Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Different Form of Predicting

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Clipper.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2010, 9:48 am - IP Logged

How do you come up with this?

I couldn't think up a good way to predict or even choose the white numbers if my life depended on it. Lol.

I track Facts.   Like what has been happening.   Since nothing is constant I watch how many Rows have been used  per game and for how long.   If 4 Rows have been used for several games it's going to change one way or the other.   Can't go higher then 5 but can go lower.   When it does change will it change to an Odd number or Even number.   Records are indicating Odd so has to be either 3 or 5.   Think it is going down.

Do the same for Denominations.   Would be little hard to get only 3 Denominations off 5 Rows.    Watch the Alpha Spread.  Last game was all Even.  Can't be a 50/50 what with 5 numbers to draw.  Has to go either 3/2, 4/1 or 4/0 if more Odd play then Even.

Just haven't come up with what Rows or Denominations will be effected yet.

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2010, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

BTW....it it does use only 3 Denominations the spread can go....113, 131, 311, 122, 212 or 221.

For instance the first 2 Denoms could have 1 each and the 3rd Denom used have 3.   Or the 2nd Denom have 3 or the 1st Denom have 3.   Then there is the 122, 212, 221 spread which is possible.   I track this fact of what happens when Three Denominations are used in  a game to determine how the next 3 Denomination game is going to spread.

CA
      United States
      Member #84266
      December 26, 2009
      410 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2010, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

I have no idea what you are talking about. Haha. What do you mean by rows and denominations and spread?

On your first post how come you didn't include numbers 19 thru 27?

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I have no idea what you are talking about. Haha. What do you mean by rows and denominations and spread?

On your first post how come you didn't include numbers 19 thru 27?

If you look at your game card (if it's like the one I use) you will see numbers in 7 Rows.   1 through 9 on the 1st Row.  Numbers 10 thru 18 on the 2nd Row.   Numbers 19-27 on the 3rd Row, etc.

When I talk about "rows" this is what Im talking about.   Since you have 5 numbers to pick and there are a total of 7 Rows.....what does that tell you?   Tells me that at least two of the rows on that game card are not going to have numbers that will be used.   Figure out what Rows aren't going to have a number, eliminate those numbers.   This is why numbers 19-27 was not in my first post.   I had been able to eliminate them from play.   I number the rows 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 and track the Rows by the number assigned to the row.   When I can rule out a certain # I eliminate all numbers on that Row.

As far as Denominations....just simple math.   You have numbers that are considered "Singles" (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10).   You have numbers that are considered Teens (11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19).   You have Numbers in the 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's.   

This is a total of 6 different Denominations yet you still have only 5 Numbers to pick.   You can't have a number play from each of the 6 Denominations if you only pick 5 numbers.

The "spread" is the number of Odd Numbers and Even Numbers used.   With 5 numbers you can't have the same number of Odd as you do Even in a game or visa versa.   They are going to split 2/3, 3/2, 1/4, 4/1 of All Odd or All Even.

In order to track this way you have to be aware of what has been happening in order to realize what usually plays so you will be able to anticipate what is going to happen next.    Most people don't realize that most of the time numbers on only 4 rows usually show up.   Knock out 3 Rows and you knock out 27 of 59 numbers.    Most of the time only 4 Denominations appear.   Knock out even more numbers.

LottoL's avatar - techno eye.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #33719
          February 24, 2006
          705 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

If you look at your game card (if it's like the one I use) you will see numbers in 7 Rows.   1 through 9 on the 1st Row.  Numbers 10 thru 18 on the 2nd Row.   Numbers 19-27 on the 3rd Row, etc.

When I talk about "rows" this is what Im talking about.   Since you have 5 numbers to pick and there are a total of 7 Rows.....what does that tell you?   Tells me that at least two of the rows on that game card are not going to have numbers that will be used.   Figure out what Rows aren't going to have a number, eliminate those numbers.   This is why numbers 19-27 was not in my first post.   I had been able to eliminate them from play.   I number the rows 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 and track the Rows by the number assigned to the row.   When I can rule out a certain # I eliminate all numbers on that Row.

As far as Denominations....just simple math.   You have numbers that are considered "Singles" (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10).   You have numbers that are considered Teens (11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19).   You have Numbers in the 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's.   

This is a total of 6 different Denominations yet you still have only 5 Numbers to pick.   You can't have a number play from each of the 6 Denominations if you only pick 5 numbers.

The "spread" is the number of Odd Numbers and Even Numbers used.   With 5 numbers you can't have the same number of Odd as you do Even in a game or visa versa.   They are going to split 2/3, 3/2, 1/4, 4/1 of All Odd or All Even.

In order to track this way you have to be aware of what has been happening in order to realize what usually plays so you will be able to anticipate what is going to happen next.    Most people don't realize that most of the time numbers on only 4 rows usually show up.   Knock out 3 Rows and you knock out 27 of 59 numbers.    Most of the time only 4 Denominations appear.   Knock out even more numbers.

Interesting analysis!

"In order to track this way you have to be aware of what has been happening . . . . "
          Question:  How many drawings do you go back for your analysis?

Question:  In the past five drawings, for row 37-45, only one number has hit (40).
                            Is this a row you would eliminate or keep?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Best of Luck!
          LottoL

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Interesting analysis!

"In order to track this way you have to be aware of what has been happening . . . . "
            Question:  How many drawings do you go back for your analysis?

Question:  In the past five drawings, for row 37-45, only one number has hit (40).
                              Is this a row you would eliminate or keep?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Best of Luck!
            LottoL

I go back about 28-30 draws.   

The Row with 37 thru 45 is on Row 5.  Having not been used in 5 draws it is getting so cold it is hot.  It's one that would definitely be under consideration if not tomorrow night certainly next week.

So far all I've been able to come up with besides how many Rows and Denominations that look to happen and going Odd is......the 3rd number to play should be an Odd Number.    Just don't know the Denomination yet so if it should be Row 5 the number could be 37-39-41-43 or 45.   Now if this row does have the 3rd number and two more to play it means more 40's or even 50's to play again.   With 3 Denominations forcasted that means some of the lower Denominations are going to be out.

Even appears the last two numbers to play will be Odd.

If the thing doesn't go All Odd it looks like the 1st number will probably be Even and everything else Odd.

Still trying to come up with a "beginning point and ending point".

LottoL's avatar - techno eye.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #33719
              February 24, 2006
              705 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2010, 2:56 am - IP Logged

For Fri the 13th MM draw,

Based on my analysis, if Row 5 came in, my best odd numbers would be 39 & 43.  The best even number would be 44.

Best Of Luck!
              LottoL

CA
                United States
                Member #84266
                December 26, 2009
                410 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2010, 4:24 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't be surprised if tonight's MM is all odds. There was another instance where all evens were played and then the next draw all of them were odds. Can't rule anything out.

How long have you been using this method and how successful were you in predicting? Do you automatically eliminate past drawn and unlikely combinatins?

Actually I've used this method to try to predict the mega number. I used it on Cali's Super Lotto and was successful at predicting the mega number but it was just once. So I don't know if it was luck or not. This past CA Super Lotto I was off by 1 number. Lol

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2010, 10:30 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't be surprised if tonight's MM is all odds. There was another instance where all evens were played and then the next draw all of them were odds. Can't rule anything out.

How long have you been using this method and how successful were you in predicting? Do you automatically eliminate past drawn and unlikely combinatins?

Actually I've used this method to try to predict the mega number. I used it on Cali's Super Lotto and was successful at predicting the mega number but it was just once. So I don't know if it was luck or not. This past CA Super Lotto I was off by 1 number. Lol

I haven't played the MegaMillion all that much but use this type of tracking for all larger games.   Couple of weeks ago I had 3 numbers on the Power Ball on 3 different tickets.   Had Sum Total for PB to be 3 and played 21.   Think it was 3 that played (not sure).   Then the following Monday I had 3 numbers on the Texas Two Step on 3 tickets.  Last night I had the Power Ball but was off on the other numbers.

Last May I came close to hitting the MegaMillions when it was won in California.   Had two possible scenarios but after working up one I was too tired and weary-eyed to look at the 2nd one.   Was on both sides of numbers that did play.  Knew I wanted more Odd numbers then Even.   Jad I worked up the 2nd scenario I could have pulled out $10-30,000.

Wanted an Odd in the 1st but  couldn't pull it out and started with 12 as didn't think Singles would play.

Knew there would be one 20 on the 3rd row and went with 20 or 22 and 21 played.

Knew would be two 30's and played 31-35 and it was 31-36. 

From there I knew it would drop to a 40 and I played 41 or 45 and it played 43.

I don't track pairs at all nor do I automatically eliminate past drawn.   I am more drawn by projected facts of what Rows, Denominations, etc will be used.   I use more Eliminate to Determinate then anything.

I wouldn't be surprised either if the MM went all ODD tonight but left an allowance for an Even number as the 1st position number when all numbers are in Numerical Order.

olplugger's avatar - moon2
                    Mechanicsville, VA
                    United States
                    Member #84145
                    December 23, 2009
                    1523 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Forgot to mention......Mega Ball itself......11-12-13-14-15-1-17-18-19

We agree on 13,17, and 19

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

We agree on 13,17, and 19

So far I think I am getting the MB to stay in the Teens as well.   Just haven't looked at Even or Odd of it yet.  Leaning towards a possible repeat which doesn't happen that often on any of the Bonus Ball games.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Would like to also add that when I started tracking lottery numbers I didn't even have a computer or access to a computer.   I had to come up with ways to track numbers using "basic" or common sense ideas.

It wasn't until I got a computer and then online that I learned how extensive program tracking was and the multitude of software available for the purpose of tracking all the different games.

I started tracking about 17 years ago and when Pick 3 was available I dropped the larger games, concentrated on it where I've won around $6,000.

Now I am back focusing on the larger games.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2010, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Well....it looks like the MegaMillion went the "other" way for 5 (Odd number of rows) instead of 3 (Odd number of rows).

Knew it was going to change but figured it would drop instead of expand.   Doing that there is no way it would do only 3 Denominations (which is an Odd number of Denoms).   Instead going 5 Rows it played 5 (Odd # of Denoms) Different Denominations!

Sure saw "Odd" something coming.    Didn't swing the Alpha Spread as I expected either but at least the last two numbers were ODD and that Row 5 finally played.

Rows 1-2-3-5-7

These games are sometimes fun to catch because when you know 5 Denominations are going to play you have only 1 number per Denom  and when there are 5 Rows only 1 number per Row.  Just weed out the 2 Rows that arent going to play.

I would still rather go the other way though because can eliminate more numbers lol

CA
                            United States
                            Member #84266
                            December 26, 2009
                            410 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2010, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's Super Lotto is all even...wtf?? Lol

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's Super Lotto is all even...wtf?? Lol

I didn't even watch the results for tonights games nor did I play.   Been testing my new software for Texas Two Step.   Still might be a bug or two but tried past game results from 1-4 through 3-1-2010 and only came across 2 cases of where the software didn't work right.

On 1 combination (7-11-19-26) I set some basic filters and it gave me 361 possible combinations.  Set a few filters and cut the 361 down to 152.  Set some more and cut the 152 down to 71 and then engaged couple of blocks and took the 71 down to 31.

Of the 31 combinations if it was known the first 3 numbers would have been all Odd the 31 would have been cut to 11.   The 7-11-19-26 was one of them.

This is cutting possible down from around 18,000 generations!