Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trooper the NJ GSD is found and I'm going to Stanley

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2010, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Reality -- Trooper, the NJ GSD who was transplanted/adopted to DE has gone missing now for about 10 days.  He's a good boy but very, very frightened of his new home surroundings and changes.   On the run in my neck of the woods, literally.

Charlotte and I find Trooper, and he's skinny but fine.  I wake up as we are trying to ensure that he does not escape again before we can get him back to his family.

Trooper, it's time to come in - we can fix the bites and the hunger, but deer season is coming soon.  Enough said!

According to those who are supposed to know, Stanley Idaho is apparently the most consistently cool place in the US with nights in the summer reaching freezing and days a pleasant 80s.

Have we left yet?  Of course, with a population of about 100 and land mass of about a mile, it may get a little crowded.  Last one in the truck has to buy the beer and bottled water....

Georgia's 718 was up for me but I could not get the word out in time to all.   222 nagging me seriously at the moment, and BOTW is 1.  Just 1.

Peace, my warm LP Family.   J

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6396 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2010, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Jake,   my gsd  was a big part of my life- gone but not forgotten . She made a surprise appearance last night- bounding into the room happy and full of life !  I associate 1331  with her. Very pleased to read your post about something so similiar. Keeping the faith, my friend........

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #29819
      January 7, 2006
      1243 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2010, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

what is gsd?

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003