Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One of the Most Powerful System, EVER for Pick4 thanks to: Stack47

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2010, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

let,

1&2 = A

3 & 4 = B

5 & 6 = C

7& 8 = D

9 & 10 [0] = E

if you looked at it that way in 2´s, how many 2´s will repeat from the previous 4, 2´s...And remember:

2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 16 or $16 dollars...And you get it, STRAIGHT NOT BOX....

i´LL EXPLAIN...

There are 5, 2´s..

more than likely: 3, 2´s repeat from the 4, 2´s...

So if, 3, 2´s repeat from the 4, 2´s, the 4th, 2´s is,

two 2´s....So is YES OR NO...aND YOU MATCH IT STRAIGHT....

AND IT ONLY COST; $16 dollars....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

this is one of the most powerful systems for pick4 ever and it was discovered, by: ACCIDENT...LOL...LIKE MANY IMPORTANT DISCOVERIES IN MEDICINE/HEALTH/MICROBIOLOGY...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2010, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

In Fact this is THE, THE MOST POWERFUL SYSTEM, EVER, FOR THE LOTTERY...EVER...

Has it happened to you that, let´s say you want to be a pitcher in beisball and everyday you toss the ball at an AIM and you miss everyday and you practice, 10 hours everyday and you have, 10 years doing it and you have never hit the, center of the aim...

And one day you are walking and you slip break your right arm and you for, sake toss it with your left arm to the aim and you hit it....

that´s what, just occured...

the magical world you live in....

Orange County, New York
        United States
        Member #29787
        January 7, 2006
        35 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2010, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Continue..................I'm racking my brains out for something that is probably simple

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2010, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

In Fact this is THE, THE MOST POWERFUL SYSTEM, EVER, FOR THE LOTTERY...EVER...

Has it happened to you that, let´s say you want to be a pitcher in beisball and everyday you toss the ball at an AIM and you miss everyday and you practice, 10 hours everyday and you have, 10 years doing it and you have never hit the, center of the aim...

And one day you are walking and you slip break your right arm and you for, sake toss it with your left arm to the aim and you hit it....

that´s what, just occured...

the magical world you live in....

did you know that, yesterday, last night, where i live there is a lot of grass and a thus a lot of bugs...Well my dog caugth a frog as i was coming in the door of the yard and the yard floor is like 2 steps higher than the yard outside...It was a huge frog, my dog grabbed the frog and shooked it in the level of my face, i was surprise the frog didnt spit anything because it will had gone right in my eyes and blind me....i dont know i heard that frog spits if it falls in your eyes it can blind you, my dog has already collapsed, 3 times trying to eat the different frogs that venture into our yard....

what am i saying, i would had been blind and never witness this system....

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            OHIO
            United States
            Member #5328
            June 30, 2004
            1284 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

you lost me at A.b.c.d.e.

what do i do with that...can you give a example.

ohio's evening number was 2593.

thanks in advance.

have a great winning day!

Slayer's avatar - olab
              Oneida, NY
              United States
              Member #89915
              April 18, 2010
              255 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

You had me until the dog collapsed 3 times. How much you been drinking tonight??

bw4u's avatar - anglewings
                Norfolk,Va
                United States
                Member #94842
                July 28, 2010
                11 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone tried this system?, and if so does it work?

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3985 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone tried this system?, and if so does it work?

bw4u

I think i understand and will try to explain.

first place the 10 digits into 5 pairs and label them a-b-c-d-e

a= 1&2

b= 3&4

c= 5&6

d= 7&8

e= 9&0

Next wite down the last however many drawings you want to use for a database.

Using the above convert  the past draws into 4 letter codes, they should look something

like this

acde

bbad

abde

aacb

Now using this list try and predict which letter will hit next for each position

There are many different ways to arrange the five letters into groups of 4

A 4 letter set has 2x2x2x2 =16 different sets of numbers that can be made.

The advantage of using this type of play is the few sets that can be generated

if you use the standard method then you must select 1 of 10 for each place or

position.  10x10x10x10 = 10,000

lets say that you play  acab

a = 1 and 2

c = 5 and 6

a = 1 and 2

b = 3 and 4

sets produced =

And so on to 16 sets total.  I don't play p-4 games but use this as part of my p-5/p-6 system

I sort all the numbers into groups of 4 so a 5-39 lottery has 10 groups with the 10th only having

3 numbers because it only has 39 numbers.  If I select 5 different sets or groups to play then 

I end up with 19 to 20 numbers depending if I use the 10th group that has only 3 numbers.

there are 15504 sets that can be made using 20 numbers taken 5 at a time but if I sort the

numbers into groups of 4 than i can make only 4x4x4x4x4 = 1024.

I most often with my system try to select only the first and last group to hit.  This gives me a range

for the first and last numbers for the drawing and use other methods for the remaining 3 numbers.  

If applied to a pick 4 and if the 4 letter code is correct then you can hit a 4 of 4 with 16 sets.   

this is a little like a v-trac.

A careful study can give a good idea of what letter will occure next in each of the positions

pay attention to how many repeats of letters within each drawing for a average and then

make your selections that mimic what has  been drawn, also notice how often any 4 letter

code repeates.

Making the selections is the hard part but if corrrect you will have the winning set trapped in

one of the 16 sets.

Hope this helps

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7322 Posts
                    Posted: August 12, 2010, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

let,

1&2 = A

3 & 4 = B

5 & 6 = C

7& 8 = D

9 & 10 [0] = E

if you looked at it that way in 2´s, how many 2´s will repeat from the previous 4, 2´s...And remember:

i´LL EXPLAIN...

There are 5, 2´s..

I used that system playing Superfectas at dog tracks. You don't really need to play it 2 with 2 with 2 with 2; you can play any four front pairs with any four back pairs for $16 too.

bw4u's avatar - anglewings
                      Norfolk,Va
                      United States
                      Member #94842
                      July 28, 2010
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2010, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much- I understand it better now, do you use any lottery software for your p5 and p6?.  lotto Sorcerer is pretty good- sometimes has all 5 numbers on 3 lines for p5, not to good for mm but overall good stuff.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7322 Posts
                        Posted: August 16, 2010, 12:08 am - IP Logged

let,

1&2 = A

3 & 4 = B

5 & 6 = C

7& 8 = D

9 & 10 [0] = E

i´LL EXPLAIN...

There are 5, 2´s..

Pumpi,

The probability is at least 1 two digit combination will hit in 99.9% of all pick-4 drawings and at least 1 three digit combo in 91% of all drawings so you may consider the box bet.

Granted there are 45 two digit combos but if you use 5 two digit combos using all 10 digits, the odds of one of them being drawn is less than 9 to 1. Your example of A through E uses consecutive digits and you could play them with any other type of two digit combo; A2 = 1-6, B2 = 2-7, C2 = 3-8, D2 = 4-9, E2 = 5-0.

Played together, A (1-2) would be played with A2, B2, etc. 1216, 1227, 1238, 1249, 1250 and B (3-4), C, D, and E would be played with each of the 5 other combos too for a total of 25 four digit box combos. You'll have 15 24-way boxes (payoff $200 to $1) and 10 12-way boxes (payoff $400 to $1).

1216, 1227, 1238, 1249, 1250

3416, 3427, 3438, 3449, 3450

5616, 5627, 5638, 5649, 5650

7816, 7827, 7838, 7849, 7850

9016, 9027, 9038, 9049, 9050

Check your game history to find out how those 25 combos did or any other combination of two sets of two digit numbers using all 10 digits in each set. The break even point is one hit every 8 drawings but could be as high as 1 out of 16 because you're using ten 12-way boxes.

"if you looked at it that way in 2´s, how many 2´s will repeat from the previous 4"

And that could be very useful in putting together the two sets of two digit combos!

United States
                          Member #93947
                          July 10, 2010
                          2180 Posts
                          Posted: August 16, 2010, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Pumpi,

The probability is at least 1 two digit combination will hit in 99.9% of all pick-4 drawings and at least 1 three digit combo in 91% of all drawings so you may consider the box bet.

Granted there are 45 two digit combos but if you use 5 two digit combos using all 10 digits, the odds of one of them being drawn is less than 9 to 1. Your example of A through E uses consecutive digits and you could play them with any other type of two digit combo; A2 = 1-6, B2 = 2-7, C2 = 3-8, D2 = 4-9, E2 = 5-0.

Played together, A (1-2) would be played with A2, B2, etc. 1216, 1227, 1238, 1249, 1250 and B (3-4), C, D, and E would be played with each of the 5 other combos too for a total of 25 four digit box combos. You'll have 15 24-way boxes (payoff $200 to $1) and 10 12-way boxes (payoff $400 to $1).

1216, 1227, 1238, 1249, 1250

3416, 3427, 3438, 3449, 3450

5616, 5627, 5638, 5649, 5650

7816, 7827, 7838, 7849, 7850

9016, 9027, 9038, 9049, 9050

Check your game history to find out how those 25 combos did or any other combination of two sets of two digit numbers using all 10 digits in each set. The break even point is one hit every 8 drawings but could be as high as 1 out of 16 because you're using ten 12-way boxes.

"if you looked at it that way in 2´s, how many 2´s will repeat from the previous 4"

And that could be very useful in putting together the two sets of two digit combos!

Stack47,

This is a very good strategy for spreading your bets around, increasing the number of hits.

And you gave a good piece of advice here:

"Check your game history to find out how those 25 combos did..."

Have you checked out my comparison results in the Fooled by Randomness Thread yet?

It will now be easier to ramp up the complexity of the Systems as the program now imports

all the data before looking at it.  Next up, for fun, will be to look at the occurences of reversed

results.  I.E., 123 today, 321 tomorrow. 

--Jimmy4164