Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do You Play Day, Night or Both?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Whether P3, P4, P5 or some other game, how do you play?

Day Only [ 3 ]  [5.66%]
Night Only [ 9 ]  [16.98%]
Both [ 38 ]  [71.70%]
Other [ 3 ]  [5.66%]
Total Valid Votes [ 53 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2010, 8:04 am - IP Logged

I rarely play P3 or P4 but I play Virginia's Cash5 both day and night because I don't want to see my numbers come up on the one I didn't play.

How do you play and why?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5615 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2010, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Right now when I play P4 I play night only. Just trying to save money to be able to play the jackpot games.

Rdg, do you drive to VA every week?

How far is it for you?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2010, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Do they have cash 5 both day and night?..Just looked at the Virginia Lottery site and it shows night only..

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2010, 8:24 am - IP Logged

I rarely play P3 or P4 but I play Virginia's Cash5 both day and night because I don't want to see my numbers come up on the one I didn't play.

How do you play and why?

Sun SmileyI play my P3 and P4  both day and night rd, Just not to kick myself for not playing them only to see them staring at you in the evening!!

and of course we Play because we expect to win some extra money!!! Hopely some Big Extra like those who listen and stuck with the Quads

in Missouri and this morning are happy to go get their money with 6666 Yes!!!!  It Makes me Happy to know they WON!!!Hurray!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          19003 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2010, 8:33 am - IP Logged

@ jrosina

I play both, been burned looking at numbers I played, straight in the midday, drop in the evening, and I not have it for both draws.

It happened a coulple of weeks ago, I played, 8500 straight, midday.  Didn't put it in for evening and it dropped.

"Staying with "Both", even if it's just 50 cent"

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40609 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2010, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 both day and night, most times the same numbers, sometimes I'll box the midday number for the evening just because it like to come back .

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2010, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Right now when I play P4 I play night only. Just trying to save money to be able to play the jackpot games.

Rdg, do you drive to VA every week?

How far is it for you?

No Rcb, I go to VA once a month and get the numbers for a month at a time. You can play up to 91 draws in advance but that would take my whole welfare check and my food stamps and my SSI, part of my Section 8 and some of my government grant money (I'm doing a study on Hoot Owl flatulence). (And telling a hoot from a toot ain't as easy as it sounds, believe me, you have to have a good nose).

Beyond that, I'm just too responsible of a person to get more than a month at a time.

I can be in VA pretty quick but not so quick I'd go every week. I got different border towns I go to since our gestapo governor started sending undercover Tennessee State Police to sit in store parking lots in VA to see if any Tennesseans were buying more than 2 cartons of cigarettes so as to avoid his punitive tax on tobacco. They would then radio ahead to have those wanton criminals arrested when they re-entered TN. I don't know if he knew but there's a lot of voters in Tennessee that smoke and there won't be a person from his party in the Governor's Office after the next election now, guaranteed.  Thumbs Up

He also had the silly notion that we shouldn't be allowed to carry our guns in the saloons, heh, heh, heh. Veto Overridden. (Lot of gun owners in Tennessee too).

Buh-bye Gov. Bredesen, you and your party take a break for a few years now, heah?

I could also get to Kintucky pretty quick if I wanted to.

But why would I want to?

Why would anyone want to?

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Do they have cash 5 both day and night?..Just looked at the Virginia Lottery site and it shows night only..

I hope they do cuz I've been giving them money for it for years now.

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10354 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Most of the time if I play Pick 3 or 4 I play Evening draw. Illinois only has P3/4 for Mid-Day, all the other games are evening only.

There have been times when I'm driving around and get a hunch or see the same numbers on a license plate or something and stop and play that number for an evening only to find out it had hit the Mid Day.

Bang Head

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5615 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2010, 11:00 am - IP Logged

No Rcb, I go to VA once a month and get the numbers for a month at a time. You can play up to 91 draws in advance but that would take my whole welfare check and my food stamps and my SSI, part of my Section 8 and some of my government grant money (I'm doing a study on Hoot Owl flatulence). (And telling a hoot from a toot ain't as easy as it sounds, believe me, you have to have a good nose).

Beyond that, I'm just too responsible of a person to get more than a month at a time.

I can be in VA pretty quick but not so quick I'd go every week. I got different border towns I go to since our gestapo governor started sending undercover Tennessee State Police to sit in store parking lots in VA to see if any Tennesseans were buying more than 2 cartons of cigarettes so as to avoid his punitive tax on tobacco. They would then radio ahead to have those wanton criminals arrested when they re-entered TN. I don't know if he knew but there's a lot of voters in Tennessee that smoke and there won't be a person from his party in the Governor's Office after the next election now, guaranteed.  Thumbs Up

He also had the silly notion that we shouldn't be allowed to carry our guns in the saloons, heh, heh, heh. Veto Overridden. (Lot of gun owners in Tennessee too).

Buh-bye Gov. Bredesen, you and your party take a break for a few years now, heah?

But why would I want to?

Welfare check, food stamps, SSI, Section 8, AND grant money. That's what I call playing on the state's money!

Good luck!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: August 16, 2010, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I hope they do cuz I've been giving them money for it for years now.

tiggs stands corrected...God tiggs hates to be corrected by a ridge runner..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: August 16, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

tiggs stands corrected...God tiggs hates to be corrected by a ridge runner..

I'd reckon being from Kintucky you'd be gettin corrected pretty regular anyway, right?

Yer kinda used to people shakin their head sideways ever time you talk, aintcha?

--Edmund Burke

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: August 16, 2010, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I'd reckon being from Kintucky you'd be gettin corrected pretty regular anyway, right?

Yer kinda used to people shakin their head sideways ever time you talk, aintcha?

Yes ridge you be so smart..Now go drink yourself to sleep......

WINWINQ$'s avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                            durham, north carolina
                            United States
                            Member #95642
                            August 14, 2010
                            4 Posts
                            Posted: August 16, 2010, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

How do you play and why?

Nights only.... Pick 4,

LurkingDaily ... I Visualize the Prize, shortly it will Materialize=$$MEGA MILLIONS for ME NOW!

The LIGHT from only One candle erases a sea of darkness- SHINE! 

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7322 Posts
                              Posted: August 16, 2010, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

But why would I want to?

"I could also get to Kintucky pretty quick if I wanted to. But why would I want to? Why would anyone want to?"

Because those Pick-3 ping pong balls pay $600 to $1.