Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do we have Keno Players??

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island, NY
United States
Member #57412
January 3, 2008
419 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I have a number of 2 spot strategies myself.

There is a guy I see all the time at the Keno Parlor (who won $5,000...I won't detract by going in to how he did it) last month.  I have told him these types of 2 spot strategies many times and he always scoffs....

"ahh you wait long enough and any pair of numbers will come out"

I think the "associated" relationship of 18 and 40 is mathematical.  I will explore it from that basis. 

BTW:  I this relationship what you see on ball drop or RNG draws.

One of my favorite 2 spot strategies is X2/X2   or X2/X2-1  usually comes up quickly.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
    LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4494 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

There is a guy I see all the time at the Keno Parlor (who won $5,000...I won't detract by going in to how he did it) last month.  I have told him these types of 2 spot strategies many times and he always scoffs....

I think the "associated" relationship of 18 and 40 is mathematical.  I will explore it from that basis. 

One of my favorite 2 spot strategies is X2/X2   or X2/X2-1  usually comes up quickly.

Hey D & D how is NY, NY lotto treating you lately ?

Thanks for the response w/your X2/X2, two spot input

"I think the "associated" relationship of 18 and 40 is mathematical.  I will explore it from that basis." ~D & D

I take it, you again checked, & found that the 18/40 combo to often occur. Very happy to see you take a direct investigative interest, we need more inquiring/participating minds here) and would be happy to see your shared reults with all of us keno folk. Respectfully, the association is an out of the box anamoly and conventional math is not likely to be the solution- one doesn't need an abacus to see that they perform above the expected odds.

Look forward to your exploration results-

Happy Holiday Wishes to you & family,

And give my regards to our old Broadway....

Eddessaknight Sun Smiley

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34129 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2010, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Ok,Eddess I will check out the search or your name for you results. Saturday I went to play Keno, the one ticket I had was 05,06,07,11  I give the Tickets to the agent my numbers came,before I could sit down. So I had to play the next game. I would of won.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34129 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2010, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Just wanted to say that I won 4 numbers off the Keno. Here are the numbers,

*02,11,12,15* good luck with them. those sequence numbers come alot. like the 43 44, 73,74,75,76   I really think you have a better chance playing 4 numbers though.

I won,$72.00 off the   02,11,12,15  I play them now Faithfully.  I see those numbers came,a few of them in the rolling cash 5 Aug.26th. 01,02,11,12,33  I had 3 of them. I will play them in all games.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4494 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

I won,$72.00 off the   02,11,12,15  I play them now Faithfully.  I see those numbers came,a few of them in the rolling cash 5 Aug.26th. 01,02,11,12,33  I had 3 of them. I will play them in all games.

Hey Marcie

Good $$$ Report on your #02,11,12,15 win; will try these number next time out.

Did you, per chance, check out any of my posted keno strategy or number recommendations?

Any other feedback from our keno fans???

Continued good luck wishes,

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
            Nova Scotia
            Canada
            Member #9934
            December 27, 2004
            884 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Eddessa, I could not find your strategies for keno I am in Canada.See Ya!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34129 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2010, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Hey Marcie

Good $$$ Report on your #02,11,12,15 win; will try these number next time out.

Did you, per chance, check out any of my posted keno strategy or number recommendations?

Any other feedback from our keno fans???

Continued good luck wishes,

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

Ok,I will go look now. Thanks!! the 2, 11,12, I will always use the 2,12,is for lottery ticket.

and somelady I met from the U.K. told me to use the 11's and I did.  I met her  on Facebook.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34129 Posts
                Posted: September 8, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

@ Marcie, et al-

Click on reasources and enter Eddessaknight Keno and you will see my unconventional keno strategies that were prveviously posted

Good Luck,

Eddessaknight Sun Smiley

Thanks again!!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34129 Posts
                  Posted: September 8, 2010, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Eddessa, I could not find your strategies for keno I am in Canada.See Ya!

It is here right up above.

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4494 Posts
                    Posted: September 8, 2010, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello Elizabeth, thanks for your sincere interest-

If you click on the 'resources' tab you can click on the search option, then write eddessaknight - keno or keno - eddessaknight and you will see an array of different no cost, low risk out of the box prediction strategies that have worked . Reading through you can find a game plan suitable for your local application for back testing& evaluation usong your game's data base

Bye the Bye, Marcie is also simply recommending to read back on this thread where I have posted some keno tactics for everyone's consideration, ex. # 18 & 40 combo phenomena   - would appreciate that you kindly post your results for all our keno fans on this forum.

Any further questions ???

Good Luck,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Nova Scotia
                      Canada
                      Member #9934
                      December 27, 2004
                      884 Posts
                      Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I typed in your name and it only shows all of your posts- it doesn't show any other strategies? thanks

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34129 Posts
                        Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

You can play 2 spots, but you want get much. We have the bonus  X2x3,x4,5x,6x,7x,8x,9x,10 It is rare to get x10 spots..

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34129 Posts
                          Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello Elizabeth, thanks for your sincere interest-

If you click on the 'resources' tab you can click on the search option, then write eddessaknight - keno or keno - eddessaknight and you will see an array of different no cost, low risk out of the box prediction strategies that have worked . Reading through you can find a game plan suitable for your local application for back testing& evaluation usong your game's data base

Bye the Bye, Marcie is also simply recommending to read back on this thread where I have posted some keno tactics for everyone's consideration, ex. # 18 & 40 combo phenomena   - would appreciate that you kindly post your results for all our keno fans on this forum.

Any further questions ???

Good Luck,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

She doesn't understand show her.....

LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4494 Posts
                            Posted: September 8, 2010, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

I typed in your name and it only shows all of your posts- it doesn't show any other strategies? thanks

OK let take it from the bottom, this time with music Wink

Elizabeth, when you enter th search box write :"eddessaknight - keno"

Try that & let me know....

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

Nova Scotia
                              Canada
                              Member #9934
                              December 27, 2004
                              884 Posts
                              Posted: September 8, 2010, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

did that, it is not working for me- eddessaknight- it still shows up the post for keno- same as before..