Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

getting knock for try to help win pick 3 lotttery in your state

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by dr65.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94889
July 29, 2010
34 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2010, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

lottery post members put fears ,doubt ect. on the side and win pick 3 money from your state lottery i,m talking to the people who want something that is working  for all states and getting hits  give yourself a chance  facts are right here on lottery post back in june i got with this guy  from my state  which was the magic key by a guy name game now 3 lottery post members want to doubt what he posted about the magic key  now for the 3 members  doing the month of june  the numbers that he posted for the state of fl. hit under 30 days  hi joker, coin toss,raven62 now one member said if he did,nt hit  he would be out of $ 300.oo no $600.00 at $10.00 a day this is what the magic key give the state of fl. 797      327    red are the numbers that hit in fl .doing the month of june check the state of fl.

885     000    for the month of june  that,s what doubt ,fear .ect. will do to you  this member was

046     487    from fl. he want to knock the guy that guy was here to help not knock.. have you

185      957   heard about the new guy jolonell his list have hit in over 14 states already this what

158      586 lottery post members  should be doing  letting others  know about game , jolonell ect.

he have posted 36 states  and getting wins  so you can do the same good luck.

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
    Member #51269
    April 3, 2007
    529 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2010, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

What?

United States
      Member #61232
      May 16, 2008
      126 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2010, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Can someone please post a translation?

C.A.'s avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        Illinois
        United States
        Member #1267
        March 14, 2003
        49 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2010, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

There is no known translation GIBBERIST.

C.A.

C.A.'s avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
          Illinois
          United States
          Member #1267
          March 14, 2003
          49 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2010, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

correction.... There is no known translation for "JIBBERIST"

C.A.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2010, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

lottery post members put fears ,doubt ect. on the side and win pick 3 money from your state lottery i,m talking to the people who want something that is working  for all states and getting hits  give yourself a chance  facts are right here on lottery post back in june i got with this guy  from my state  which was the magic key by a guy name game now 3 lottery post members want to doubt what he posted about the magic key  now for the 3 members  doing the month of june  the numbers that he posted for the state of fl. hit under 30 days  hi joker, coin toss,raven62 now one member said if he did,nt hit  he would be out of $ 300.oo no $600.00 at $10.00 a day this is what the magic key give the state of fl. 797      327    red are the numbers that hit in fl .doing the month of june check the state of fl.

885     000    for the month of june  that,s what doubt ,fear .ect. will do to you  this member was

046     487    from fl. he want to knock the guy that guy was here to help not knock.. have you

185      957   heard about the new guy jolonell his list have hit in over 14 states already this what

158      586 lottery post members  should be doing  letting others  know about game , jolonell ect.

This makes no sense because lottery players and states which under 30 days is the magic key for when a player and in the month of june is where coin toss and raven and joker give yourselfs a chance and find the facts where it was posted for fl. talking to the people who want something for all states the numbers winning $300.00 to this day.

she has posted it in 36 games and has getting wins and do the same good ruck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2010, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

correction.... There is no known translation for "JIBBERIST"

I am a Jibberist and speak fluent gibberish but unfortunately I think what we're dealing with here is Gobbledygook.

I don't speak that.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

μ?λη μετ? τους φ?βους που, ect αμφιβολ?α. απ? την πλευρ? της και να κερδ?σει επιλ?ξτε 3 χρ?ματα απ? λαχε?α σας κατ?σταση i, μιλ?ω για τους ανθρ?πους που θ?λουν κ?τι που εργ?ζεται για ?λα τα κρ?τη και να π?ρει επιτυχ?ες να κ?νετε μια πραγματικ? περιστατικ? ευκαιρ?α ε?ναι εδ? για θ?ση lottery τον περασμ?νο Ιο?νιο i got με αυτ?ν τον τ?πο απ? την κατ?σταση μου, που ?ταν το μαγικ? κλειδ? απ? ?να παιχν?δι ?νομα ?ντρας τ?ρα 3 μ?λη μετ? λαχειοφ?ρος αγορ? θ?λουν να αμφιβ?λλει για αυτ? που δημοσιε?τηκε σχετικ? με το μαγικ? κλειδ? πλ?ον για τα 3 μ?λη κ?νουν το μ?να Ιο?νιο τα νο?μερα που τοποθ?τησε για την κατ?σταση του fl. χτυπ?σει κ?τω απ? 30 ημ?ρες hi τζ?κερ, κλ?ρωση, raven62 τ?ρα ?να μ?λος ε?πε, αν το ?κανε, nt χτ?πημα θα ?ταν ?ξω απ? $ 300.oo δεν 600,00 δολ?ρια σε 10,00 δολ?ρια την ημ?ρα, αυτ? ε?ναι αυτ? το μαγικ? κλειδ? δ?νουν την κατ?σταση του fl. 797 327 κ?κκινο ε?ναι οι αριθμο? που χτ?πησε στο fl. Κ?νει το μ?να Ιο?νιο ελ?γξετε την κατ?σταση των fl.

It's all Greek to me.

United States
                  Member #61232
                  May 16, 2008
                  126 Posts
                  Posted: August 15, 2010, 12:49 am - IP Logged

μ?λη μετ? τους φ?βους που, ect αμφιβολ?α. απ? την πλευρ? της και να κερδ?σει επιλ?ξτε 3 χρ?ματα απ? λαχε?α σας κατ?σταση i, μιλ?ω για τους ανθρ?πους που θ?λουν κ?τι που εργ?ζεται για ?λα τα κρ?τη και να π?ρει επιτυχ?ες να κ?νετε μια πραγματικ? περιστατικ? ευκαιρ?α ε?ναι εδ? για θ?ση lottery τον περασμ?νο Ιο?νιο i got με αυτ?ν τον τ?πο απ? την κατ?σταση μου, που ?ταν το μαγικ? κλειδ? απ? ?να παιχν?δι ?νομα ?ντρας τ?ρα 3 μ?λη μετ? λαχειοφ?ρος αγορ? θ?λουν να αμφιβ?λλει για αυτ? που δημοσιε?τηκε σχετικ? με το μαγικ? κλειδ? πλ?ον για τα 3 μ?λη κ?νουν το μ?να Ιο?νιο τα νο?μερα που τοποθ?τησε για την κατ?σταση του fl. χτυπ?σει κ?τω απ? 30 ημ?ρες hi τζ?κερ, κλ?ρωση, raven62 τ?ρα ?να μ?λος ε?πε, αν το ?κανε, nt χτ?πημα θα ?ταν ?ξω απ? $ 300.oo δεν 600,00 δολ?ρια σε 10,00 δολ?ρια την ημ?ρα, αυτ? ε?ναι αυτ? το μαγικ? κλειδ? δ?νουν την κατ?σταση του fl. 797 327 κ?κκινο ε?ναι οι αριθμο? που χτ?πησε στο fl. Κ?νει το μ?να Ιο?νιο ελ?γξετε την κατ?σταση των fl.

It's all Greek to me.

I'm actually friends with someone that knows Greek.  I'll get him to translate.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49664 Posts
                    Posted: August 15, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Skepticism is now considered knocking!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                      Beautiful Florida
                      United States
                      Member #5709
                      July 18, 2004
                      20108 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

It means:

Gibberist and Jibberist, got stuck in a ruck with Gobbleygook, who in turn ran into Greek for translation, while the four of them caught the 5:00 pm sleeper to Skepticism, to see a taping of Mr opportunity knocks in the fairless hills of New Jersey, at the Honday dealer....! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

It means:

Gibberist and Jibberist, got stuck in a ruck with Gobbleygook, who in turn ran into Greek for translation, while the four of them caught the 5:00 pm sleeper to Skepticism, to see a taping of Mr opportunity knocks in the fairless hills of New Jersey, at the Honday dealer....! 

I am, still sadden for Sully's lost, so I do need this laugh..thank you maddog!!This is funny!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2010, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22866 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2010, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

jolonell, it comes with the territory...so to speak.

I'll stand up for you.

I haven't seen anyone put you down or mock/knock you.

Sometimes, if you know your system works, you are the best judge of whether it's working good enough.

If you are happy with results of, for example, 3 hits in 30 days, then that's all that matters.

You shared, your lists hit and I hope you'll continue to post.

I detected no holier than thou attitude, no "I'm the best" attitude, no "See me, woo hoo! I told you so!" from you.

I can handle someone who shares without attitude far better than someone who shares with reserve and then lays on the attitude.

Keep posting jolonell.