Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New: Instant Upgrades Now Available

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 6 years ago by dk1421.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23267 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

You can now upgrade or renew a membership and have it instantly go into effect.

This new feature is currently available only when paying with PayPal. When paying by the direct credit card method, upgrades still take up to 24 hours to complete.

Keep in mind that you do not need to create and/or use a PayPal account in order to pay with PayPal.  It is possible to enter your credit card details into PayPal without ever creating an account there.

Whether or not you have a PayPal account, processing your payment through that service gives the instant upgrade.

www.lotterypost.com/memberships

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
    Member #93164
    June 23, 2010
    1322 Posts
    Posted: August 15, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Todd, I'm not interested in getting a PayPal upgrade membership right now. It will be coming soon. Todd, how did you get this topic up and running?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: August 15, 2010, 12:55 am - IP Logged

This new feature is currently available only when paying with PayPal. When paying by the direct credit card method, upgrades still take up to 24 hours to complete.

Keep in mind that you do not need to create and/or use a PayPal account in order to pay with PayPal.  It is possible to enter your credit card details into PayPal without ever creating an account there.

Whether or not you have a PayPal account, processing your payment through that service gives the instant upgrade.

As always Todd, BRAVO!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: August 15, 2010, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Oh,really I didn't know that,I will do it either way with a Gift card or Paypal.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2010, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Thanks Todd.

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2010, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Later today I do My Renewal Todd, thanks for what you did!!!  This site have helped many people including myself!  Thank YOU!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23267 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2010, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

By the way, thought I'd mention also that the new PayPal instant upgrades also handles a Gold-to-Platinum upgrade.  So if you're currently a Gold member and want to go Platinum, just purchase a minimum of one month of Platinum service, and your conversion will take place immediately.

That means all your remaining Gold days will be converted to their equivalent number of Platinum days, and then the additional month of Platinum you purchased (or whatever numbers of months you purchased) will be added on top of that.  It all happens instantly.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

By the way, thought I'd mention also that the new PayPal instant upgrades also handles a Gold-to-Platinum upgrade.  So if you're currently a Gold member and want to go Platinum, just purchase a minimum of one month of Platinum service, and your conversion will take place immediately.

That means all your remaining Gold days will be converted to their equivalent number of Platinum days, and then the additional month of Platinum you purchased (or whatever numbers of months you purchased) will be added on top of that.  It all happens instantly.

Now that is an incredibly great offer!

Thanks Todd.

Jimmy

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2010, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Yes Todd, finally did my renewal and Pay pall worked perfectly well!   Thanks Todd!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34146 Posts
                    Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Ok Todd I hope you had a great Birthday!!! 123 or 1230 for you Todd!!!

Str8 or Box. Good Luck

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16068 Posts
                      Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Thanks Todd, more options for members, and that's what it's all about. Doing a great job, many thanks.

>Michael J. Smith, Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34146 Posts
                        Posted: August 23, 2010, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Ok Todd I hope you had a great Birthday!!! 123 or 1230 for you Todd!!!

Str8 or Box. Good Luck

Well what do you know Todd I had the lucky number posted for you!! But it came to Ga.!!!  Well keep it in.    123 Str8.Ga. by the way that is the Birthday number.

Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
                          End Of The Rainbow
                          United States
                          Member #67807
                          December 5, 2008
                          489 Posts
                          Posted: August 23, 2010, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a bunch, Todd. I didn't know today was your birthday....PartyHappy Birthday!

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

dk1421's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #64582
                            September 1, 2008
                            347 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much, Todd!

Two months ago, I wanted to do a one-month gold membership, but since it would take over 24 hours for it to go through, I didn't do it, as what I needed it for would be over by then.

This is wonderful!!!

"Don't be a schmuck, always take the cash." -Coin Toss