Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 - Pick 4 Straight Test

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by reddog.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, this is DiamondPalace back with a new tool. I use this when I want to play straight. Basically, this tool help you see if your new straight number has came up in the past.

>> DOWNLOAD <<

Make sure you update the date and results on column A and B for the system to work. You can put in a year worth of results or more if you like. I usually do 1 full year 2009 all the way to 2010 latest. Since Pick 3 has a 1,000 possible combination with 1 and a half year's worth it's almost 50-55% of the combination left.

• To use this input your straight number (that you came up with or got it from another system) in the red box in this format 0-1-2 with dash between numbers, no space.
  • The blue box will let you know if there is a straight match within the results; 1 = yes, 0 = no.
  • Once the total results reaches over 500 (numbers under "1 year") delete the older entries to keep it under 500 results.

That's all to it. Same with Pick 4 (the second tab at the bottom of the sheet). I used Texas Pick 3 and Pick 4 evening since I live and play here. Feel free to replace the data of your states games.

Good luck!
♦ DiamondPalace ♥

germantown md
    United States
    Member #64543
    August 31, 2008
    3771 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the str8 tool Dp as always very giving.

God bless.

Thegee

hush!!!! money is speaking White Bounce

Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2010, 3:06 am - IP Logged

thanks for the str8 tool Dp as always very giving.

God bless.

Thanks. This is just the basics. It's a must for straight players. I'm also working on another pick3/4 system that involves -/+ for straight.

Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2010, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Over 100+ downloads! Woot! Only 1 thanks. Nice.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          18980 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2010, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, this is DiamondPalace back with a new tool. I use this when I want to play straight. Basically, this tool help you see if your new straight number has came up in the past.

>> DOWNLOAD <<

Make sure you update the date and results on column A and B for the system to work. You can put in a year worth of results or more if you like. I usually do 1 full year 2009 all the way to 2010 latest. Since Pick 3 has a 1,000 possible combination with 1 and a half year's worth it's almost 50-55% of the combination left.

• To use this input your straight number (that you came up with or got it from another system) in the red box in this format 0-1-2 with dash between numbers, no space.
          • The blue box will let you know if there is a straight match within the results; 1 = yes, 0 = no.
          • Once the total results reaches over 500 (numbers under "1 year") delete the older entries to keep it under 500 results.

That's all to it. Same with Pick 4 (the second tab at the bottom of the sheet). I used Texas Pick 3 and Pick 4 evening since I live and play here. Feel free to replace the data of your states games.

Good luck!
          ♦ DiamondPalace ♥

"THANK YOU"

Going to download now.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

reddog's avatar - patch
            Greensboro, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #1616
            June 5, 2003
            1285 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Over 100+ downloads! Woot! Only 1 thanks. Nice.

I will go ahead and give you a big thank you but NC is a tough safe to crack.