Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How you Could Make: $36 Million or $73 Million dollars Every year and Win Pick5 Everyday

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 6 years ago by RedToad.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2010, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Is VERY EASY...I owe this idea thanks to Latern...Made me think of something...

the real title is:  How to Make: $36 Million dollar or $73 Million dollars Every year and Win Pick5 Everyday using Bigatoo Difference Numbers...

You know what i noticed that i didnt know before...That there are: 28 Pick5 drawings everyday across the USA...You know what i noticed...That the law of averages tells me that if you have: 28 Pick5 drawings everyday across the USA, at least: 10 to 20 of of those drawings PER day should be huddle together that at least: 10 to 20 of them will have:

Bigato difference numbers of less than: 3 in each digit...Example:

2-10-14-22-38 in Michigan on the same day then

3-9-14-23-39 in Missouri on the same day then

1-10-14-23-38 in Nebraska on the same day, ect, ect...

Look how close they are [law of averages and law of huddleness together] ...This should happen: 10 to 20 times PER day out of the 28 drawings that there are across the: USA...However you should play the day before 28 drawings and just add or subtract: 1 or 2 or 3 to each digit and you should win in 1 of the 28 states the follwing day...

You know: $100,000 which is the average paying jackpot for Pick5, that: $100,000 x 365 = $36 Million dollars PER YEAR...Win 2 jackpots per day and is: $73 Million Dollars per year....

All you need is family/relatives on all the states that play Pick5....

this is better than any lottery system, better than wheels better than a supercomputer, better than Gail Howard system, better than a psychic...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2010, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

With all these million dollar systems you post, shouldn't you be a trillionaire by now?

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

i can only afford to play: $3 dollars 3 or 4 times a week on pick3 or pick4....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2010, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

i can only afford to play: $3 dollars 3 or 4 times a week on pick3 or pick4....

I see....I was just messin....lol

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

There are people who have known about this at least: 7 years...while i am just discovering this system....and there are people who know what you will do, tomorrow or 3 days from now how they know it i dont know....Are they psychics i dont know...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

look when i discovered this...When i was quiting the lottery...again the magical world you live in....

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2010, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

now that i think about it, fantasy books have known about it, AIRLINES OR PEOPLE FLYING A LOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT...huge cargo trucks that travel from 1 country to the next or from 1 province to the next have known about it...Guys you want to know something i´ve been suspecting since: 1997 that the reason why people consume drugs is to know a certain secret that works...For instance i know how to make your crippled kid walk again and is a secret i know and you want me to cure your kid...You better snort 2 bags of cocaine in front of me...it will cost you....After all i dont need sex because i´ve made millions and millions from it, clandestinely of course....You know who thinks like that...A lot of Asians, chinese in particular and europeans and the reason is europeans is because they got everything already...it will not surprise me if there SLAVE PEOPLE LIKE THAT...SOME religions work like that...if this deity cured you you better worship it or offer some offerings....

cope's avatar - usconstitution
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86370
                February 3, 2010
                200 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

"All you need is family/relatives on all the states that play Pick5...."

That might be a challenge for most of us.

BE JOYFUL ALWAYS, PRAY CONTINUALLY, AND GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #61623
                  May 29, 2008
                  20581 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

With all these million dollar systems you post, shouldn't you be a trillionaire by now?

Green laughROFLMAO

..at a minimum he should be able to reduce the deficit by a bunch

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2010, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

now that i think about it, fantasy books have known about it, AIRLINES OR PEOPLE FLYING A LOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT...huge cargo trucks that travel from 1 country to the next or from 1 province to the next have known about it...Guys you want to know something i´ve been suspecting since: 1997 that the reason why people consume drugs is to know a certain secret that works...For instance i know how to make your crippled kid walk again and is a secret i know and you want me to cure your kid...You better snort 2 bags of cocaine in front of me...it will cost you....After all i dont need sex because i´ve made millions and millions from it, clandestinely of course....You know who thinks like that...A lot of Asians, chinese in particular and europeans and the reason is europeans is because they got everything already...it will not surprise me if there SLAVE PEOPLE LIKE THAT...SOME religions work like that...if this deity cured you you better worship it or offer some offerings....

i think this is an acient tradition from the East culture no not the Middle East the East....that´s how cults and some religions start...I think this date back to the time of Jesus is the reason maybe why: Jesus outlaw gambling in the church maybe because he could read people´s minds or saw the future...I´ll tell you something...there are people who look to Europe others look to Africa and others look to the East to what is Asia, all of Asia including the Middle East...Central Asia, Orient, far East...Arranged marriages and honor killings come to mind???There are several European countries who are half or semi Eastern from the East....and dont forget not everyone believes in some form of God and not everyone likes women there are males who like males there are females who like other females....

the world is divided in 2: East and West....not every white person thinks the same, not every black person thinks the same not every spanish people with black hair thinks the same or has the same beliefs, just because most people in a country drives a ford or chevy not everyone will drive it....

to you your God maybe: God to others Women will be their gods, to others race maybe their gods, to others sport or competition may be their gods....

United States
                      Member #43694
                      July 23, 2006
                      184 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

i think this is an acient tradition from the East culture no not the Middle East the East....that´s how cults and some religions start...I think this date back to the time of Jesus is the reason maybe why: Jesus outlaw gambling in the church maybe because he could read people´s minds or saw the future...I´ll tell you something...there are people who look to Europe others look to Africa and others look to the East to what is Asia, all of Asia including the Middle East...Central Asia, Orient, far East...Arranged marriages and honor killings come to mind???There are several European countries who are half or semi Eastern from the East....and dont forget not everyone believes in some form of God and not everyone likes women there are males who like males there are females who like other females....

the world is divided in 2: East and West....not every white person thinks the same, not every black person thinks the same not every spanish people with black hair thinks the same or has the same beliefs, just because most people in a country drives a ford or chevy not everyone will drive it....

to you your God maybe: God to others Women will be their gods, to others race maybe their gods, to others sport or competition may be their gods....

Mr. Pumpi76

What have you been smoking boy?

United States
                        Member #43694
                        July 23, 2006
                        184 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

this is lottery discussion not systems.

PUMPI76 quit smoking