Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dont Order Lotto Buster Software

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by hotshot4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lbrazzill's avatar - CPSNAO32190708051429photo00photo
Indian Trail
United States
Member #95482
August 11, 2010
582 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2010, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Just a heads up bought the <snip> program month and a half ago ... still no contact or software... Fraud is what comes to mind here.......... out 45 bucks .....

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1272 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Just a heads up bought the <snip> program month and a half ago ... still no contact or software... Fraud is what comes to mind here.......... out 45 bucks .....

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I found this message on their website:

"IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to a direct lightning strike to the power transformer on the pole outside of our office, our entire system was burned out. We are in process of replacing damaged parts and hope to have everything up and running by this Sunday, July 25.Because of time it will take to get our essential files repaired we are experiencing a 4 to 6 week delay in shipping.We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

addai1516's avatar - lib
      Newyork City NY / westland michigan
      United States
      Member #93153
      June 23, 2010
      4087 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up.. what happened to lottrey vault ?  i Can't google up .. nothing shows ..

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
        usa
        United States
        Member #89197
        April 2, 2010
        2817 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I purchased the software.. I love it... Yes  ,,,,,,,  it took forever to get it.. they said a fork lift ran over the cd twice.. LOL.. but it did arrive and i'm happy with it...  so just hang in there...

Iron Station, NC
          United States
          Member #74828
          May 21, 2009
          69 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I purchased it over a year ago, never got it, they said this and that but nothing, finally when to

PayPal and got my money back. Didn’t learn so order it again, took a while but finally got it,

I love it, but have not won a thing. Gives you so much information, I’m to dumb to know how to use it.