Welcome Guest
You last visited December 14, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The word "HOPE"

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
middle Georgia
United States
Member #1893
July 20, 2003
1868 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2010, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

The word "HOPE" is nagging me this morning and I don't know why.  It's not a word from a dream.  As I continued to think of it, I thought of Charlie.

I started first grade in 1941  (Now you know that I am not a spring chicken.)  Anyway, Charlie and I were classmates all through grammer school.  His parents owned the Five and Dime Store in town and he was always a happy child.  When he wanted something special this is always what he would say.... "I hope,            I hope, I hope!" 

Isn't it amazing where your mind can take you on a Monday morning, especially when you have not thought of a person in the last forty or fifty years?

I believe "hope" is one of the most important words in the English language.  Of the thirty or so dream books that I have there is only one of them with a number for hope. 

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7311 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2010, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

The word "HOPE" is nagging me this morning and I don't know why.  It's not a word from a dream.  As I continued to think of it, I thought of Charlie.

I started first grade in 1941  (Now you know that I am not a spring chicken.)  Anyway, Charlie and I were classmates all through grammer school.  His parents owned the Five and Dime Store in town and he was always a happy child.  When he wanted something special this is always what he would say.... "I hope,            I hope, I hope!" 

Isn't it amazing where your mind can take you on a Monday morning, especially when you have not thought of a person in the last forty or fifty years?

I believe "hope" is one of the most important words in the English language.  Of the thirty or so dream books that I have there is only one of them with a number for hope. 

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

HOPE 931 631

Good Luck!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2010, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

Hope 543 - 0543 - 8543 - 1437

014 - 140 - 370 - 730 - 750

1444 - 1114

3337 - 3777

7333 - 7773

7775 -7555

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

skittles777's avatar - candle
        Douglasville
        United States
        Member #70105
        January 24, 2009
        1200 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

Hi Maggie,

I don't have a number for "HOPE", however, a few days ago I hung a HOPE sign in one of my room in the Angels Healthcare Training Center.  Yes, I'm expecting something good each and everyday for myself, family, and friends.  HOPE, is a beautiful 4 letter word with a  lot of message behind it.  Here's one!

HOPE:  The feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. 

Hope is nothing but positive outcome.  What a feeling.      Blue Angel

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #81890
          November 1, 2009
          4959 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

1444 - 1114

3337 - 3777

7333 - 7773

7775 -7555

Numerology HOPE = 8675 = 026 = 008

82675 - 28675 - 86752 - [using the 26]

88675 - 86758 [using the 8]

08675 - 86750 [ using  8 = 0]

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
            Impeach Now
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6579 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

Love this story, Maggie-Nolia,   I hope the   675   finds you for  your kind thoughts..........

Impeach Now

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
              Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #91636
              May 21, 2010
              2449 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2010, 5:54 am - IP Logged

Hope Floats !!!!Blue Angel ThAnkYOU!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                Stone Mountain, GA
                United States
                Member #3189
                January 1, 2004
                29865 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2010, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

1444 - 1114

3337 - 3777

7333 - 7773

7775 -7555

GA Midday: 730!

"Hope" you had it, Maggie!!!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                  Member #76986
                  July 10, 2009
                  8279 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2010, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

hope    675

I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

From old dream books: 

Hope   879   2209

Hopefulness   887

From numerology:

Hope   158  163

From Harve$t Moon KeyPads:

Hope   467   673   912   128   4673   9128

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216520/1738851

Good luck and hope that you

winLoverbig over and over again!!! Wink

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                    Middle GA
                    United States
                    Member #42874
                    July 9, 2006
                    3914 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2010, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey Maggie!  I started to post this thought when I initially saw your thread, but I didn’t and I have regretted it ever since.  When I saw the title, the Hope scholarship is what came to mind.   I thought of a news piece I had recently seen on the local 13WMAZ news.  It talked about how the GA Lottery was going to be short $550M for the education fund or something to that effect.  I thought that was kind of odd since I had just recently read an article on LP about Marge’s profits.  So it did not make sense to me.  Then I actually read your post and saw what type of “hope” you were talking about and realized I was so off base.  So I decided not to post.  The next day 550 fell in the midday game.  I was so MAD!!!  Not only did I not play, but because I didn’t post my thought, I didn’t give anyone else a chance to play or not play.  So with that being said….550/500!!

I figure with repeats coming, full moon tonight, and the whole mercury retro business, this false triple with the 00pr for a sister mate has as good of a chance as any other number to fall.  At least I HOPE so!!!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile