Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

**Do NOT Play DUE Numbers**

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #81314
October 16, 2009
19394 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

@paruths

I play, 4-2-8   every day.

That's my moms birthday, may she R.I.P.

I've played it everyday since April 2nd, 2010, when it dropped last,  as 482.

So, I've lost money on that number, but, I feel like it's going to drop soon, just because, 528 has dropped 6-different ways, in the last 4 months.

Had I played, 428 and 528, I would have hit, for something.

Good Luck,  Idaho is close to Missouri, maybe it's coming to the Show-Me-State?

The Struggle is real!

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    327 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2010, 7:03 am - IP Logged

If you start playing a number because it is "due" 2 times its average skip, you will/might end up waiting for it for years, so true.

But you might wanna take it a little further, think a little harder.
    Get statistics on due numbers, and not on any given number itself, but a set of numbers that belong together in a structure (for example: ID eve has this structure missing for 542 draws: OSC LLL LLH LHL HLL : 210, 216, 218, 219, 240, 246, 248, 249, 270, 310, 316, 318, 319, 340, 346, 348, 349, 370, 510, 540

This structure has a average skip of 50 draws, which makes this structure 10.84 times due.

Now, if you would have a nice database with a few draws, let's say about 219 000 draws, and you run some tests, you will find that only 6 times a structure of numbers went missing over 12 times due.
    And 13 went missing over 11 times due.

Then there's something called progression betting. (in combination with LASAS3 it is immensly strong)

I don't deny that playing at the store, at 500 to 1 will cost you alot before making a profit, even a small one.
    I don't play 500 to 1, i play 900 to 1.
    In the end, sooner or later (and ofcourse i prefer sooner lol), one of the numbers of "the structure" comes in, and i collect my profit, even if that profit is only $50, it is still a profit. (Anyone wanting the Big Win by playing Pick3, well, they are in the wrong game, a Big Win is made in the $$$ Million games, powerball and such lol)
    One that has a side profit each month of $1000 is "well dealth"... that's a straight flush each month, net.

It is harder to track what is "hot" than to track what is missing. (Not! lol)
    How many times has anyone noted a pattern, started playing and into thin air the pattern vanished. There's a loss, every time.
    Progression along with overdue (not due, but overdue) pays of, each time. It might take some time, sometimes even a hundred days, but that is what "progression + overdue" is all about: Patience, do not force to win.
    And ofcourse, who is crazy enough to waith 100 days for $50???
    True again.
    Not true if that person looks at the bigger picture. Every profit is an addition to the bankroll. And after a few profits, some might hit the very next day, they don't all stay away for 3 months (look in my blog, the example about TX, a few years ago now), that person starts playing 2 "structures", and so on. The moment she or he is playing 6 to 9 structures at the same time one profit provides the play of the other structures.
    It takes patience, discipline.  Time. That person is not the one bragging all over the place, nope, she or he is that person that checks the score each day, collects or invests, and moves on to the next day.

cheers
    Ricky

I think next month, Im gonna check out your software. I've read good things about it!

United States
      Member #93947
      July 10, 2010
      2180 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2010, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I think next month, Im gonna check out your software. I've read good things about it!

Scott311,

I think you will enjoy perusing my results of Backtesting 33+ years of the PA Daily Number [000-999].  So far, I've only looked at the occurences of wins over this time frame using simple betting strategies.  You might be able to suggest some database Queries that will prove more interesting as I move forward. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218174/1743213

--Jimmy4164

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #59229
        March 9, 2008
        327 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2010, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Scott311,

I think you will enjoy perusing my results of Backtesting 33+ years of the PA Daily Number [000-999].  So far, I've only looked at the occurences of wins over this time frame using simple betting strategies.  You might be able to suggest some database Queries that will prove more interesting as I move forward. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218174/1743213

--Jimmy4164

What does your backtesting have to do with Paurth's software?What?

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2010, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

What does your backtesting have to do with Paurth's software?What?

My backtesting has to do with anybody's lottery prediction software.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged
            ***Do NOT Play DUE Numbers***

I want to share something I learned the hard way.

If you take my advice you will stop losing money and in time you will start winning more consistently. 

Let me ask you a question; how much money have you lost going after pair 45? Or going after 201, 901, 345, or any "hot" number that SHOULD be hitting....but has not?

Here is the Big Lesson I want to share with you: STOP playing a number simple because it is DUE to hit. You can be WAITING a long time for that number to hit...as you LOSE more and more money with each passing day.

Here is what you have to keep in mind: Some  numbers stay cold for YEARS.

Yes, YEARS!!!

You can lose a fortune playing a number that just refuses to hit.

I lost alot of  money going after 45X, 901, 201, and other numbers that are due to hit, and I am sure I am not the only one. 

I am sure many people here LP have lost $hundreds of dollar going after pair 45.....because it is "due to hit." 

Some "heavy hitters" have lost $Thousands.

It is much better to use a system that does not depend on you going after due numbers. Just play the numbers that your system tells you to play, in the time period it tells you to play them, and forget about numbers that are "due" or "SHOULD" be hitting soon. 

Yes, you will miss out on some opportunities if you do this but you will end up with more money in your pocket in the long term, believe me.

I no longer play a number because it is due to hit - I just play the numbers that my system (which I am always working on and improving) tell me to play. 

I suggest you do the same thing.

If you don't have a system, find one or create one.

Or just play the numbers from a reliable list, like the Number Savant's list or from the the predictions made on Lotto News or Lotto Stats, or some other publication.

However, you should make an effort to have your own system because ALWAYS having to rely on somebody else to give you numbers to play is not a smart strategy.

I agree 100%.  Good advice!   "The trend is your friend".

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

My backtesting has to do with anybody's lottery prediction software.

My software is not "lottery prediction software", just like MS Word does not write letters for anyone,

it is a powerful tool, period.

cheers
              Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

My software is not "lottery prediction software", just like MS Word does not write letters for anyone,

cheers
                Ricky

And it is the BEST I have found!  Just wish I could get the "Alert System" working again.

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: August 17, 2010, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

cheers
                  Ricky

Ricky,

I'm glad to hear that.  I have no problem with software that helps people spread their picks out so as to minimize drawdowns in their equity, which I assume yours does.  I have my own, but I'm sure yours is more fun to use than my clunky command line interface!  Smiley 

It's when people are led to spend money on "Systems" that give them false hope they will win more than others on average that I do [have a problem.]

--Jimmy4164