Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

453 AM, accident dream , 287

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
Dutchess County, New York
United States
Member #8067
October 22, 2004
3239 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2010, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

So, this morning at 4:53, I was awoken by my phone vibrating, buzz, buzz, tow times. Problem is, my phone was way in the kitchen, off.

I then went back to sleep and had a terrible dream about a van rolling over and seeing one person being ejected. I got up around 6:30.

At, around 7:00 am this morning, (I just found this on the Jounal news website):

WHITE PLAINS — One person died and nine other people were injured, two seriously, after a day laborer van carrying at least 10 people slid off Interstate 287 about 7 a.m. today and overturned into some trees near Exit 8.

So, While I take interest in the 4:53, I am not going to play it but wonder what numbers relate to 4:53, that's what I'm interested in. I am not playing any blood money numbers involving the accident, I just wanted to document it. Kind of freaky.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34146 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I hear you!!!   That was very Ironic! Strange. I don't think I would want to play any numbers from a person or people getting Injured or Killed. Wow ,I feel Bad for those People and the Families!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.