Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New 'Lottery Changed My Life.'

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by THRUST.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami, FLA
United States
Member #62793
July 9, 2008
680 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2010, 1:22 am - IP Logged

I was hoping this new ep would showcase some winners who were a little more creative than the others we've seen.

The fifteen street sweepers that won the 207 mln in Powerball are an interesting bunch. They each walked with 5.5, but I'm not clear if that was before or after taxes. Either way, I predict half of them will be broke within five years. One guy immediately went out and spent $400,000 just on cars and bikes!

With $5.5 you can't be blowing that amount on cars alone.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
    Member #88435
    March 16, 2010
    397 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2010, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I was hoping this new ep would showcase some winners who were a little more creative than the others we've seen.

The fifteen street sweepers that won the 207 mln in Powerball are an interesting bunch. They each walked with 5.5, but I'm not clear if that was before or after taxes. Either way, I predict half of them will be broke within five years. One guy immediately went out and spent $400,000 just on cars and bikes!

With $5.5 you can't be blowing that amount on cars alone.

They can blow it on what ever they want...what business is it of yours what people spend their money on? Disapprove

$1,000,000