Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Idea: Why not predict Pick4 by weeks..

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2010, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

most pick5 predictions (actually all predictions) are for 1 day to the next though all last a couple of days, because the game is random...

Why not predict pick4 for 1 week for 1 state is a lot better...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

i owe this idea, partly to someone in the pick3 or pick4 forum dont ask me who, because finding them is to hard, i got other stuff to do...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

most pick5 predictions (actually all predictions) are for 1 day to the next though all last a couple of days, because the game is random...

Please clarify. In the first sentence you write that "all" predictions are good from one day to the next, usually a couple of days because the game is random. But in the second sentence, you write that playing the p-4 for a week is better. Doesn't the p-4 fall into the same category as what you wrote in the first sentence?

Thanx.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2010, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

If you check the dates some of the predictions were posted, you'll find some have been posted for quite a while.  Some predictors have over 8000 predictions per day and just find it easier to post by the week and in some cases by the month.  That's one of the reasons I pay no attention to them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

If you check the dates some of the predictions were posted, you'll find some have been posted for quite a while.  Some predictors have over 8000 predictions per day and just find it easier to post by the week and in some cases by the month.  That's one of the reasons I pay no attention to them.

Wow...hee hee..

I didn't realize he was talking about the prediction features here at the LP. I thought he was talking about predictions in general.

I feel like an idiot....

Thanx for clearing that up Rjoh...

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8364 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

You can only post for 7 consecutive drawings, on the prediction board.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2010, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

You can only post for 7 consecutive drawings, on the prediction board.

Not true. If you have the triple dipple package then you can post for 17 months ahead. 

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2010, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Please clarify. In the first sentence you write that "all" predictions are good from one day to the next, usually a couple of days because the game is random. But in the second sentence, you write that playing the p-4 for a week is better. Doesn't the p-4 fall into the same category as what you wrote in the first sentence?

Thanx.

i meant to say that all predictions are made from 1 day to the next or from 1 day to 3 days later...i am talking about the predictions on the pick3 and pick4 forums not on the prediction board...

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7322 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2010, 1:57 am - IP Logged

i meant to say that all predictions are made from 1 day to the next or from 1 day to 3 days later...i am talking about the predictions on the pick3 and pick4 forums not on the prediction board...

I get it, like when people say "these 100 numbers are good in all states for the next five years".