paul Connor is behind this book, therefore, he is also behind the watermarked video.

The other video without the watermark could be real and maybe we can find out who is the real man in that video. Maybe  that system really  works.

The videos are: (look for that name in youtube. I don´t know if I can post youtube url´s)

Lottery Method To Win The Lotto  <-- Watermarked

Man Claims to Know the Secret Behind Winning the Lottery <-- Withuot watermark

Regards

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1272 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

The man in the first video won because he used family members birthdays. Got nothing to do with any lottobooks.
        Don't go to the watermarked website. He didn't win because of lottobook.us. Paul Connor is a well known lotto scammer.

Terry Fisher on the second video claims to have won jackpots a couple of times. And sell a book with his systems.

Some info about Paul Connor

shaun's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
          brugge
          Belgium
          Member #14866
          May 5, 2005
          30 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2010, 6:45 am - IP Logged

I got this book free due to i think a computer error then was e mailed to thank me on my purchase??  it involves various wheeling and tracing hot cold numbers etc  started trying on one ticket last six weeks whilst some draws nothing just missing a 3 ball win  two weeks ago due to 24 no wheel hit  4ball win and 5  3ball win winning 55 euros im keeping ticket rolling to see if in time says within 6 months large win win will come ha ha  only time will tell keep you posted on devolpments

United States
            Member #71924
            March 5, 2009
            9 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2010, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

What book did you have:  The black lottery book (known as a sacam) or Winning Lotto(from Terry fisher)???

Thank you

shaun's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
              brugge
              Belgium
              Member #14866
              May 5, 2005
              30 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2010, 5:51 am - IP Logged

it was the lotto black book from larry blair lots of maths info etc about lotto and pick 3 and various wheeling formulas