Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The word "HOPE"

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
middle Georgia
United States
Member #1893
July 20, 2003
1868 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2010, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

The word "HOPE" is nagging me this morning and I don't know why.  It's not a word from a dream.  As I continued to think of it, I thought of Charlie.

I started first grade in 1941  (Now you know that I am not a spring chicken.)  Anyway, Charlie and I were classmates all through grammer school.  His parents owned the Five and Dime Store in town and he was always a happy child.  When he wanted something special this is always what he would say.... "I hope,            I hope, I hope!" 

Isn't it amazing where your mind can take you on a Monday morning, especially when you have not thought of a person in the last forty or fifty years?

I believe "hope" is one of the most important words in the English language.  Of the thirty or so dream books that I have there is only one of them with a number for hope. 

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

The word "HOPE" is nagging me this morning and I don't know why.  It's not a word from a dream.  As I continued to think of it, I thought of Charlie.

I started first grade in 1941  (Now you know that I am not a spring chicken.)  Anyway, Charlie and I were classmates all through grammer school.  His parents owned the Five and Dime Store in town and he was always a happy child.  When he wanted something special this is always what he would say.... "I hope,            I hope, I hope!" 

Isn't it amazing where your mind can take you on a Monday morning, especially when you have not thought of a person in the last forty or fifty years?

I believe "hope" is one of the most important words in the English language.  Of the thirty or so dream books that I have there is only one of them with a number for hope. 

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

HOPE 931 631

Good Luck!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2010, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

Hope 543 - 0543 - 8543 - 1437

014 - 140 - 370 - 730 - 750

1444 - 1114

3337 - 3777

7333 - 7773

7775 -7555

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

skittles777's avatar - candle
        Douglasville
        United States
        Member #70105
        January 24, 2009
        1200 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

Hi Maggie,

I don't have a number for "HOPE", however, a few days ago I hung a HOPE sign in one of my room in the Angels Healthcare Training Center.  Yes, I'm expecting something good each and everyday for myself, family, and friends.  HOPE, is a beautiful 4 letter word with a  lot of message behind it.  Here's one!

HOPE:  The feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. 

Hope is nothing but positive outcome.  What a feeling.      Blue Angel

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #81890
          November 1, 2009
          4959 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

1444 - 1114

3337 - 3777

7333 - 7773

7775 -7555

Numerology HOPE = 8675 = 026 = 008

82675 - 28675 - 86752 - [using the 26]

88675 - 86758 [using the 8]

08675 - 86750 [ using  8 = 0]

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6396 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

Love this story, Maggie-Nolia,   I hope the   675   finds you for  your kind thoughts..........

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
              Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #91636
              May 21, 2010
              2449 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2010, 5:54 am - IP Logged

Hope Floats !!!!Blue Angel ThAnkYOU!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                Stone Mountain, GA
                United States
                Member #3189
                January 1, 2004
                28263 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2010, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

1444 - 1114

3337 - 3777

7333 - 7773

7775 -7555

GA Midday: 730!

"Hope" you had it, Maggie!!!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                  Member #76986
                  July 10, 2009
                  8036 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2010, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

From old dream books: 

Hope   879   2209

Hopefulness   887

From numerology:

Hope   158  163

From Harve$t Moon KeyPads:

Hope   467   673   912   128   4673   9128

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216520/1738851

Good luck and hope that you

winLoverbig over and over again!!! Wink

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                    Middle GA
                    United States
                    Member #42874
                    July 9, 2006
                    3912 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2010, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey Maggie!  I started to post this thought when I initially saw your thread, but I didn’t and I have regretted it ever since.  When I saw the title, the Hope scholarship is what came to mind.   I thought of a news piece I had recently seen on the local 13WMAZ news.  It talked about how the GA Lottery was going to be short $550M for the education fund or something to that effect.  I thought that was kind of odd since I had just recently read an article on LP about Marge’s profits.  So it did not make sense to me.  Then I actually read your post and saw what type of “hope” you were talking about and realized I was so off base.  So I decided not to post.  The next day 550 fell in the midday game.  I was so MAD!!!  Not only did I not play, but because I didn’t post my thought, I didn’t give anyone else a chance to play or not play.  So with that being said….550/500!!

I figure with repeats coming, full moon tonight, and the whole mercury retro business, this false triple with the 00pr for a sister mate has as good of a chance as any other number to fall.  At least I HOPE so!!!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile