Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

jolonell list 24 of 36 states have hits

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94889
July 29, 2010
34 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATION  to the following

states on  the hits from the jolonell listParty

Connecticut  948  jolonell list (489)

Iowa  980   -    048 jolonell list (048) (890)

Louisiana  546   jolonell list (564)   Mail For You

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2010, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Jolonell, Where is your List of 36 States posted ???  In which Forum ??? I have seen a number of different Jolonell threads in the Pick 3 forum.  But where is the Primary Thread of 36 States ???

Apparently, your LIST  has been Hitting very well.  Congratulations !!!  WTG !!!  Keep up the Great Work !!

Are you using a particular Pick 3 Lottery System to make these predictions, or are you using someone else's list of numbers ???

Thanks.

United States
      Member #94889
      July 29, 2010
      34 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2010, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Jolonell, Where is your List of 36 States posted ???  In which Forum ??? I have seen a number of different Jolonell threads in the Pick 3 forum.  But where is the Primary Thread of 36 States ???

Apparently, your LIST  has been Hitting very well.  Congratulations !!!  WTG !!!  Keep up the Great Work !!

Are you using a particular Pick 3 Lottery System to make these predictions, or are you using someone else's list of numbers ???

Thanks.

well i had a good teacher by the name of game who put me down  after he sent me a magic key  and i read his blogs  he,s from maryland so am i he post a call for 5 people so i came forward i,m not using no type of systems of any kind  but the magic key hello 

you will have to pull up jolonell blogs on lottery  post  all 36 states are no on one page  one have 17  states another have 10  states and another have 8 states hope this will help pick 3   jolonell

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49709 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2010, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

They are spread over multiple threads: It would be easier on other LPMs if it was all in one thread. Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23262 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2010, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.