Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Hunch: Maybe you are going all Wrong: Why not try this: Pick4..

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

guys i´ve seen you all calculate the: 44th digit of Pi, look for the pithagoreas theorem, Rieman Sums, the root, X-ray of the numbers, the list gooes on, trying to find the, 4 numbers or 3 numbers for Pick4/Pick3...

Question: 1 or 2 numbers repeat always on Pick4...What if you know that, 2 numbers were going to come out on the following drawing in advance...You could guess the other 2 + E/O + HOT/COLD NUMBERS...So what do you have to do....

GUESS WHICH THOSE 2 NUMBERS that are going to repeat on the following drawing are GOING TO BE...Take the square root, look fot the 344th Pi digit string, whatever but guess which those 2 numbers are going to be...or to make millions from Pick4 guess the 2 numbers that will accompany those 2 numbers that are going to repeat...You know that and you will make millions or hundreds of thousands of dollars....That´s what you need to be doing....

So BASICALLY, LITTERALLY, PICK4 IS A PICK2/0-9 + E/O + HOT/COLD NUMBERS...

is not a: Pick4/0-9, IS A PICK2/0-9

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

in Pick3, almost always, 1 number repeats from the previous drawing, meaning almost always, 1 number repeats from the previous 3 numbers...So

ABC: previous drawing

ADE: next drawing...

if i know that A will repeat, and DE is not the same as: BC, then that´s: Pick2/0-7...So those 2 numbers from a range of 7 is what you need to find out...That´s where you need to take out the rootsoom, calculate pi, talk to your dog/cat, whatever it takes for those 2 numbers...Plus: + E/O + HOT/COLD NUMBERS....

So basically and literally: Pick3 is a: Pick2/0-7 and NOT a: Pick3/0-9....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

NASHVILLE, TENN
      United States
      Member #33372
      February 20, 2006
      1044 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

And how many times have you successfully determined which one of the three digits repeated?

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2010, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

in Pick3, almost always, 1 number repeats from the previous drawing, meaning almost always, 1 number repeats from the previous 3 numbers...So

ABC: previous drawing

ADE: next drawing...

if i know that A will repeat, and DE is not the same as: BC, then that´s: Pick2/0-7...So those 2 numbers from a range of 7 is what you need to find out...That´s where you need to take out the rootsoom, calculate pi, talk to your dog/cat, whatever it takes for those 2 numbers...Plus: + E/O + HOT/COLD NUMBERS....

So basically and literally: Pick3 is a: Pick2/0-7 and NOT a: Pick3/0-9....

You can apply that/this to: Pick5, i´ll tell you of something that happens on Pick5 but you will have to work and i think it will cost and you will have to wait...

You can apply this to the ending digits....In pick5 there are cases, when, no ending digit repeats from the previous ending digit you have to wait but they happen and they happen more frequently than you think....So if:

ABCDE play and the following day (Ending digits) and they are from, 1-10 (0 been treated as, 10):

FGHIJ plays the following drawing (ending digits) and they are from, 1-10 (0 been treated as, 10)....

then all you have to play is the, 5 remaining ending digit after all: 10-5 equals: 5 numbers remaining...

And you deduce the way i told you to or you pair it up with the, starting digits remaining...

the only thing is that you will have to, wait for it to happen and a Pick4/0-9 has 24 ways it plays straight, while, Pick5/0-9 (the ending digits that are from 0-9 or 1-10) i dont know how many combinations it will have to get it straight and you will have to get it correct...You can also apply it to pick6....

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2010, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

And how many times have you successfully determined which one of the three digits repeated?

well i havent sat down and calculate, i´ve been and i am busy but i´ve seen it all the time i´ve been chasing the lotto....

Also, if let´s say in Pick3, no digit repeats from the following drawing and it happens regularly, then, it leaves you with: 7 numbers to guess from...So then it stops been a: Pick3/0-9 and it becomes a: Pick3/0-6 plus the Even/Odds + Hot/Cold + single doubles (forgot to mention it)...

7 x 7 x7 has: 343 combinations...But that´s counting them from, the 1,000 combinations and i think in Pick3, 700 combinations have single digits so it should be like: 280 amount of combinations or less...plus the Even/Odds + Hot/Cold + single doubles (forgot to mention it)....plus i think there is: 100 pairs so that will subtract from it....