Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NC Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JordanT1021.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
beverette's avatar - 2rzqm87
Tarboro,NC
United States
Member #93419
June 29, 2010
64 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

With only one month left from today for the drawing and they havent even sold a 100,000 of the 500,000 tickets yet. wonder if they will postpone the raffle till they sale more? Im sure more will get sold as it draws closer to the drawing date but i dont think they will ever sell them all by the Sept 8th. Looks like we may have better odds

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

With only one month left from today for the drawing and they havent even sold a 100,000 of the 500,000 tickets yet. wonder if they will postpone the raffle till they sale more? Im sure more will get sold as it draws closer to the drawing date but i dont think they will ever sell them all by the Sept 8th. Looks like we may have better odds

I'm gonna amble on down there and help ya out beverette. Looks like they ain't gonna have the drawing til they're all sold out though.

Here's what they have to say about it:

Enjoy some cool fun with the Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle from the North Carolina Education Lottery (NCEL). Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle has three $1,000,000 prizes and hundreds of other cash prizes ranging from $500 to $50,000! And best of all, if you win one million dollars, you take home one million dollars! The initial taxes are already paid.¹

500,000 tickets will be available for sale beginning at 5:00am July 2, 2010 and will end September 7, 2010 or when the last ticket has been sold. The Cash Splash Millionaire Raffle Drawing for the winning numbers is anticipated to be held on September 8, 2010.² The last day to purchase tickets and the actual drawing date are subject to change at the sole discretion of the NCEL and will be announced in advance via the NCEL’s official website.

I like the raffles too beverette and I gotta feelin I'm gonna win this one.

Yep, I really feel like the Moon is lined up with Uranus on this one.

No doubt about it, it's a lock.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #53121
      June 24, 2007
      6500 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

from my understanding the raffle will be held on sept 7 regardless of how many tickets are sold.. if it is under 24 hours till drawing time for the raffle and there are more than 250K tickets left your chances to win a million increase.... that's when i might buy a extra ticket or 2

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"