Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

to all dreamers!!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
changes's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

Bahamas
Member #81848
October 31, 2009
205 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2010, 12:51 am - IP Logged

first i have to thank todd for this web site and show  appreciation to these wonderful lp member that have been so helpful to us divine guidance,lucky,marcie,lilthing,agf310,bengy242,friendship,dreamtoreality,jaydawg mango skin,hot mama,tanyar,spookysoozy, dika,calabs,wendy67..........of course there's much more to mention! but i have to thank these guys and let them know that they have help in many ways they can imagine keep up the good work there's always someone you bless! may god continue to bless you guys............love changesGroup Huglet's go dreamers time to post!!!!!!!!!!!

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2010, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Oh changes i , i think im going to CRY!!!!!, that is so sweet of you to say that, and i personally want to let you know that i appreciate you saying it, cause alot of times i say im not going to post again , until someone tells me that i helped them, I am almost blushing LOL , WE ARE A FAMILY  here on LP some of you i dont know what you really look like but it doesnt matter, it is what is in your heart that does....Once again , thank you for the kind words, many Blessings to you and yours and stay downSun Smiley by the way i love that name changes.