Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Traditional head-shaking butt-kicking Pisces Moon

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2010, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Just had to point out the obvious - this Moon can be problematic at best, but it's full and it's the Fishes and it's Merc Retrograde.  Geez Louise, enough already!!!! 

Some of us need to think one thing and then do exactly the opposite with regard to the numbers because we know if not, we will be sorry tomorrow.  I personally think the influence of the Fishes is so strong, so intuitive, that we kind of just dismiss our fleeting thoughts of insight because they are just too good to be true. 

And, yes, The Fishes love the trips.  In my earlier post to BA, I talked about BOAW - continues to be 1's and 2's.  I know there is a lot of talk about 111 out there, but don't just focus on a single trip or number- listen to the fleeting messages too. 

I love The Fishes, but it sometimes feels like chasing your tail when it comes to pinning down hopes of a particular number falling.  Here's to you and your efforts during this gorgeous full moon.   I happen to believe that in order to survive, HOPE must be infinite.     JType

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2010, 10:54 am - IP Logged

You can get an AMEN on that !

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4525 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Since Visual images carry  numbers ( and vice versa) the fish sign is the 69 ....so wouldnt this beckon the trip 6's and 9's then? Just a thought as that is the visual that appeared as I read this....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Tarzan's avatar - behold
        free2_be virgo
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #3458
        January 22, 2004
        1165 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2010, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

New/Full moon in Sag Pisces or Capricorn good for 111-444 &777!We'll see by Friday.

" No matter what you make,all that you can take is what you give away"

nassau bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #66466
          October 26, 2008
          176 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

triples  wont be comin mybe chic newyork and maimi do not think soo

nassau bahamas
            Bahamas
            Member #66466
            October 26, 2008
            176 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2010, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

post triples gave people hope but look at the money they losers on triples

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
              South Georgia
              United States
              Member #100
              January 28, 2002
              3734 Posts
              Posted: August 30, 2010, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Just had to point out the obvious - this Moon can be problematic at best, but it's full and it's the Fishes and it's Merc Retrograde.  Geez Louise, enough already!!!! 

Some of us need to think one thing and then do exactly the opposite with regard to the numbers because we know if not, we will be sorry tomorrow.  I personally think the influence of the Fishes is so strong, so intuitive, that we kind of just dismiss our fleeting thoughts of insight because they are just too good to be true. 

And, yes, The Fishes love the trips.  In my earlier post to BA, I talked about BOAW - continues to be 1's and 2's.  I know there is a lot of talk about 111 out there, but don't just focus on a single trip or number- listen to the fleeting messages too. 

I love The Fishes, but it sometimes feels like chasing your tail when it comes to pinning down hopes of a particular number falling.  Here's to you and your efforts during this gorgeous full moon.   I happen to believe that in order to survive, HOPE must be infinite.     JType

I hope you  nailed those two's up there Jake !

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing