Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$3 Million Dollar Monopoly - Florida, anyone having luck on this?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello all, Im new here and this is my first post.

I was just curious, i play scratch-offs everyday and out of all the $20 ones I play, I have had the worst luck on the $3 Million Dollar Monopoly.

Is anyone having luck on this game? I have won $500 on all of the other $20 scratchers (Billion Dollar BB, $200 year for life, Gold Rush) but most Ive won on Monopoly was $200 one time.

Just curious what everyone else's luck has been

thx

Orlando, FL
    United States
    Member #95015
    August 1, 2010
    255 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2010, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello all, Im new here and this is my first post.

I was just curious, i play scratch-offs everyday and out of all the $20 ones I play, I have had the worst luck on the $3 Million Dollar Monopoly.

Is anyone having luck on this game? I have won $500 on all of the other $20 scratchers (Billion Dollar BB, $200 year for life, Gold Rush) but most Ive won on Monopoly was $200 one time.

Just curious what everyone else's luck has been

thx

I think they are holding back the larger winning $20 Monopoly scratchers.  As many as I have purchased and lost there is no way they are distributing based off their advertised odds.  I either get losing $20 Monopoly tickets or win $20-$30, but majority have been losers.

I purchase 1-2 Monopoly, Billion Blockbuster and Gold Rush daily.  Gold Rush and Billion Blockbuster I have better results with, but even they aren't bringing me anything over $100 for a win.  I tried the $200k for life $20 scratcher when it first rolled out.  I bought 30 over a few weeks and every one of them were losers so I haven't purchased them since.

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      Miami
      United States
      Member #62793
      July 9, 2008
      673 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2010, 4:41 am - IP Logged

Monopoly had been out for a FULL YEAR before a big prize was won just a few weeks ago. That's ridiculous!!

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2010, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Monopoly had been out for a FULL YEAR before a big prize was won just a few weeks ago. That's ridiculous!!

Nino- $3 Million Dollar Monopoly just came out March 16th 2010.... been out for 5 months. But still normally when a new scratch-off comes out there is a top-prize winner within a week. The first winner for the $3 Million Dollar Monopoly was a month ago ($500,000). As of now they have sold 2 $500,000 winners (past Month) and the first $3 Million Dollar winner within the past week.

I agree, it's rediculous

To me this game is terrible for the luck Ive had.

The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2010, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I think they are holding back the larger winning $20 Monopoly scratchers.  As many as I have purchased and lost there is no way they are distributing based off their advertised odds.  I either get losing $20 Monopoly tickets or win $20-$30, but majority have been losers.

I purchase 1-2 Monopoly, Billion Blockbuster and Gold Rush daily.  Gold Rush and Billion Blockbuster I have better results with, but even they aren't bringing me anything over $100 for a win.  I tried the $200k for life $20 scratcher when it first rolled out.  I bought 30 over a few weeks and every one of them were losers so I haven't purchased them since.

I hera ya on the Gold Rush, won $500 twice in last week (Gold bar yesterday). and The Blockbuster Ive had decent luck with. As for the $200 year for life, Ive actually had decent luck with that as Ive won $500 a few times. I think ill wait a while for the $20 Monopoly, especially since they just had a top prize winner recently

Orlando, FL
            United States
            Member #95015
            August 1, 2010
            255 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2010, 11:09 am - IP Logged

One of my work partners buy scratchers by the roll at times.  He bought a roll of the Monopoly $20 yesterday and did well.  There was a $200 "GO" win, $100 win and a couple $25 and $30 wins.  This time it worked out for him but usually buying a roll he breaks even or a little less.

Stu26's avatar - erebus cross.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #95060
              August 2, 2010
              87 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

One of my work partners buy scratchers by the roll at times.  He bought a roll of the Monopoly $20 yesterday and did well.  There was a $200 "GO" win, $100 win and a couple $25 and $30 wins.  This time it worked out for him but usually buying a roll he breaks even or a little less.

How many tickets are in a $20 roll?

Never underestimate the Power of Prayer. Blue Angel

The Ville, FL
                United States
                Member #95879
                August 19, 2010
                1708 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2010, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

How many tickets are in a $20 roll?

I believe there are 50 in the $20 Monopoly. 000-049 . Think they are $1,000 rolls if my memory serves me correct

Orlando, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95015
                  August 1, 2010
                  255 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2010, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I believe there are 50 in the $20 Monopoly. 000-049 . Think they are $1,000 rolls if my memory serves me correct

The $20 Florida scratchers are 30 per roll.  Each state is different I am told.  I have yet to buy a roll but might one of these days.

The Ville, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95879
                    August 19, 2010
                    1708 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2010, 8:43 am - IP Logged

The $20 Florida scratchers are 30 per roll.  Each state is different I am told.  I have yet to buy a roll but might one of these days.

Actually the only $20 scratcher now in FL that only has 30 per roll is the Gold Rush. All of the other $20 books have 50 per roll (Billion Dollar Blockbuster, $200 a year for life, Monopoly)

But the Gold Rush does have 30 per roll 000-029 which came out way before the others (2007)

My lucky # is 43 and I usually buy the $20 ones that are on # 43

cheers