Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California Super Lotto

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 6 years ago by badboy00z.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2010, 12:42 am - IP Logged

someone in Southern California won the recent 22 million dollars lotto. I was just there today. I am starting to think that California lottery is rigged since Southern California is always winning.

CA
    United States
    Member #84266
    December 26, 2009
    410 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2010, 1:26 am - IP Logged

It doesn't need to be rigged. I wonder if the winning ticket was a QP or a PP since the drawn numbers are all even.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2010, 2:08 am - IP Logged

someone in Southern California won the recent 22 million dollars lotto. I was just there today. I am starting to think that California lottery is rigged since Southern California is always winning.

I heard that all the beautiful people live in Southern California and Nancy Pelosi lives up north in Frisco.

That being said though, I would assume there are more wins in Southern CA simply because there are more people in Southern CA. Whether most people in CA choose to live in the southern part has anything to do with Nancy Pelosi being in the northern part I don't know.

So don't ask.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

OwlCreekBridge's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        lottoville
        United States
        Member #95474
        August 11, 2010
        132 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged

I think it's just a coincidence or maybe more people from socal play the lotto. I'm not sure how the Cal lotto would gain any advantage by rigging the lotto so only people from Southern California win. The lotto is a cash cow, even with the economy the way it is more people are playing than ever, why chance ruining the Cal lotto's credibility and profitability by rigging it? If there ever was a whistleblower that exposed the Cal lotto as being rigged this would kill their business for good, not to mention all the lawsuits they would face. They have a good thing going no reason to mess it up by rigging it.

lottoville
          United States
          Member #95474
          August 11, 2010
          132 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I heard that all the beautiful people live in Southern California and Nancy Pelosi lives up north in Frisco.

That being said though, I would assume there are more wins in Southern CA simply because there are more people in Southern CA. Whether most people in CA choose to live in the southern part has anything to do with Nancy Pelosi being in the northern part I don't know.

So don't ask.

there are many beautiful people in Southern California. Socal also has the most plastic surgeons in the world. Completely unrelated facts I'm sure.

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49699 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2010, 9:41 am - IP Logged

While you were in Southern California: Did You Buy Any Lottery Tickets? Why Not? Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

lottoville
              United States
              Member #95474
              August 11, 2010
              132 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2010, 9:55 am - IP Logged

While you were in Southern California: Did You Buy Any Lottery Tickets? Why Not? Thud

he's right. you should have bought a ticket while you were down there since people who buy their tickets in socal are always winning.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10350 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2010, 10:18 am - IP Logged

The people in the L.A. area aren't the ones buying all the lotto tickets, they're either stuck in gridlock traffic or forgot where they parked their car at Dodger Stadium.

There's a little town close to the Nevada border called Nipton that was a lotto meccca before Primm's opened. It's making a revival for some reason, along with a town even closer to the Nevada border on I-15 (oh, excuse me, "the 15") called ZZyyxx.

I mean the Angelenos can't possibly be buying the most tickets, they don't even have an NFL team.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49699 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2010, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Southern California's population encompasses a total of five metropolitan areas: Los Angeles, Riverside-San Bernardino, San Diego, Oxnard-Thousand Oaks and the El Centro area. Out of these, three are major metropolitan areas, each of which have over 3 million people; the Los Angeles area with over 12 million inhabitants, the Riverside-San Bernardino area with over 4 million inhabitants, and the San Diego area with over 3 million inhabitants.

Southern California Population: 22,422,614 (61%)

California Population: 36,756,666

More Lottery Tickets are Sold in Southern California: Means: More Lottery Winners in Southern California!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23261 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2010, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
                      san jose
                      United States
                      Member #53761
                      July 20, 2007
                      277 Posts
                      Posted: August 16, 2010, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I bought $20. Didn't win a dime though.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
                        Member #93164
                        June 23, 2010
                        1322 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

I have important news. This is the 4th time in 2010 that someone won a California Super Lotto Plus Jackpot that ended in a double number. Double 12 was a California Super Lotto Plus Jackpot winning ticket in the last draw.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                          adelaide sa
                          Australia
                          Member #37136
                          April 11, 2006
                          3300 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2010, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

what do you need to win a free ticket,

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

CA
                            United States
                            Member #84266
                            December 26, 2009
                            410 Posts
                            Posted: August 17, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know where I can find the jackpot history for Super Lotto? Can't seem to find it on the site.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                              Member #5599
                              July 13, 2004
                              1184 Posts
                              Posted: August 18, 2010, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know where I can find the jackpot history for Super Lotto? Can't seem to find it on the site.

Try this.*s*

http://www.calottery.com/Games/SuperLottoPlus/WinningNumbers/pastwinningnumbers.htm

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.