Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

jackpot games filtered wheelers.

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 6 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2010, 5:33 am - IP Logged

What is already out there is not so good at all.

What would you like to see in such a software?

For one thing, the option of "Favorite number(s)", it should allow for 1 or more numbers to be used as "Bankers" or "Favorite number(s), that is 1 or more particular numbers to be in all the lines produced by the software.

What else?

Software developers think that not enough people would like to buy filtered wheelers for jackpot kind of games so they either don't make and sell them or they just sell "Trash" as many people would not know any better.

I have taken a look at some of those wheelers and I sure don't like them at all.

No wonder that people don't buy and or use them.

I know what I myself want on a filtered wheeler for jackpot games, but I wonder what some others might want.

It is not very likely that anybody out there would make what I would call a good enough filtered wheeler for offline use.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I guess it would have the following options, at the least:

- selection of numbers that will be used to create the combinations

- selection of keynumbers (numbers that must be in all lines of the combinations)

- OddEven filter (select the OE patterns each line must comply with)

- Sums filter

There must be more...?

cheers
    Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2010, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

- selection of keynumbers (numbers that must be in all lines of the combinations)

- Sums filter

There must be more...?

cheers
      Ricky

You are on the right track Ricky.   I use a lot of Odd/Even consideration when determining what to play.   Works better for me then percentages or pair playing.   There are simple common sense calculations that can be made without muddleling things with statistics.   Just as you can "over filter" yourself I believe  you can "over statistic" yourself til it becomes one big blur.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

The Tx2Step has 4 main numbers and 1 bonus ball.

It is 4/35 + 1/35

Of just the 4 main numbers by themselves and not using the bonus ball at all, my software tells me that there are:

52,360 total combinations.

This is the first combination:

01-02-03-04

And this is the last one:

32-33-34-35

----------

That software does only main numbers so doesn't wheel main + bonus ball.

--------------

Any-how using a few of the filters on that software, very quickly I did a:

Static Filters-Patterns-Out Template.

That reduced the total combinations from 52,360 to a little fewer than 17,000 and that Filter-Trap still Passed-Thru most of the winning combinations that I used for the making of that filters setup, I used more than 4 months worth of Tx2Step past winning numbers, as that setup was done very quickly it was not optimized for the most reduction and a very limited number of filters were used as that software does not have most of the filters that I myself would put on a software if I could.

Still a static and not a dynamic reduction from about 52,000 to about 17,000 is not bad at all.

With the right filters and a more careful selection of the patterns to be filtered out there is no telling how much static reduction I might get.

And that together with dynamic reduction would do much better.

There would have to be a lot of reduction as 4 main numbers just pay a few thousand dollars at the most.

But main + bonus ball pays about $200,000 or more.
        --------------------------

Texas
          United States
          Member #1477
          May 7, 2003
          2311 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Eliminate 19 of the 35 numbers and you will have less then 2400 combinations.  Just counted them in my software.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Eliminate 19 of the 35 numbers and you will have less then 2400 combinations.  Just counted them in my software.

Clipper

A cash 5, 5/35 = 324,632.

----------------

A 5 numbers reduction for the 4 main numbers of the Tx2Step:

4/30 = 27,405.

Reducing numbers, do reduce the combinations a lot.

35/2=18 Numbers if you can reduce the 35 numbers to half of them then you will have:

3,060 combinations.

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

4-18-25-31 with BB 2 tonight in the Two Step.   I was going with Odd 3 or 5 as first number.   Did do a 50/50 which I allowed for.    Thought possible 4 Denomination would play and went with 32 instead of 31.

Had 18 as a possible but was more inclined to go with 2's or 7 with 3's then 1 each 1-4-5-8.  Now that it has gotten the "44" out of the way perhaps it will revert back to some 3's. 

My favorites tonight were 3-12-27-32 or 3-12-17-27 OR  5-12-27-32 pr 5-12-17-27

Bonus Ball: 2    Had predicted digits 0-1-2 or 3 would be involved and it was the 2.  Ruled out 20 numbers and from that ruled out 3-13-23-33 so 15 was cut to 11.

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Clipper

A cash 5, 5/35 = 324,632.

----------------

A 5 numbers reduction for the 4 main numbers of the Tx2Step:

4/30 = 27,405.

Reducing numbers, do reduce the combinations a lot.

35/2=18 Numbers if you can reduce the 35 numbers to half of them then you will have:

3,060 combinations.

LANTERN -

You should be able to eliminate a minimum of 12 numbers every game with the Two Step.   Most of the time you can eliminate more then 12.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN -

You should be able to eliminate a minimum of 12 numbers every game with the Two Step.   Most of the time you can eliminate more then 12.

Recounted...make that minimum of 13 numbers instead of 12.   Then you would be dealing with 22 numbers instead of 35.

As said most of the time you should be able to eliminate much more....even as many as 19.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN -

Clipper

With the right software and prediction technique much can be done.

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

- Sums filter

There must be more...?

cheers
                      Ricky

Ricky

After all I will email to you what possible filters might be best for jackpot lottery games and even will talk some about the games themselves so you can better understand them and prediction by filtration, but on the weekends when I have the time to do it.

And never mind how long it might take for a program to filter out a source of combos, there is a program  that takes hours to give predictions and people use it just the same anyway, results and not time are the most important.

It is late for me, time to get off the Internet for today.

Fernando.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: August 23, 2010, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Clipper

With the right software and prediction technique much can be done.

LANTERN -

Knowing the right 13 numbers to eliminate tonight and that it would be a 50/50 spread there would have been only 20 possible combinations to consider.   Just generated them in my software.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2010, 1:12 am - IP Logged

The Tx2Step has 4 main numbers and 1 bonus ball.

It is 4/35 + 1/35

Of just the 4 main numbers by themselves and not using the bonus ball at all, my software tells me that there are:

52,360 total combinations.

This is the first combination:

01-02-03-04

And this is the last one:

32-33-34-35

----------

That software does only main numbers so doesn't wheel main + bonus ball.

--------------

Any-how using a few of the filters on that software, very quickly I did a:

Static Filters-Patterns-Out Template.

That reduced the total combinations from 52,360 to a little fewer than 17,000 and that Filter-Trap still Passed-Thru most of the winning combinations that I used for the making of that filters setup, I used more than 4 months worth of Tx2Step past winning numbers, as that setup was done very quickly it was not optimized for the most reduction and a very limited number of filters were used as that software does not have most of the filters that I myself would put on a software if I could.

Still a static and not a dynamic reduction from about 52,000 to about 17,000 is not bad at all.

With the right filters and a more careful selection of the patterns to be filtered out there is no telling how much static reduction I might get.

And that together with dynamic reduction would do much better.

There would have to be a lot of reduction as 4 main numbers just pay a few thousand dollars at the most.

But main + bonus ball pays about $200,000 or more.
                          --------------------------

This time I was able to make a "Static" filters layout template for the 4 main numbers of the Tx2Step that reduce the total combinations for those 4 main positions-numbers to 10,850 from the 52,360 original source, this filters program is very limited so it is hard to do a lot of Static Reduction and also a lot of Dynamic Reduction, but no Dynamic Reduction was done, as I am only right now trying to do Static Reduction.

I won't do any more posted tests of reduction using this program as it is way too limited for my needs.

But about 11, 000 combos from a source of about 52, 000 is not so bad for Static reduction, once static reduction is done then one can start to try to do some dynamic reduction, or a person can skip the static reduction and just do dynamic.

11 000 is not so bad, now the odds are about those of a pick 4 game, but not all winning numbers can go thru the static filters, just very many or maybe most of them, there would be some failures, but besides getting all 4 main numbers often, it would get 3 numbers very very many times all of the time, so there would be 1 Four Main Numbers Prize and very very many 3 Main Numbers Prizes, of course 11, 000 is still too many, this software does not have most of my filters and also it does not give any stats, those you have to do by hand.

This was using all 35 numbers, if you did numbers reductions in some way, then there would be much fewer combinations produced.

With a lot of extra work, stats and guessing, it could be possible to reduce the numbers much more, even with this software, but there is not good enough software for me yet, unless it was made exactly as I want it.

10 000 combos are too many to try to hand filter for more static reduction.

I hate having to work with so limited softwares.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: August 26, 2010, 2:01 am - IP Logged

It really does stink to have to have ideas and not have software that can incorporate those ideas to be able to do your tracking.    For 7 years I did all my tracking with paper, pen and pencil before I was able to get personal Pick 3 software.    I have about 40 charts in that system and was doing it by hand the whole 7 years.   After I got my Pick 3 software I just had to make 1 entry in the Database for the digits that played and it would update every single chart.   What a relief!

I use multiple copies of that software to track facts for the Two Step.   Again each copy has the same 40 charts.    So I am going through multiple copies of software with multiple charts looking for the right information to be able to eliminate numbers.    Until I got my Two Step software again I was tracking the Two Step partially by hand.   Now when I come up with the information I need to determine the combinations to play I can at least set some filters in the Two Step software and get combinations without having to do it by hand and wonder if I missed anything. 

What a relief!   Hopefully one day you will be able to get yourself some personal software.

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2010, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

It really does stink to have to have ideas and not have software that can incorporate those ideas to be able to do your tracking.    For 7 years I did all my tracking with paper, pen and pencil before I was able to get personal Pick 3 software.    I have about 40 charts in that system and was doing it by hand the whole 7 years.   After I got my Pick 3 software I just had to make 1 entry in the Database for the digits that played and it would update every single chart.   What a relief!

I use multiple copies of that software to track facts for the Two Step.   Again each copy has the same 40 charts.    So I am going through multiple copies of software with multiple charts looking for the right information to be able to eliminate numbers.    Until I got my Two Step software again I was tracking the Two Step partially by hand.   Now when I come up with the information I need to determine the combinations to play I can at least set some filters in the Two Step software and get combinations without having to do it by hand and wonder if I missed anything. 

What a relief!   Hopefully one day you will be able to get yourself some personal software.

Clipper

Thanks!