Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Workin' On A Groovy Thing": Digits

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by gunjack.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2010, 1:43 am - IP Logged

This post pertains to the threads concerning the missing digit(s) in the individual states. 

First let me restate how to actually find the missing digit.

1. Take out a sheet of paper.

2. Get the draw results for your state.

3. Start with the digit 0. Look for it starting with the immediate draw, keep looking down the list of draw results midday & evening combined...if the digit is coming up on a week missing, (sometimes it can be 5 days missing & a hit may happen the next day or so) then it is indeed a candidate for an upcoming draw, hopefully very very soon.

4. Continue in this same manner with the digit 1 until you reach the digit 9. You are checking digits 0 through 9. Sometimes you may have more than one digit missing.

This next section deals with how the missing digit in a particular state can benefit some of the neighboring states & also how to narrow down # selections.

I got this idea/method from an astrological standpoint. When the zodiac signs are aligned according to the months of the year, for example, part of December- January-Capricorn, last part of January-Aquarius, first part of February-Aquarius, last part of February-Pisces, etc.

When one zodiac sign is lacking in a characteristic the next sign will make up for it most of the time. That is how I started looking into when one state is missing a digit will the neighboring state(s) draw the missing digit that is lacking. For the most part the answer is yes. & it usually happens when the digit has been missing for five days, however it may vary.

For example:

Texas has 1 as the missing digit not appearing since Aug. 18. That is a total of five days. The neighboring state NM had the draw of 681 on August 23, 2010.

Narrowing down # selections, I am sure there are many, however here is one more.

Take the date for which the missing digit last appeared, in the above example it was Aug. 18. Go to the Search Past Results feature, click on All states, Pick 3 Games, enter. In the box input the missing digit, in this case 1, use the boxed & straight combinations. In following the example above scroll to Aug. 18, 2010. For the most part you can delete those #s from your # selections in which to play. This may not work all of the time, however it is just another way to narrow down # selections.

Try it & see how it works in your state or neighboring state(s).     

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
    clinton, ohio
    United States
    Member #94566
    July 22, 2010
    1920 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2010, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2010, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

You are welcome danyo1332!

Today, I posted TN with the missing digit as 7. Not appearing since Aug. 19. This is the fifth day out. For the midday the neighoring state KY received the draw 772 which contains the missing digit in TN. If you live near the neighboring state you can get the best of both worlds if you decide to play in that manner. 

ohio
        United States
        Member #5030
        June 11, 2004
        17767 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2010, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

man, I was looking at some of your missing digits and nice.  how do you mean about the neighboring states?

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2010, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

man, I was looking at some of your missing digits and nice.  how do you mean about the neighboring states?

Get out the map & look at the states that are next to your state.

ohio
            United States
            Member #5030
            June 11, 2004
            17767 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2010, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Get out the map & look at the states that are next to your state.

aiighty