Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga, New Georgia Five; It should either Cost 50 cents or pay: $20,000

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2010, 3:31 am - IP Logged

People are going to play, Pick4 more than they are going to play, Georgia5...It should cost: 50 cents or if is going to cost: $1 it should pay: $20,000...And i go with the, 50 cents for: $10,000...

Not only should it cost, 50 cents but it should have the: 25 cents option (the way Pick4 & Pick3 has the 50 cents option) which will had made it, a supergood game....

they are going to see that is an extra number more than pick4 and that it pays the same as pick4 and they are going to go for the pick4....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2010, 3:56 am - IP Logged

People are going to play, Pick4 more than they are going to play, Georgia5...It should cost: 50 cents or if is going to cost: $1 it should pay: $20,000...And i go with the, 50 cents for: $10,000...

Not only should it cost, 50 cents but it should have the: 25 cents option (the way Pick4 & Pick3 has the 50 cents option) which will had made it, a supergood game....

they are going to see that is an extra number more than pick4 and that it pays the same as pick4 and they are going to go for the pick4....

when i said:

which will had made it, a supergood game....

i meant to say:

which will had made it, a supergood game despite that i am in favor of only having: Pick3 for $1 the ticket and Powerball for $10 the ticket...

they should have that game in: Tx, NY, Florida and California....

Australia, England, Italy, Romania, Macedonia, country of Georgia, Iceland, Peru, Poland, Colombia, Venezuela, Norway, Algeria, Lybia, Egypt, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Chek Republic, Montenegro, Slovakia, Belarus, Moldova, Central Asia, Greece, you should have a game like that...just make sure it cost, 50 cents...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨