Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Funniest winning lottery strategy promo video push I've ever seen

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I wecentwy cwuised the web wooking for p-3 strategies for sale which I've never seen before, 100 times over and over...lol

I came acwoss one that I'm still cwacking up over. The first promo video shows two guys who look like they wecorded this in some wivingwoom, sitting on some cheap furniture.

The website quality is up there, but there should've been a Quality Assuwance person overlooking the video part....lol

You'd think they'd record the video in a rented room in some frazzy Las Vegas hotel penthouse apartment. That would be much more convincing.

If they're still living in an average Joe apartment after practicing what they teach, and they don't look successful, how the heck do they expect to sell their product to folks who watch their videos?

Testimonials should start at the top, then with the customers. If I live in a cardboard box and record myself telling you how successful I'm at making a living off the p-3, would you believe me?....lol

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10392 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2010, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Did you catch their usernames?

Ut oh!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2010, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Did you catch their usernames?

Ut oh!

Ut oh!

Green laugh