Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois little lotto, using gail howards systems

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wheeltowin's avatar - bee
Peoria IL
United States
Member #94520
July 21, 2010
63 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2010, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Hello to all, new member who has been lurking for a while. I recently bought all of gail howards books and was feeling pretty confident because I've been consistantly guessing 3-5 numbers in my wheels and been correct on sum total analysis and groups out. I decided to "pull the trigger" and spend a little more with some strong numbers (Hot, flag formation, bottom with overall heavy hitter) and I got crapola! Most money spent with worst results, I used 1 power number wheels with each of my top 3 best numbers and just for the heck of it used  a 3power number wheel with my best numbers and the worst picks just to cover the spectrum. I KNOW I'm going to win a jackpot but tonight was very disappointing, made me think "rigged" looking over my notes for each number drawn and only number 4 (because no skips of 3 in last 5 games and neighbor #) was in my best number list. Groups out WAS 31-35 but no legs for any except 34 as long shot number. Anyway, possible way to rig, put a bb pellet in the numbers they don't want to hit. Not that I believe "they" do that but I will be purchasing my picks as close to the cut-off (9:15) as possible. Good luck to all and thanks for info you all provide, together many hands make light work.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2010, 1:47 am - IP Logged

If you track the game you will see everything Gail Howard says not to do show up in the drawings as something you should have done. 

There's a thread here in Pick 5, Illinois Little Lotto Jackpots 2010, I post in it when someone hits the jackpot.

If you want to search there's also a thread for 2009 and 2008.

Good luck.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Liber8tor's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Ft. Myers,Florida
      United States
      Member #83878
      December 17, 2009
      35 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2010, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Hello to all, new member who has been lurking for a while. I recently bought all of gail howards books and was feeling pretty confident because I've been consistantly guessing 3-5 numbers in my wheels and been correct on sum total analysis and groups out. I decided to "pull the trigger" and spend a little more with some strong numbers (Hot, flag formation, bottom with overall heavy hitter) and I got crapola! Most money spent with worst results, I used 1 power number wheels with each of my top 3 best numbers and just for the heck of it used  a 3power number wheel with my best numbers and the worst picks just to cover the spectrum. I KNOW I'm going to win a jackpot but tonight was very disappointing, made me think "rigged" looking over my notes for each number drawn and only number 4 (because no skips of 3 in last 5 games and neighbor #) was in my best number list. Groups out WAS 31-35 but no legs for any except 34 as long shot number. Anyway, possible way to rig, put a bb pellet in the numbers they don't want to hit. Not that I believe "they" do that but I will be purchasing my picks as close to the cut-off (9:15) as possible. Good luck to all and thanks for info you all provide, together many hands make light work.

I have had basically the same results with Gail Howard.  Not to berate poor old Gail.. but her stuff just doesnt work.  (Or maybe she is wealthy Gail from selling all her books and charts)..lol

For instance.. I tried her idea she calls "Skip Bias".  You list all the numbers for the last 10 games and how many times they have skipped (Missed).  Then.. if there are any skips missing from 1 to 5.. play all numbers that have those skips.

Well, I tracked that for about 60 days.. and never had one winner. 

As far as wheels go... I think they are a way to go to the poor house faster.  I know they can be a good tool...   but...

Say I do a wheel and I key on 4 numbers.  (you almost have to key 4 numbers  in order to get the number of bets down to a reasonable number).  Well, if I knew four good numbers that I was sure would hit... I wouldn't need the wheel, right?  I'd just play those four numbers and pick my own 5th number, and be done with it.

So I think wheels are over rated.. but  that is just my humble opinion.

"In Lotto... the trend is your friend.."

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
        Elgin, IL
        United States
        Member #68867
        January 1, 2009
        1221 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2010, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

You might want to look at my post in Forum Pick 5 games - I did a post on Combos & Patterns found in the IL Little Lotto.  I have been keeping track of IL little Lotto for over 10 yrs now.  Let me know if you have any questions.

The file is a share file which can be downloaded.  http://www.box.net/shared/t8xg7nrnrt

Good Luck & Best Wishes To You.

Peoria IL
          United States
          Member #94520
          July 21, 2010
          63 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2010, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Hey butch, I see the file but where is the key to reading it? thanks for any help, out $80 bucks on my wheel tonight (ouch!) Thought for sure one or two of the numbers would have repeated from last night, no repeats last 3 draws. And 15 looked good for a flag formation...oh well who wants to win a measly 60-70 grand after taxes, let that puppy roll a couple times then come to mama!

Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
            Member #51269
            April 3, 2007
            529 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Gail's System seems to work for me.  You guys just aren't doing it right.  Look up my posts with the word Experiment in them.  There are about 36.  All of them done with Gail Howard's System.  If you add up the losses and compare them against the wins, I think you'll see my point.

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
              Elgin, IL
              United States
              Member #68867
              January 1, 2009
              1221 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2010, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Hey butch, I see the file but where is the key to reading it? thanks for any help, out $80 bucks on my wheel tonight (ouch!) Thought for sure one or two of the numbers would have repeated from last night, no repeats last 3 draws. And 15 looked good for a flag formation...oh well who wants to win a measly 60-70 grand after taxes, let that puppy roll a couple times then come to mama!

Here's what I look for when I do my Combos & Patterns.   I look for Combinations & Patterns that have hit more than once.  This was my reply to someone in TN who asked what the numbers & colors meant.  Hopefully it will shed some light in what I am trying to accomplish.  In short - improve your odds in winning.

Combination of numbers that have come in multiple times & put into groups (GRPS).  These groups make up approx 49% to the total drawings in the time frame listed.  Certain combinations come in more often then others.  I used different colors to separate the groups which are also numbered.  Unless you play the IL Little Lotto, these groups will probably have no interest to you being in TN.  All Jackpot games & pick 5 games have their own unique combinations & patterns that form within each game.  I look for these combinations & patterns & put them into groups.  This holds true for all big games drawn via mechanical means.

Here is an example.  In the Group (Grp) #19, we have 5 drawings that came in on the dates shown.  The combination that come most often are the numbers 4, 5, 13, 22, & 37.  Past history shows that combinations such as these have hit in the past & will more than likely hit again in the future.  If you play a Quick Pick your odds of getting 5 out of 5 in the IL Litttle Lotto is 1 in 575,757.  By giving you these 410 groups (which make up 49% of the total drawings in the time frame listed), I hope to give you better odds.  If you download the entire list. you will see that there were 6 sets of 5 of 5 hitting twice (or 12 drawings out of a total 2,338 drawings). Go back & look at the actual odds for hitting 5 of 5 just once - 1 in 575,757 drawings.  If you play smarter, you have a better edge of winning.

DATE #1#2#3#4#5Grps
              2004-05-03 4513373819
              2005-03-11 4513152219
              2005-11-26 4513283719
              2006-08-12 4513223719
              2007-10-22 41213223719

You can also view any of my post of Combos & Patterns.  They included NC Cash 5, GA Fantasy 5, OH Rolling Cash 5, FL Cash 5, Powerball, Mega Game, & others.

Each game has it own unique set of combos & patterns.

Hope this helps you.

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2010, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

You  can't blame  Gail Howards systems or say  the games are rigged if you don't win your just not using the information  correctly, I HAVE  her advantage plus  and new full wheel filter generator program.Her books  are  very helpful all  lottery tools  whether  it's  software,systems,books or strategies are nothing more than  TOOLS too  assist you in your pursuit of a jackpot hit whether its in the daily  games or lottery games and with all tools they  only work if the user is applying them  CORRECTLY.

United States
                  Member #51269
                  April 3, 2007
                  529 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

You  can't blame  Gail Howards systems or say  the games are rigged if you don't win your just not using the information  correctly, I HAVE  her advantage plus  and new full wheel filter generator program.Her books  are  very helpful all  lottery tools  whether  it's  software,systems,books or strategies are nothing more than  TOOLS too  assist you in your pursuit of a jackpot hit whether its in the daily  games or lottery games and with all tools they  only work if the user is applying them  CORRECTLY.

Exactly.

United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10351 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2010, 2:24 am - IP Logged

In one of her earliest books she said don't play consecutive nnumbers.

LITTLE LOTTO PRIZE PAYOUTS FOR THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010

WINNING NUMBERS: 01 - 02 - 22 - 23 - 24

That's not all that unique.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                      Member #51269
                      April 3, 2007
                      529 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2010, 2:37 am - IP Logged

In one of her earliest books she said don't play consecutive nnumbers.

LITTLE LOTTO PRIZE PAYOUTS FOR THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010

WINNING NUMBERS: 01 - 02 - 22 - 23 - 24

That's not all that unique.

She meant:

1-2-3-4-5

4-5-6-7-8

13-14-15-16-17

If playing like this is your strategy, you're almost guaranteed to lose.

United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2010, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Luminus,

She mentioned playing three or more consecutive numbers as a no no.

Here's a little more information, circa 1991:

Howard, a former stoickbroker and trader in commodities futures, writes about handicapping lotteries from her Manhattan headquarters.......

howard left the brokerage business in 1983 to concentrate exculsively on lottey handicapping, and to publish her lottery newsletter. She used to play regularly herself and had a 12 month winning streak in 1984 and 1985, during which she won 72 lottery prizes.

But now, she says, her handucapping chores take up to 18 hours daily, and she rarely has time to buy a ticket.

So you tell me, if you're that good at winning from the lottery are you going to stop playing to pump out lottery information, or is the real money in pumping out the lottery information. Think about it.

Lep

Peoria IL
                          United States
                          Member #94520
                          July 21, 2010
                          63 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2010, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

lottery tech, not putting her down , just venting about that nights bad results. I have been using her charts and systems for about two weeks now and have won 1/2 as much as I've bet, way better than quick pics for me. I was upset that her software doesn't work with macs, total time waster doing manual charts. I have gotten 3 numbers in my wheels every day this week but when you are using a 19-22 number wheel it makes sense that you would have 3 out of 39 numbers in your picks. Whats ticking me off is that oddball, nothing going for it...ugly step-sister number!  Now for tonight, NO repeats in last 6 games when every other game repeat expected, +10 bias for high numbers in last 10 games so more low numbers expected, no real groups out bias, sum total, 3 below avg then two above, expect avg or slightly above . My quandry in picking tonights numbers, Are 1,2 or 3 numbers going to repeat? Should I do A 2 number power wheel with all 10 combinations of last draw OR should I use that flag pattern repeat with a 1-19 wheel because I expect more low numbers to be drawn? many more questions . When I figure it out is when I win.

Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.

United States
                            Member #51269
                            April 3, 2007
                            529 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2010, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Luminus,

She mentioned playing three or more consecutive numbers as a no no.

Here's a little more information, circa 1991:

Howard, a former stoickbroker and trader in commodities futures, writes about handicapping lotteries from her Manhattan headquarters.......

howard left the brokerage business in 1983 to concentrate exculsively on lottey handicapping, and to publish her lottery newsletter. She used to play regularly herself and had a 12 month winning streak in 1984 and 1985, during which she won 72 lottery prizes.

But now, she says, her handucapping chores take up to 18 hours daily, and she rarely has time to buy a ticket.

So you tell me, if you're that good at winning from the lottery are you going to stop playing to pump out lottery information, or is the real money in pumping out the lottery information. Think about it.

And she's correct.  She doesn't say that they will never come out.  I don't know where that conception came from.  Here's a list of a bunch of Take-5 games, in which a triple consecutive number combo comes out only once.  If you want to take chances on consecutive numbers, that's your loss.

7/31/2010611182437
                            07/30/20101292427
                            07/29/2010620263536
                            07/28/201056202936
                            07/27/20101522262733
                            07/26/201023101725
                            07/25/2010 213343536
                            07/24/20102342935
                            07/23/201067243638
                            07/22/20101517212635
                            07/21/2010710111518
                            07/20/2010522243138
                            07/19/201078142728
                            07/18/201012183039
                            07/17/201029253439
                            07/16/2010810232936
                            07/15/201068152023
                            07/14/2010810162136
                            07/13/201034202139
                            07/12/20105691520
                            07/11/201059112835
                            07/10/2010615161735
                            07/09/2010810151626
                            07/08/20101372539
                            07/07/20101618233238
                            07/06/20101617253436
                            07/05/2010911152132
                            07/04/2010124733
                            07/03/20101582532
                            07/02/2010517233537
                            07/01/2010321253237

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

"WHEELTOWIN"

I don't use her regular  wheels like  the Wheel 5,6 Plus way back she had this Abbreviated  wheels  that came with her software but she got rid of them for some reason,her new full wheel filter program is the  only wheel  system I'll use.As for the Power Number wheels I tried that but  it's  really hard sometimes trying too pick 1,2,3 numbers as power numbers so I gave that up.For the best results try wheeling 18-24 numbers and applying enough filters too reduce your combo's too  a reasonable playing level.So any program that has  10 or  more  filters  is good and  using  gail howards number  analysis charts should provide  a player  with enough info too tackle the  game